Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Information from the Other Side

HuangBei

Don Juan
Reaction score
While I went to my on-campus cafe, I decided to hang out with a new group of people. One of the girls I knew, the other two I didn't. The three of them all had boyfriends, so I could look forward to a relaxed conversation. And relaxed it WAS!

The first thing I noticed was that one of the girls was talking about places she'd had sex and had a long list that covered only two weeks. She wanted to think of something original. Lo and behold, these girls, although they didn't even know me, were EXTREMELY casual and relaxed about sex. It was quite a shocker to me, and I didn't even realize it. From this I noticed the first tip.

-Be relaxed about sex, it's NOT as big a deal as you think it is.

They went on to note what kind things they saw really attractive in guys.

-Guys who don't gossip (Sound familiar) or talk **** about people behind their back.

-Guys who aren't *****y or jerks to girls for no reason, but are when someone else is being mean to another who doesn't deserve it: There was a lot of emphasis on being a jerk out of protection of those who can't defend themselves.

-Guys who aren't whiny or overly nice: It was mentioned that gifts are appreciated occasonally, because when it's done on a normal basis, it's not nearly as SPECIAL <-remember this word).

-Guys who are adventurous and unpredictable: The girl writing the list was talking about he different places she and her boyfriend had sex, and what they had done. She had an extensive list, with things I would have never thought of.

-Someone who knows how to make a special moment: One of the girls talked about how her boyfriend showed up at her house, leaning against a light post, with a single flower in his hand. She was awestruck by this moment and wanted to get a camera.

There are many other things that I can't remember that were said, but these seemed to be the most important.