Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Inner Struggles : The Series

Brazilian_Blues_Boy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, I'm copying my dear moderator friend Matrix and doing a series !!
Sue me ! :mad:

:D

Well, don't know if it has been noticed... but I took a recent hiatus from the board...
To spend some time with myself... and think about some things I had to set straight.

Now, after all the fighting with the devils inside of me, I'm going to offer you a personal insight, along with pieces of advice, collected from me, from my friends and some wise words of my good mentor.

So, I finally recognized the most common inner devils that we, adolescent men have to face as we grow old. These fights which make us grow up, are inevitable.
You can't delay it for as long as you want, but eventually you'll have to face them.

The fight is long, and it's mostly within yourself. But it's good to have company and friends while you're at it.

So, here they are:

Inner Struggles: Confusion of Lust - covers that which haunts us and is in my opinion the most cruel of all demons. It is the inevitable confusion that is made between love, care and liking and physical,sexual attraction.

Inner Struggles: The Curse of Rebeliousness - no, I don't want everyone to fit in. But what I do want is for people to stop using rebeliousness as an excuse of their laziness for changing theirselves and becoming better !

Inner Struggles: The Hollow Necessity of Validation - why you do not need everyone else's approval to be happy.

Inner Struggles: Conclusions of a New Born Man - To end the series... some general advices, and a sneak preview from my next projects.

Yeah.
I did it. Prepare your hearts and minds... For some self-evaluation... your life will never be the same...

And don't worry, you'll become a better man...

So, see you boys soon !

BBB

MoAF

Don Juan
Reaction score
BBB, you sexy beast! One suggestion, don't use the 'enter' key so much. I mean, some of your paragraphs are a sentence long, the scrole bar on my mouse is winded! Lol, can't wait for em, later baby!:p

Sammo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Can't wait, things are looking real good around this forum right about now.

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Sammo
Can't wait, things are looking real good around this forum right about now.
Figures, I take a week off the boards and it improves...

kevbo

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
sounds excellent.

Reaction score
Okay... first there's The Red Pill by me.
Then there's the Man of Action Series by Lorenzo (MoAF)
And now... my brother from a different mother BBB is coming out with a series.

Guys... do we realize what the hell we are doing here? We're about to turn this forum into the hottest thing since toast bread. I can't wait...

The Matrix: Revolution™

Boono11

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
So, BBB what happens next?:D This sounds good. Can't wait.

Brazilian_Blues_Boy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by misunderstood??
Geez matrix and BBB, u guys are starting to make me look bad, lol.
Yeah, even CableLight posted !!
:)
You should follow his example LOL !!

BBB

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Im inspired. With all these series and whatnot i think ill have to join the party.

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Due to the chance of this being deleted due to time, Matrix has requested me to bump this for it to stay in the High School bible. Thank you.

Reaction score
bump