Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Information on Accessing Your Past Lifetimes

Phat

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Wiesman44 said:
why judge me on what I choose to spend my time on ? Because my beliefs, opinions, or interests are perhaps somewhat different than yours, I am wasting my time ?
The truth is, im your father. From 40 billion years ago, from planet crackhead topia. Im glad you've made it to planet earth my son. Shall your dead grandmother zipple nipples from queefmonga guide you on your journey to the wizard of oz.

Now say this prayer of guidance.

Dear phat, el paco de dirty shanchez, el peter piper picked a pepper how many pickles did peter pick? Sunshine rainbows in the sky, guide me into lala land. I shall walk through the vally of the shadow of breasts, i shall fear no evil, because my penis is with me.

Awomen.

AAAgent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
fragmenting the soul stuff sounds like what voldemort did in the harry potter series with his horcruxes.

Sir Juanalot

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Why when people talk about their 'past lives' are they all the king of spain or some such?

Theres none i've heard say "i was bob who worked on a farm and i shoveled manure all day and then was beaten every day".

You only get one life, this one! cherish every day, love every hour. Don't waste your time dreaming that you were once henry VIII.

Wiesman44

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sir Juanalot said:
Why when people talk about their 'past lives' are they all the king of spain or some such?

Theres none i've heard say "i was bob who worked on a farm and i shoveled manure all day and then was beaten every day".

You only get one life, this one! cherish every day, love every hour. Don't waste your time dreaming that you were once henry VIII.

most of our souls have been in positions of power and in positions of poverty in the past in order to learn important soul lessons. Its doubful each of us was a king, but we've all had wealth or power sometime in our past lives whether it was this planet or not.

And to answer your question, I've only accessed 3 past lives of mine. I was a soldier during one, a medical technologist in another, and a simple townsfolk during what I think was the roman times in another.

taiyuu_otoko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wiesman44 said:
most of our souls have been in positions of power and in positions of poverty in the past in order to learn important soul lessons.
How about this explanation for that concept:

People believe in the idea of "choosing" poverty to "learn" a lesson because the belief serves two very useful purposes:

1) It doesn't force the believer to confront the possibility that life is meaningless and suffering is inevitable (Buddha = birth is pain, life is pain, death is pain)

2) It reduces the guilt of inaction when they see others suffering.

Fedor

Don Juan
Reaction score
Why the reincarnation theory makes sense:

Basic laws of physics means that energy cannot be destroyed, only altered (eg light energy to heat energy). That means that the energy that makes you you, ie, the energy that runs your brain and causes you to be a conscious thinking human is NEVER destroyed. Once you die, that energy still exists, so in essence, you are never destroyed.

However, I don't think that energy would be transferred to another person straight away. Maybe never, but that's why I think it makes sense.

SharinganUser

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Energy being altered does not necessarily equat to dead human tissue being turned back directly or indirectly into sperm and shot at an egg.

Fedor

Don Juan
Reaction score
SharinganUser said:
Energy being altered does not necessarily equat to dead human tissue being turned back directly or indirectly into sperm and shot at an egg.
That doesn't matter, that's coming from the view that there is no such thing as a soul, AKA something that MAKES you YOU.

Have you never stopped and thought why you are inside your body and nobody elses, why you can only process your own thoughts. Why are you the consciousness of your body? Is it really that it's just your brain tricking yourself into consciousness? And that's the real question. In fact you don't even control some parts of your brain, it operates unconsciously too, controlling your core temperatures, etc. Just some things to think about.

Though I don't believe you can reincarnate as yourself ie just rise from your grave. Lol.

Also, for you god-believers (I'm not one) this would be the ONLY good way for eternal life. Living forever in heaven would get BORING as hell after the first billion years. Can you IMAGINE living for over a billion gazillion years?! Being reborn with no memory of a previous life means you can experience life again without the boredom of eternal life. And I for one wouldn't want to never exist again D:

Even if you believe in nothing, including reincarnation, then you can still possibly live again. If you think it's your brain which is YOU, then I can't see why it's not possible in the time span of INFINITY for the exact same genetic composure to occur again, or the exact same cells to come together and form you. One last thing, we are being propelled forwards in the 4th dimension (time), it is surely entirely possible for time (which is already set out from start to finish with zillions of branches of possibilities, for example, you becoming a businessman or a garbage man and all branches ALREADY exist) so surely it is possible for this part of time to repeat itself?

SharinganUser

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That doesn't matter, that's coming from the view that there is no such thing as a soul, AKA something that MAKES you YOU.
Can you prove to me that anyone has a soul?

Have you never stopped and thought why you are inside your body and nobody elses,
I am not in my body, I am my body. Or more accurately, I should say my body is a part of me, the other part is my experiences, which are stored in the part of my body known as my brain.

In fact you don't even control some parts of your brain, it operates unconsciously too, controlling your core temperatures, etc.
I would say that's more of a testament to how well our brains have evolved and how effective they are at micromanaging the our bodies. For example if I am reading a book and someone turns off the light. I don't have consciously move my arm to flip on the switch, and I don't have to divide my attention between consciously holding the book up while consciously reading it at the same time.

Rollo Tomassi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Where's DEEPDISH for this thread? Heheh,..

Fedor

Don Juan
Reaction score
SharinganUser said:
Can you prove to me that anyone has a soul?
Nope, I most definitely can't, but it can't really be disproved either aha :p I think some tests were done before that tried to measure the weight difference in people after death to see if a soul left their body (assuming it carried weight) but obviously it's hard to allow for natural, non supernatural weight losses, though some loss in weight was observed.

I am not in my body, I am my body. Or more accurately, I should say my body is a part of me, the other part is my experiences, which are stored in the part of my body known as my brain.
Yer see, that's obviously the rational point of view, but I always found it hard to grasp existence, like that one day, I just gained an existence and consciousness.

Alle_Gory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Trader said:
As a Christian, we believe that there is no such thing as reincarnation and past lives.
I recommend you avoid these practices. You have no idea what you are getting yourself into.
So you argue against something you don't believe in? That's hypocrisy and I believe your bible has lessons about that. You should brush up on those important lessons before considering yourself a Christian.

How shameful.

Wiesman44

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Generally, I dont like getting into arguments about subjects like this. Because there are always some, such as "trader" that are completly closed minded and choose not to even ponder the subject. Perhaps just a few of you might get interested in this, and do more research. That is my intention.

While I know it might be tough for a lot of people to understand, being open-minded does not mean you have to 'believe'. it means using your rational mind, researching, and then creating an opinion of your own after carefully reviewing the subject material.

Not saying "my religion says this, so its wrong". Well, if you read my thread, we are not talking about religion here. Religion has no basis in this thread.

We can all remember past lives if we so wish to. We have all had them. The how to's on doing this is something for each individual soul to determine. They are buried deep within our subconscious's, unfortunately, not every soul is ready to remember as each of our paths in this current lifetime are different.

Whether you believe in past lives or not, it doesn't matter. I know 110% that each of our souls has reincarnated many times. I have personally remembered my own past lifetimes. And know, it was not through evil spirits, or devils, or trickery, or whatever bs comes to your mind. Thousands of other people have done exactly what I've done.

Being hynotized is not what you think it is, as you've seen forms of hynotise on tv where they do everything the hynotizer tells them to do. This type of hynotise gets you to tap deep into your mind, the part that you can't remember. It clears your mind of all current thoughts, and you go deep, deep into meditation. The fact that I can't remember every bit of the past lives is just a product of being very young in this spiritual process.

So you all can think rationally as to how I could have done this, some might say I'm crazy, or that I'm full of it, it doesn't matter. Everyone, in this lifetime or the next, will end up connecting with their deep subconscious and end up growing.

My entire point of all this ? I for one, am trying to free myself of all judgement of others, love, and release all fear from my being, while meditating regularlly. This doesn't mean I am a monk, or I'm innocent, or whatever bs that comes into your head. In fact, I work in a max security federal penitentary, so I am far from a peace holly roller. My goal of not releasing judgement onto others is the ultimate test in this environment ! Your growth in this lifetime will eventually pour forth into your next. I wish u all well

SharinganUser

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Whether you believe in past lives or not, it doesn't matter. I know 110% that each of our souls has reincarnated many times.
Please show me proof that people have a soul. A soul would have to exist for it to be able to reincarnate.

Wiesman44

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
SharinganUser said:
Please show me proof that people have a soul. A soul would have to exist for it to be able to reincarnate.
The proof is within yourself. you just need to search. it is not a quick process

SharinganUser

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wiesman44 said:
The proof is within yourself. you just need to search. it is not a quick process

I looked, I found organs, bones and a couple hamburgers that I ate in 1993. No soul though.

But that is beside the point, I didn't ask you where you think the soul is, I asked for proof that the soul exists. As far as I know there is no proof that souls exist.

Phat

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Wiesman, firstly do your self a favor and go kill your self so you can find out if your going to recarnate. Secondly, the rest of the dillusional society of the forum should follow wiesman off the cliff into the recarnation factory. And then maybe when the sun blows up and the earth burns to a crisp, your little energy souls wont have anything to recarnate into. Then your little energy souls will just float in the universal galaxy of spiritual gayness and hug one anothers energy bodys and hold hands and play cuumbyaa next to a spirtual camfire anal vortex and roast spiritual reincarnated energy marshmellows.

Alle_Gory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Phat said:
Wiesman, firstly do your self a favor and go kill your self so you can find out if your going to recarnate. Secondly, the rest of the dillusional society of the forum should follow wiesman off the cliff into the recarnation factory. And then maybe when the sun blows up and the earth burns to a crisp, your little energy souls wont have anything to recarnate into. Then your little energy souls will just float in the universal galaxy of spiritual gayness and hug one anothers energy bodys and hold hands and play cuumbyaa next to a spirtual camfire anal vortex and roast spiritual reincarnated energy marshmellows.
Stop reading crap by L. Ron Hubbard.