Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Insecurity/jealously

DonJuanit0

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've been in this forum for a long time, I've learned a lot, I know I am the prize etc and I always was but... I'm suffering an oneitis right now and I have my gf on the pedestal!

I'm feeling insecure, she is a HB 9.5 and everyone is looking, try to talk to her etc! She has no problem talking to everyone and so she does! She just thinks it's natural, which it may be, but I'm getting jealous and insecure! I'm trying not to show it but sometimes it slips away and she understands my insecurity! I know most of the advices will be like, spin more plates (I simply don't want to right now, I like being with this woman), stop being jealous, do something else with your life so you won't think about her that much, well I can't stop! My brain is numb and I only think about her and why doesn't she treat me like I think it's the best! Obviously I have a problem, and I can tell!

I know, I have the problem, I know I'm wrong and will prolly lose her if I continue acting like an insecure child but I simply can't stop!

I'd like some feedback cause my friend's answers are all the same, simply stop being insecure! Is there anything else?

Rationale

Don Juan
Reaction score
Have a look at this.

http://www.brotips.com/58

You have her. I'm sure a lot of other people are jealous of YOU. You obviously have something of worth, or that she values otherwise I'm pretty sure by the sounds of things she'd move on.

Worst case scenario she does end it (worst case); you've managed to get a HB 9.5 once, you can do it again.

Obviously I'm sure it's not the easiest thing to come into terms with, but I think you're being overly pessimistic.

zorg198

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The only thing i can tell you from what learned is , if you continue give your girl oneitis and pedestal you will loose her.

I know , Duhh... but this is what i understand and if you will act cool about it and continue as nothing happened it will only benefit you.

ladyzman

Don Juan
Reaction score
It's hard when you got it this bad for a girl, especially when the feeling can't be shaken off that easily, cause she's hotter than most girls you meet. And because she's hotter, it's hard to build that state of "I can get another girl like you so I don't care if you leave" mentality, because you really can't - cause there aren't too many out there. And lets face it, it's unrealistic to think you'll keep meeting these amazingly beautiful women who take a real interest in you.

I know exactly what you're going through, cause I've met stunningly beautiful women who very little other women could compare to. When you met these top shelf women, you fear you won't met another like her and that is where the oneitis comes from. At least that has been my problem.

The good news is you'll meet other beautiful women if you lose this one. But if you don't want to lose this one, use absence to keep her interest alive. Two weeks will do it.

Wishing you more success with the hottest women in the world.

SgtSplacker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The most important thing for me is to enjoy my life. I don't care what is going on around me I am more important than whatever social BS may be occurring around me. With that being said your jealousy is not allowing you to enjoy your life and time with your lovely girlfriend. Wipe your arse with those feelings and just enjoy your life with the lovely lady to your side. Only after the veil of jealousy has been lifted can you even begin to see her actions for what they really are, your judgment is clouded right now. Don't sweat it bro, be positive, always pay attention, and as soon as she really starts making you unhappy dump that girl. Because in the end, it's all about what makes you happy and that's it dude. I don't care of you throw Salma Hayek in my bed, if she is not making me happy she is useless to me. Your girl can either come along by your side, or she can stay behind making small talk with every looser that crosses her path it's her choice. And if she makes the wrong one then she obviously does not want the same things you do. She is not more important than you are. You are a man, a man that builds and designs worlds with intellect, steel and brawn. Don't let this triviality eat you up dude it's beneath you. And if you think it's not MAKE IT.

DonJuanit0

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Really nice answers from all of you guys! Seriously thanks!

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
It's almost impossible to maintain a real beauty when you are only 23. You are just out of college and starting your career and she's being solicited by men who have 10 years experience in the workforce. Don't take it personally. Use it to encourage you to grow. As you get older you'll get stronger and there will be many more hot young women.

Also remember that when a girl is that beautiful, it's not fair to try to keep her sheltered. She is having the time of her life and you need to encourage her to enjoy it. Be a stable force that she can rely on but never try to tie her down.

Be someone who she knows can attract other women. If you can't get other girls interested with a babe like that on your arm, you never will.

Then, disappear for a while.

Finally, remember: for every girl you meet, there are literally a million just like her - girls who look and act remarkably similar. You need to travel the country and live many years to see how it repeats, but society only has so many unique individuals - enough for your local county to be unique, not enough for the whole world to be unique. When you met her, 90% of what happened was instinctive, chemistry-based, automatic attraction. The rest was what you said or did. Sometimes we can poison a relationship with jealousy, insecurity, etc... but remember that all you need to do is find another girl just like her and start over. The other girl will like you just as much as she did. It's like rebooting the computer.