Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Influencer at gym

FlexpertHamilton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@FlexpertHamilton how hot was last night's girl, HB 1-10?

You can lie, but you'd obviously lying to yourself the most.
I edited that comment out but i'd say a solid 7.5, smokin' hot body, 25, cutish face. Some might rate higher.

If a girl filming herself at the gym is creepy, what's a forum with a bunch of dudes talking about her? Or this site, at that point.

if you think her recording herself is creepy, imagine what she'd think about this circlejerk lmao

I need to get off this. I seriously can not be associated with some of this afc mentality.
No one here tries to talk to girls anymore, all they do is whine
No one said it's creepy we are shaming her for disgusting behavior. You seem to be operating at a PUA level of "every hot girl is worth trying to fvck and who cares about anything else."

Has it occurred to you that men who have abundance might not care about trying to fvck every girl they see and actually value quality control and vetting?

Last edited:

MixedMutt00

Don Juan
Reaction score
Has it occurred to you that men who have abundance might not care about trying to fvck every girl they see and actually value quality control and vetting?
lmao dude men in abundance don't care about a girl recording her squats.

but nice on the 7.5, at least I hope she's a 7.5. In my experience, people's ratings are horrifically inaccurate. But, benefit of the doubt, smash once more for me. (and a 7 is bare minimum, so you're only barely making the cut)

MixedMutt00

Don Juan
Reaction score
bruh you be smashing ugly girls too, your stories are lame, cringe, and wack

it's alright to be jealous bro, i don't blame you. I can help you if you want, teach you how to pull actual women. Just hmu, slide to Miami any day

Luni

Don Juan
Reaction score
bruh you be smashing ugly girls too, your stories are lame, cringe, and wack

it's alright to be jealous bro, i don't blame you. I can help you if you want, teach you how to pull actual women. Just hmu, slide to Miami any day
glad you're paying attention

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Not to go too much off topic but this is related to a larger trend I'm noticing. People increasingly maintain this libertarian mindset of "As long as they're not harming anyone, let people do what they want!" "Why do you care, it doesn't effect you" etc. I used to agree with this but I've done a complete 180.

I think it's fair to say people are too shvt brained to be left to their own devices. In the absense of religion, moral philosophy, family values, etc, people seem prone to degeneracy. Everything you do affects others, whether it's directly or indirectly. Even degenerate things someone does in the privacy of their own home affects broader society because inevitably they will infect others with their nihilistic, hedonistic attitudes and poor moral character. As a more concrete example, you should ruthlessly shame people for liking hentai, as hentai surely increases the prevelance of pedophilia which in turn may increase the chances of a child getting molested.

We have completely removed shaming and ridicule from our culture, and we think this is a good thing but it's not. These things matter. The government should never regulate our values, so we have to ourselves through shaming bad ideas and behaviors. Slut shaming has it's place too. I really think the worst punishment men can inflict on women is ignoring them (especially if you're a desirable man).

As Aristotle said: "Tolerance and apathy are the last virtues of a dying society."
Technically if it's in a public space with no expectation of privacy and no policy to the contrary it's considered a protected activity, at least in the US, under the constitution.

Like it or not, it doesn't matter.

Fruitbat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is the mature man bit bro. A lot of us have kids and are in LTRs, so we ain’t in the mindset of trying to bang girls at the gym. I’m only still here because I’ve been here over a decade and it’s one of the few places men can discuss male topics without a Reddit mod banning us.

I even said myself I felt I could be being petty about this but it’s an interesting question.
Make no mistake, these are sexualised films, that’s the entire point. You couldn’t walk in a cafe and set up a camera and start bending over and posing.

even if I were single, you think I, or we, would want to get involved with a woman who in her spare time does squats and posts for the simps? That’s about as red flag as it gets. Added to this is that the strong odds are that the moment you interrupted the softcore show you’d probably get a video released of “creepy guy at gym won’t leave me alone” seeing as attention is the main goal. The only goal.

A gym is a place I go to work out but I get a bit fed up with a small percentage of women using it like an ego massaging station. There are plenty of pretty girls there who don’t video themselves, who dress appropriately and do no harm to anyone. I agree with others, these kind of people are engaging in degenerate behaviour and there should be some element of shame to being an exhibitionist for aclaim and money.

Deranged

Don Juan
Reaction score
lmao dude men in abundance don't care about a girl recording her squats.
I run the risk of sounding like a gatekeeping fa&&ot again but man, you are wrong about this. A healthy man will care about this because he sees this as a problem, a symptom of his people and his community not being in a healthy state. As a natural leader he will drive change and attempt to correct this degenerate behavior.
Now I hope I don't need to distinguish between a healthy man and toxic Chad slvt, whom both could be a man of abundance.

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's self centered, narcissistic behavior designed to seek attention, and or self validate.

That's where the problem lies. It's not good for society, it's not good for the individual. Social media is proof. And to think it all started with annoying girls taking stupid selfies.

It's no different than the dudes staring at the locker room mirror taking pics/video standing in the way.

Go home and stare at yourself in the mirror and masturbate if you feel the need, it's ridiculous.

You better believe the rest of the normal guys talk schitt about these types.

AureliusMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
should we allow these ho’s to use public gyms to sell their prostitution?
My personal view is that using phones on the gym should be severely restricted or even forbidden for both privacy reasons and that its is fvcking annoying when you are training hard and trying to focus on running that 1 K on the treadmill (or whatever), to hear some obnoxious pr|ck talking loudly with some person on the phone, (and that even though you have your earplugs and listen to music/training program, you can still hear them).

Its really annoying to the point that it pisses me off. I just can't stand it. I'm there to train and do the job, not to listen to other people's unimportant phone discussions because they are bored at the gym; calling friends and not taking it serious.

You also have these total retards at the gym that block gym equipment because they are "sort of using it", but instead of using it are sitting on social media or browsing other bullsheite on their phone instead of training. That is also a totally obnoxious behavior because they waste your time due to you have to wait for them to finish a gym routine that could had taken way shorter time if they were not connected to the fvckin' matrix.

Why the fvck are you at the gym if you sit on your frigging phone all the time instead of training, right? :mad::devil:

Last edited:

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I’m with @Fruitbat on this. No you can’t reasonably say anything. It’s just a sign of the widespread degeneracy. Been to an airport lately? I find some of the leggings that leave utterly nothing to the imagination quite vulgar. Call me a Karen but that’s where we’re at folks.

AureliusMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I’m with @Fruitbat on this. No you can’t reasonably say anything. It’s just a sign of the widespread degeneracy. Been to an airport lately? I find some of the leggings that leave utterly nothing to the imagination quite vulgar. Call me a Karen but that’s where we’re at folks.
This is the problem with chicks at the gym:

They all scream publicly; "MEN! DO NOT LOOK AT ME YOU CREEP!!", "I want a safe space at the gym", but then again they secretly do want ALL the attention they can get and dress such to receive the most male attention possible.
No woman goes out anywhere without very conscious and decisive planning on what she will wear to that occasion. That includes the gym too. If you do not want to be looked at, then wear appropriate clothing that doesn't reveal anything sexual. Its very simple.

Most of guys do not give a fvck either, including myself and want just to do their training and be left alone.
But women.. Ah they all want attention... Many of them sit more with their smartphone than actually training blocking gym equipment also sigh.....

IKO69

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You're going about it wrong- when she's recording herself you should step in and be like hey gorgeous do you need someone to hold the camera for you ?:whistle:

All kidding aside I don't see what the problem is? If you feel she is a self absorbed OF style influencer just leave the ho alone.

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don’t go to a public gym. Build one at home. Don’t let the IG thots distract you.
I just have my private dojo for battojutsu. Never liked any gym. I stay fit training martial arts and riding my bicycle around town.

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If someone has a problem with someone else's behaviour in a gym, why not file a complaint at the reception? You wouldn't even have to name this particular girl, you could just complain about recording devices in the gym.

I only get annoyed when this IG trolls want to take a selfie with me for their social media. Just get out of my face, I'm in a conversation.