Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Insane Story with unknown ending...

Paul_FR

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi All,

I'm 25, English and living in France. Now I really need to get this off my chest as it is not something that I can say to anyone around me.

Now, I met this 41yo american lady in the US, with 3 kids. I met her in a group chat on an online singing app.
Now, let me be honest and explain my situation : 10 years together but not married now with my first GF, have a gorgeous daughter 3 years of age. And things are not as blooming as the first years : it's come to a state where I'm not allowed to have a life anymore, do sport, go out with friends etc. And her strong character has gone out of control. I've become very unhappy over the last few years.

Now coming back to this lady, I need to put the emphasis on the fact that in one of our very first conversations, She started complimenting me on my voice, asking me to sing in french saying that I'd sound so hot and sexy...then asked if I thought she was too forward. To which I had replied it was ok, no harm could be done. Anyhow, it seemed that, looking for a bit of fun, she wanted to sex chat and was searching for me to be more open, to my embarrassement, hesitant, I did become so, but couldnt help it. We did this for a few days, but then she asked for more, as of video, which I kept trying to avoid, not knowing where it would lead.

For some reason, I ended up accepting and We went a step further. But what happened next wasnt expected : We actually really fell in love, both of us. Not just physically, but in other conversations, We just got to know each other more and more and became addicted.

We then had everyday normal chat for 2 months, like a normal couple but long-distance. We managed to keep it up some time until one day, she said that We had to stop because it our story couldnt lead to anything as We would never be physically together....I actually took this as a real heartbreak and tried to go forward but I insisted we continued. Odd thing is that she was fine with it....and so we continued. Then stopped again , then restarted all because of the "impossible" relationship.

I must also point out that just before She contacted me, she had only just a few weeks before, put off a planned wedding...and I was told that I had helped get through the pain.

One day, She told me that He was back living with her, that they were trying again. But at the same time, she was still in love with me, and hiding me from him of course whilst we were still talking together.

He had become suspicious at one point when he came back, because me at our first "break-up" I had sent her a bouquet of roses to her house to thank her for everything and for lightning up my life... that is how much she meant to me.

Now, come today, the situation is slightly a bit different. She is still with this guy that pays her bills but she still loves, but she keeps repeating that she loves the both of us, and if I was physically there, She would have chosen me over him.

But She has come to the point these last few weeks, where one day she will say : "I wish we were together in bed cuddling up" or "I can't stop thinking of you here", and on the same day in the evening, She will then say "We need to stop talking to each other, Im so sorry to say this and to hurt you".

I don't know what to think. She is conflited by her feelings and even says so herself.

Now, something else is going to make this story more intriguing : I have booked a flight to actually meet up with her in January, and I shall be staying in a hotel for 4 days a few miles away from her house, in a big town.

She is aware of this, was very happy at first, talked about hotel room and etc and We kept thinking and saying to each other that we were dreaming about what could happen. Unfortunately, She keeps focusing on the afterwards, the fact that I will need to leave.

I told her that I needed to come, because I felt that something was incomplete and that this was both our dream, to physically see each other.

I have told her that We can meet up for a coffee and just see how things go. We could even act as friends. No harm.
She unfortunaltely did say that as much as she would love to meet me, that she couldnt make it happen because she would be in too much pain. I tell that I shall be coming anyway to the US as Ive never been and that my journey was not refundable (which is the truth) and I'd fully respect her choice.

To which she replied : "If you come, I will see you. I'm nervous about it but I will".

Now, I understand that I have most probably insisted to much on this relationship and been blinded by love but now Ive put myself in a situation where We could most probably meet in person. But this is in 2 months time, and in the meantime, our only conversations dont included any love messages, We talk as friends.

I need an opinion on what I should do, if we can just simply see each other in person, have a coffee and not have our first chats and videos in mind?

My only wish would be to be able to hug her tight when I see her (not necessarily more than that)..but hoping for the same reaction from her.
Im ready to to travel the world just to see her....We cant predict the future, but can dreams come true?

The story as a whole makes me realize that I am a bad person, because I am currently still in a relationship in France and have a child...so please kindly judge the story and not me.

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You both are living in a fantasy world. Unfortunately real life and fantasy have nothing to do with each other.

She will bail a few days before or make up some BS excuse why she can't see you. Mark my words...been there a few times, these are always simply a waste of time and energy.

If you want to do this, go out and find some women in your area you can actually fvck...

Paul_FR

Don Juan
Reaction score
You both are living in a fantasy world. Unfortunately real life and fantasy have nothing to do with each other.

She will bail a few days before or make up some BS excuse why she can't see you. Mark my words...been there a few times, these are always simply a waste of time and energy.

If you want to do this, go out and find some women in your area you can actually fvck...
Now as much as I woukd love to take your advice, I can't accept it. First of all because I live in France and I can't trust the girls here anymore.

Now secondly, us meeting un person is getting closer. After 2 weeks of NC, She sent me a message yesterday to wish me merry xmas to which a simply replied, with no further discussion. She then initiated discussion today, saying that her children were gone for a week to their fathers and that it would have been a perfect time for me to come....(?)Also says now that "meeting up" date was getting closer....so I'm guessing that this NC worked and that She really is hoping that We shall see each other for real.

I know that this sounds all fantasy-world and such but I have well learnt from this forum and the advice is working even in this LDR....so hopefully I can pursue....

searching solace

Don Juan
Reaction score
This is not going to end well for you, her, her partner, your partner and your child.

Can you really see anything good coming from this?

dustmuffin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dump the fantasy and take control of your life. Your gf wears the pants? Take them off her and put them back on. Quit being a pus ssy and start being a man. You can get some good advice on the married red pill reddit. Read their sidebar. Why in the h ell would you want to waste your time on a woman half way around the world?

He had become suspicious at one point when he came back, because me at our first "break-up" I had sent her a bouquet of roses to her house to thank her for everything and for lightning up my life... that is how much she meant to me.
This made me want to vomit. I think you have a vagina.

My only wish would be to be able to hug her tight when I see her (not necessarily more than that)..but hoping for the same reaction from her.
Im ready to to travel the world just to see her....We cant predict the future, but can dreams come true?
More fagdet sh it.

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Now as much as I woukd love to take your advice, I can't accept it. First of all because I live in France and I can't trust the girls here anymore.

Now secondly, us meeting un person is getting closer. After 2 weeks of NC, She sent me a message yesterday to wish me merry xmas to which a simply replied, with no further discussion. She then initiated discussion today, saying that her children were gone for a week to their fathers and that it would have been a perfect time for me to come....(?)Also says now that "meeting up" date was getting closer....so I'm guessing that this NC worked and that She really is hoping that We shall see each other for real.

I know that this sounds all fantasy-world and such but I have well learnt from this forum and the advice is working even in this LDR....so hopefully I can pursue....
Ok, watch what happens...BS last minute excuse.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey bro, take your A$$ back home and cut the side piece. You will have a temporary sting in letting the "new" one go, but it will feel much better long term than throwing away your babe and the baby.

Reykhel

Banned
Reaction score
Do they have this show in your country?

Ça fait mal! Ça fait mal!

"J'ai eu le coeur brisé"

"Tout était basé sur un mensonge "

The mind boggles!!! You mean to say the fantasy they built in their heads and the expectations they had did not match up to the reality???!!!!!!!!

Fait chier!!!!

Champ Slice

Don Juan
Reaction score
Paul...

You can't be serious. You are flying out to a country you've never been to for the sole purpose of meeting someone you have never met yet you are in love with? Dude say that out loud one time. I'm sure you will stop yourself mid sentence and slap yourself. First things first you are being selfish. Nothing should come before your daughter's well being and you are threatening it by trying to ruining a stable home. Second this love you have is a figment of your imagination. Hire a babysitter and take your gf out for a night. Do something fun, different, exciting and then when you get home **** the **** out of her. That'll liven that up for a little bit. 3rdly get some side pieces, nuff said.

Paul_FR

Don Juan
Reaction score
What are the odds it's not even his baby...
And what are the odds of you being respectful?

I really hope that you can all prove me wrong. One way or another I need a holiday, wherever and whoever that is with, it can only be an opportunity of visiting a place I've never been to.

I need to get away for a few days to clear my head as things aren't easy at home. You think that I haven't tried to make things better in my relationship for the last few years I've been on the leash? One rule that I find often quoted on this forum is "think about you first", something that I omitted to do as a beta before I was with my current partner, and it's all shambles.

Now about this relationship, what you MDJ's seem always focused on is the sex itself and how to get to it, not the story behind and not the feelings involved. If I go ahead and fail, I won't just go and shut myself in a dark room, listen to sad songs and cry like a p*ssy. ...I will pick myself up and go forward. I know that no flake is worth dying for.

Thanks for all your comments anyhow, at least I know how We all should think.

I will keep you posted, whatever happens.

Paul_FR

Don Juan
Reaction score
Update. I'm guessing that this woman must have BPD or something...

On 27/12 morning, sends me a pic of her in the shower telling me that it was to help me wait till We meet.

Next morning, same attitude, calling me "babe" etc, which I happily follow and exchange. Then all of a sudden NC for the rest of the day and when I ask what she is up to, She tells me that she is off to florida for a few days and doesnt know if She can text but that she would try(?). NC until new year which I initiated by wishing her all the best etc. Simple single reply 24h later but seemed cold....now my recent messages (Hi, how r u...) have been read just now, after 2 days. (usually after 5 mins!). She is being so cold and calling me by my normal name again. f***ing wierd or what??

So I've accepted defeat here and will listen to you guys. I can't go wasting my money or my time to go out there not knowing the outcome with such an "undecided" woman, because in the end, I would lose everything I have and have no bright future.

It is such ashame because I was ready to do anything but was blinded by love. It was all up and down and at one point I was starting to accept just being friends. But then she came back to me with that shower pic and I thought well this is really something....I just don't understand her pulling out...for no reason again....conflicted I guess as usual.

Anyhow I can't handle it anymore, my emotions have been played with waaay too much.

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lol, I tried to tell you.

Wise people learn from others mistakes instead of their own

Paul_FR

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi Everybody.

Well. I'm sorry to finally tell you that I did it anyway.
I went all that way, took the risk, and didn't it pay out!

She had separated from her partner since a month before I arrived hence the reason why She was NC due to all the fighting going on.

Which made things ever so much easier. We met on the Thursday morning, had breakfast at my hotel, went for strolls around malls, went to a see a movie (that's where the kino really kicked in). At the end of the day, kissed and made plans for the next day.

Next morning, She came to my hotel again, told her that We could just chill out in my room...
She gracefully accepted and once in the room what had to happen happened. It was the BEST experience of my life! She literally soaked me all over! Orgasm after orgasm!!

However, after the day went by, We thought that We'd have to give our emotional goodbye as We were to spend the rest of the weekend with her kids and We didn't want to tell them.

But, We couldn't help being so close and after taking them all to the restaurant, I offered the kids to come back to the hotel to take advantage of the pool....and I then told them to all stay the night in my room....

We ended up having the best sex all night in the bathroom!

Next day, spent the day with the kids, but this time, She asked me to come to her house with her car once the kids were asleep. Which I did. All went ever so well. F***ed in the shower, then all night.

Next day was suppose to be my last day....We spent the day all together again, She told her kids the truth, and She brought me to the airport. There was a big IT issue, so I I just decided to stay 24h more. Which I'll never regret. We spent the whole of Monday in Bed, She let me c** during ******* and everything...

I then finally left that night with so much sadness. But We now have already planned our next meet up again and I'm now planning to change my life for good.

Many won't agree with what I did and the decisions I took, but I honestly do not have one single regret. This woman has made me so happy and I have done the same for her. Age difference is irrelevant and We are both so thrilled that We left fantasy land and landed in reality together.

We shall see how things go from here.

Thank you for reading me.

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Now, let me be honest and explain my situation : 10 years together but not married now with my first GF
And this is why men shouldn't get a life-long companion until they're at least in their mid-30s.

The only reason why this is all so exciting for you is because you're so highly inexperienced with women. If some married 40 year old with 3 children from another country wanted to be with me, I'd tell her to fvck off. I've been with younger, more attractive, childless, local women many times over, so why would I want someone else's used up garbage?

This affair is only temporary. It will not work out in the long term. You're just a new interest on her high score list. There are many other men who are more interesting and of higher importance in her life, and that includes her (ex)husband.