Inner Game Magazine - Read This!

SinJester

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Check this out:

http://www.innergamemagazine.com/

If he can get girls anyone can. All you whiners shut the fck up. Don't ever complain about being short again without thinking of Sean.

I would definately trust him with with my inner game. What about you?

DarthAngel707

Don Juan
Reaction score
Does he really get girls? like f-close? What am I saying...I commend him for just going out and talking to the girls

My cousin is handicapped and is actually a lawyer and he gets to talk to a lot of chicks who like his personality, but as for girlfriend he has had one which he has actually done which is a big hurdle he has overcome.

MrNotebook

Don Juan
Reaction score
KingPin SkinnyPimp said:
I'm not taking advice from a Leprechaun.
don't be hatin dude...the guy deserves his due respect.

Maxtro

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eh, it seems to be just an interview series for $15 a month. Anybody want to take one for the team and see if it's any good?

taiyuu_otoko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I signed up for the free email deal. The first email is 10 tips that kill you inner game. Its worth a read. free, so you got nothing to lose. It looks like the gold membership, or whatever, is audio interviews with various guru's. sounds similar to DeAngelos thing. Which means more guys trying to sell you stuff. Plenty of good info in the free email. Thanks for the post, OP.

SinJester

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
KingPin SkinnyPimp said:
I'm not taking advice from a Leprechaun.
Your serious? Man thats one of the most idiotic and disrespectful things I've heard. Go find some great looking rich guy who has had everything going for him and his life and ask him for inner game advice. I doubt you would even do that without your ego getting in the way [/flame]

But seriously if people are going to commend him for just going out and talking to girls, don't you think he could teach us a thing or two? I honestly don't know how succesfull he is with women but if he even occasionally gets average girls isn't that amazing?

He has audio samples of the first issue on this page: http://www.innergamemagazine.com/premium/
I've only listened to the first but it's pretty inspiring. I don't know about the subscription but I did sign up for the free bit and you get a decent free ebook.