Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Initiating convo

Pave

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi guys, I've been reading around these forums for awhile now and incorporated all this information. The results have been phenomenal and I've landed my first few dates. There is some specifics that i still have questions on that i need to ask you guys about, any input would be appreciated.

I met a girl and asked her out, went on an amazing first date just getting to know each other, flawless convo. Second date was a movie date, went perfect. After the movie she offered to take me to eat and paid for me when the original plan was just to watch a movie. Asks me for my opinion (i.e what do i feel playing games is) so i guess she knows not to do that with me. She believes i try to match her texting time, so if she takes 20 mins i will too. Now all these seems to lead up to being a solid interest level. The one thing that drives me crazy is that she never initiates text messages, she initiated probably twice. I asked her to let me know when she was free and told me she'd get her work schedule the next day, she literally text me the next day and broke down her schedule with me. Other than that, i can go 5 days in between dates not texting her and she wont initiate but if i ask her out she agrees. I've asked her out twice now in the span of like 2 months. During our second date she sorta brushed up on the topic saying that she doesnt really talk to me much and that i've only text her like 3 times first. I dont really contact her often other than to setup and meet at dates. We've gone out twice in the course of like 3 weeks.

Should i be worried about this? Does this indicate low interest or something?

VladPatton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't complain! Too much texting leads to problems. You got yourself a classic chick here, just like in them good ole days where you talk when you're face to face. Go on dates, have fun with her, bang her like a bass drum, and text her just to meet you. Her girlfriends supply cutesy texts to her all day. You supply the action. Tis all good.

Pave

Don Juan
Reaction score
She mentions that she doesn't really take the initiative to text people. If they want to talk to her that they'll text her. I would assume that if a woman's interest level is high enough, she would take the initiative to contact you at least occasionally. But maybe girls are really strict on that whole rule that they wait for guys to contact them first because when I do she'll continue to text me all day. I've also heard from her friend that she doesn't consistently text other people at all. At least for me if I do so first she'll continue and end properly.

Willard

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
When I first start dating a girl I prefer texting every few days mostly setting up a date and confirming, texting a lot can cause problems, like getting them when your out with another girl, wondering why she doesn't text back. Then when you get into a relationship it's every day texts and calls.

skinnyguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
it seems like it takes most guys at least 300 texts before it turns into a lay. sounds exhausting.

Pave

Don Juan
Reaction score
That's mostly what I assumed. To refrain from too much texting at the start because it creates mind games in your head and also you can leave all the talking for when you actually go out. Thanks guys. Anyone else's input would be appreciated.