Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Information on Accessing Your Past Lifetimes

Wiesman44

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Someone was asking me to start a thread on my sessions in which I remembered past lifetimes.

Note: Some of my info that I’m going to give about past lifetimes requires me to provide some spiritual information. This is not religious in nature, as what I believe is not religion. But do not read if you do not have an open mind and want to call out b/s. Part of growing as a person is throwing away judgements upon others.

Many of you won’t believe this, but our souls are millions of years old. We have all lived many many lifetimes. At the end of each life our souls meet with our soul families and we CHOOSE to carnate with specific families with the intention of learning a certain soul lesson in this lifetime. It could be planet earth we are carnating in or another planet.

The purpose of learning these lessons is to eventually be ‘one with the creator’. Meaning our end goal is to evolve to become a 12th density creator god. (There are 12 densities, most of humans are in 3rd density right now, google the topic if you want to become more faimiliar with it).

As you become more aware of the light, you raise your vibration with the goal of ascending to 5th density. 2012 will mark a special time as many souls will be ascending because of the galactic shift. Earth will align with the center of the universe and the central sun in this galaxy will shine radiation directly into the earth creating many many different effects those of which I won’t go into unless asked. During this shift, the earth will move on to 4th density, and many of the 3rd density souls will not be able to sustain habitation here and will leave their physical bodies and carnate on a planet more suited to their needs.

The reason why we can remember past lifetimes is these memories are buried in our subconscious. In fact, the DNA that many scientists label as junk is in fact memories of our past lifetimes. Everybody can access their past lifetimes with a certain amount of awareness of the Source. It is extremely difficult, and It is much easier to remember through hypnosis. But if you are a 4thdensity soul with a high awareness of your higher self you might be able to channel your subconscious mind. Having this connection with your higher self and Creator is important in this process. And I do not mean the God Jehovah. According to many lightworkers and channelers, he was not a God, but an ET. But I will not go into detail on who he was b/c I do not want to offend anyone.

I have, through meditative hypnosis, been able to remember 3 lifetimes. One of which, was a lifetime on another planet. Another of which was during what I think was the roman times. Another was during the times of Atlantis. The channel decided to give me these 3 lifetimes to remember, because either my deaths were tramatic and my soul needed healing or there was an important lesson for me to learn. Therefore, I went back to these lifetimes and do timeline healing, so that I could give my soul the healing it needs to learn specific lessons and raise my vibration.

If you think this information is all bs, you have every right. But, it is much better to read through this information with a scientific mind. There’s plenty of info out on the net to supplement what I’m saying. Whether you choose to believe is your own right. But even if you don’t believe, there’s a lot of info out there that’s very interesting to say the least.

AAAgent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
see, y don't you capitalize this lifetime by writing a book about one of your past lifetimes that isn't written yet. Atlantis is a no go and the same goes to roman history.

So perhaps george lucas's star wars could have been based off another lifetime.

I feel like i only vaguely understand your concept about the density factors but i can see the whole point of having everyone going through all the stages in order to become one with the earth or galaxy lifeforce.

I'm more open to this stuff since i am buddhist, believe in karma, lifeforce, etc.

But you still had me WTF'ing towards the end of your post.

I wish i could remember a past lifetime of mine if possible, it would be like a movie unfolding inside of your mind. I've actually had dreams of myself from a first person perspective many times being chased, hunted down, etc. I would be in a city like NY running for my life and fighting to survive. Right when my life is threatened, everything goes into slow motion and my brain starts to link everything possible together for my escape. In real time it would probably be a second or less but at the speed which my brain moves i feel like 10 minutes have gone by for me to analyze the situation and how i can get out of it. Most of the time i manage to do all the things my mind tells me to and like batman i manage to get away. One time i died but i didn't immediately wake up either. I've also had dreams of torturing people in ways i have never heard/read/or seen including in movies. I was doing it to extract information....i don't know if these are just figments of my imagination or possibly those two types of dreams could have been linked to a single past lifetime......

you have me over thinking things now and rambling.

Pie in the Sky

Don Juan
Reaction score
I think this past lifetime reincarnation theory was legitimate hundreds of years ago when the world's population was relatively constant, but nowadays the population is growing rapidly. How do you account for the greater number of people on the planet? It wouldn't make sense for everyone to have past lifetimes if there are more people on this planet now than there ever were.

speakeasy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
As you become more aware of the light, you raise your vibration with the goal of ascending to 5th density. 2012 will mark a special time as many souls will be ascending because of the galactic shift. Earth will align with the center of the universe and the central sun in this galaxy will shine radiation directly into the earth creating many many different effects those of which I won’t go into unless asked.
I could believe in past lives. Not saying I necessarily do, but I at least see how it could be possible. But with this stuff above, now it just sounds like new age pseudo-science nonsense. What does that even mean earth will align with the center of the universe? How does something align with the center of the universe?? And what's this talk o fa central sun in the galaxy? There is no central sun, there's a super-massive black hole most astronomers agree.

Trader

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
As a Christian, we believe that there is no such thing as reincarnation and past lives.

What you are doing through this meditation is opening up to the spirit realm and allowing evil spirits to mislead you.

I recommend you avoid these practices. You have no idea what you are getting yourself into.

Wiesman44

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Pie in the Sky said:
I think this past lifetime reincarnation theory was legitimate hundreds of years ago when the world's population was relatively constant, but nowadays the population is growing rapidly. How do you account for the greater number of people on the planet? It wouldn't make sense for everyone to have past lifetimes if there are more people on this planet now than there ever were.

Many souls incarnate on earth, but once were from other worlds. They might have come to earth to increase their awareness or perhaps learn some sort of lesson. Many choose to come to early partially because of the free will associated with this planet. When you are a a higher density being, you can fragment parts of your soul. This soul fragmentation basically creates another soul. Don't believe it ? you dont have to.

http://www.salrachele.com/webchannelings/foundersonthegrandcycle.htm

that link gives some info on 2012

Also, to the poster talking about dreams. Dreams are a part of your subconscious mind. Many times, its your subconscious mind trying to deliver you a message. More than likely, these messages are designed to try to get you back to being aware of the creator, and your higher self.

Metaphysics is a great subject to learn about a lot of the things i'm talking about

AAAgent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
so was my creator some superhero that killed by villains. Some deadbeat junkie that owed money and got gunned down...

Or perhaps its what type of person i want to become??

I feel like i'm a "bad" guy literally trying to be good. people might think this is stupid or that everyone goes through this phase. I may also be over thinking it. The dreams may stem from this type of mentality. There has to be a reason that these thoughts are deep down in the subconscious parts of my brain and it'd be a lot more relieving to see it as a past life instead of some sh1t that i've locked up deep down inside me waiting to explode out.

Wiesman44

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, your past lives shape your present lives as it is all a part of your DNA. I've gone through timeline healing to remember these lives and to heal whatever trama happened during that life, so that my soul will be free from past negative beliefs or thoughts. I've been told to keep a journal by your bed, so that when you wake up, you can remember your dreams. Compare them, and try to get some sort of lesson out of them as I'm told thats the point. your subconscious trys to communicate with you through dreams.

Also, I'm working on being 100% non-judgemental towards others, and to erase fear from my mentality. Being non-judgemental, even towards rapists and terrorists, is they key to growth as a person. Sooner or later, many others will adopt such beliefs and this world will be made a better place.

I think this relates to DJ vs AFC thought processes. One is not necessarily better than the other. Granted the DJ gets what he wants more often, and is thought of as superior as he gets more women. Unfortunately, the DJ succumbs to his EGO more often than not as it takes over as the DJ grows in power. The EGO is a very powerful and destructive force in the human mind. Its created wars and suffering for ages. But I'm not saying becoming a DJ is bad. There are qualities that make it great, but as I said, it can become negative....but I'm rambling here

AAAgent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i wouldn't mind getting into hypnosis but i heard from a friend who's dad* does it. She said he won't do it on family or friends because it's not exactly healthy?

or it could be because information coming out from family and friends sometimes isn't exactly pleasant.

so have you done hypnosis to bring stuff like this out? what do your doctors say when u tell them these things?

Last edited:

taiyuu_otoko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
hypnosis can be extremely helpful, but only if the hypnotist is completely objective. There are cases of hypnotists with hidden agenda's subconsciously implanting "fake" memories of early childhood sexual abuse, upon which convictions were made and then later overturned.

For example, among scientists, its widely believed that so called "alien abductions" that are recalled during hypnosis are really a misinterpretation of sleep paralysis, or night terrors, as they more commonly known. Because the patient AND the hypnotist believe in the possibility of alien abductions, any ambiguous feelings that come out during hypnosis are labeled as alien abductions.

The extent that you can experience past lives is based on the hypnotists belief in past lives.

The thing about hypnosis is that you are completely open to suggestions, so if you're hypnotist says you are experiencing a past life, you'll experience a past life.

I don't mean to rain on any metaphysical parade, as I believe that even past life therapy, taken metaphorically, can be extremely helpful when dealing with current life issues. Just don't get too caught up in it being scientifically true or objectively accurate.

If it helps you deal with your issues, then I got no problem with it. Believing in past lives is no different that believing in any diety or collection of dieties, as humans tend to do.

Maxtro

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What in carnation does carnate mean?

As I've been getting older I've been hearing different bits of information about the history of our planet and its future. There are various stories of how the world isn't as it seems. One of my cousins is reading about how the pyramids of Egypt and the Mayans ones were planned by aliens and that one of the Pharaohs was an alien or a half breed. Apparently my great-aunt accidentally astral projected while doing yoga which completely freaked her out.

I find the current world to be extremely boring. Nobody has any 'powers' and fantastic creatures do not exist. I have always been a fan of fantasy and sometimes sci-fi. I wish the world was more interesting.

As for 2012 stuff and talk of past lives, I find them hard to believe. It's very hard for me to believe in things that I have not witnessed or experienced. Naturally I have difficulty with my own Christian raised beliefs.

AAAgent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Maxtro said:
I find the current world to be extremely boring. Nobody has any 'powers' and fantastic creatures do not exist. I have always been a fan of fantasy and sometimes sci-fi. I wish the world was more interesting.
I actually thought this way for a while and found life boring as well but after watching some eye opening shows and reading more i realized that there are amazing people and fascinating things that do exist. Although the books and movies were all fictional they portrayed realistic things.

Such as lip readers that use their skills to gather information...some may consider this a skill or even a power. People with exceptional hearing that can distinguish different types of footsteps or listen in from long distances. Photographic memory, ninja's, thieves, assassins, etc.

I've even read a fictional story that could be true. The story was about a single man, saving a native village that was going to be over-run by floods. The natives wouldn't leave because they believed a higher power was going to save them. The man knew that no higher power could save them from this flood so he single handedly engineered and built a system to divert the water into many different underground hand built water containers. The remaining water he diverted into the stream it was supposed to go to but made it go around the village. In the end he saved the village and the villagers said they knew they'd be fine. He not only saved the village but created a water storage for them that would last them years.

If you don't call that a super hero then i don't know what to tell you.

WaterTiger

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
AAAgent said:
I've even read a fictional story that could be true. The story was about a single man, saving a native village that was going to be over-run by floods. The natives wouldn't leave because they believed a higher power was going to save them. The man knew that no higher power could save them from this flood so he single handedly engineered and built a system to divert the water into many different underground hand built water containers. The remaining water he diverted into the stream it was supposed to go to but made it go around the village. In the end he saved the village and the villagers said they knew they'd be fine. He not only saved the village but created a water storage for them that would last them years.

If you don't call that a super hero then i don't know what to tell you.

But if the "higher power" SENT the hero there in the first place...then the villagers were right!

PhunGar

Don Juan
Reaction score
Trader said:
As a Christian, we believe that there is no such thing as reincarnation and past lives.

What you are doing through this meditation is opening up to the spirit realm and allowing evil spirits to mislead you.

I recommend you avoid these practices. You have no idea what you are getting yourself into.

and so you should stop believing in God as there is no such thing as god.
Thats a fairly ignorant thing to say people can believe in what they want and if he believes in reincarnation than so be it you have your own choice in relgion.

Phat

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
No wonder none of you get girls, because your all stupid!
The truth is always right in front of you, but some people are to stupid to notice it because there brains are already brainwashed into this hollywood fake ass movie world. You should all watch last action hero.

rocksoff

Don Juan
Reaction score
why waste your time on a subject like this? "past lifetime's" wtf

Wiesman44

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
rocksoff said:
why waste your time on a subject like this? "past lifetime's" wtf
why judge me on what I choose to spend my time on ? Because my beliefs, opinions, or interests are perhaps somewhat different than yours, I am wasting my time ?

Wiesman44

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Maxtro said:
What in carnation does carnate mean?

As I've been getting older I've been hearing different bits of information about the history of our planet and its future. There are various stories of how the world isn't as it seems. One of my cousins is reading about how the pyramids of Egypt and the Mayans ones were planned by aliens and that one of the Pharaohs was an alien or a half breed. Apparently my great-aunt accidentally astral projected while doing yoga which completely freaked her out.

As for 2012 stuff and talk of past lives, I find them hard to believe. It's very hard for me to believe in things that I have not witnessed or experienced. Naturally I have difficulty with my own Christian raised beliefs.

LOL, I mean incarnation. Sorry, I skipped that spelling lesson in grammar school. Again, I'm not asking you to believe reincarnation or past lives. But, what I like to do, which I suggest, is to research it on your own with an open and scientific mind. Too many people look into stuff like this as complete BS. Thats ok, you are open to your opinion, but being narrow-minded will hurt you in the long run in the game of life (I am not accusing you of this, I'm just saying in general).

Also, whoever tried bringing this into a religious debate, don't do it. its against the rules, and this purpose of this thread was not to debate religion. If you wish to debate religion with me, I am open to it in PM's only please. And for the record, I do not think my belief in reincarnation has anything to do with religion, as I consider myself non-religious.

rocksoff

Don Juan
Reaction score
Wiesman44 said:
why judge me on what I choose to spend my time on ? Because my beliefs, opinions, or interests are perhaps somewhat different than yours, I am wasting my time ?
Im not passing any sort of judgement.....I just dont see how you invest time and energy into something like this, What are your goal's regarding this subject? All i could see being produced is imagnary vision's of past live's