Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Insecurity

Styles

Don Juan
Reaction score
I drive an 87 Dodge Dakota in fair condition, it could use a tune up with no radio/CD player, or heat.Do you guys believe that your whip is an important factor with chicks or is it another minute insecurity?

Keeper

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yah... don't worry about it. Do the best you can, where you can. If you can't buy a better ride... then don't worry about it. If you can be a better lover... then definately worry about it! :-D

jigga23

Banned
Reaction score
if you want a high maintenence good looking girl then your whip does matter.Usually the good looking ones are materialistic. they think they deserve the finer things in life. Before I was driving a 98 VW passat for a couple of years its a cool car i didnt think too much of it but girls were like "this is such a nice car." I was like whatever. Then dumb old me I bought a 2005 benz and girls just go crazy over that sh1t. They just come up to you and say whatever. A nice car can only take you so far though. I broke up with my gf and got pissed so i bought the benz. She saw it like a week or two later and was basically like we should get back together. My intent wasnt to pull her back it was to get a better gf. So got back with her moved in and now we arent together despite the fact I have the nicest car she has ever been in. What dudes shes fvcking right now she probably sizes their cars up though. shes probably like yea he has a 05 benz.

smoke city

Don Juan
Reaction score
no way. there will always be a richer guy with a faster car.
you should MAKE FUN of those slick guys with expensive cars.
impress her by being hilarious and super fun to be with.

LongDrinkofWater

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I've got two cars far apart on the appeal scale. One is a '88 Honda thats seen better days (work and back car). The other is a Lexus. Now I've taken girls out in both cars, and for me anyway, they really don' care to much about which car I take. They are happy to be with me, regardless of the car we're in.
As Frivolousz21 said, don't worry about it at your age.

jigga23

Banned
Reaction score
There could be two identical guys same look, style, sense of humor, The girl will go to they guy with the nicer car