Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Infatuation Game

n00bPimp

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
These are the methods to make a girl become infatuated over you. This guide is not a going to teach you how to make a girl become attracted to you, because it assumes that you have already gotten her attracted, have gone on more than a couple dates, and perhaps have already had sex with her. In other words, this guide to be used on women who already see you as a boyfriend or possible boyfriend. Its useful to keep in mind that attracting a girl does not mean she will choose you as a partner. It is only once you have built attraction and comfort, which may or may not include sex, in which she will be open to the strategies contained in this article.
Some of the below strategies will seem “dark” and unfair, however, women also use dark and unfair games on men to weed out the weak ones, so don’t feel too bad about it.

Deconstructing Infatuation
By definition, the way to get a woman infatuated over you is by being in her mind as much as possible. And how do you get into their minds? By making them feel powerful emotions, no matter if they are positive or negative emotions, but more on that later.

The 3 Qualities
There are three fundamental qualities which must be displayed by the man in order to create infatuation in a woman. The qualities are 1. Unpredictability, 2. Abundance of choice 3. Ability to give her space. These qualities work together to create infatuation on a woman that is already attracted to you. These qualities are not independent of each other, one by itself will not give you the desired result. It is the combined use of these qualities that work to make a woman’s mind become fixated on you.
Your only job is to be aware of these qualities and look for ways to display them throughout the relationship at all times.

1- Unpredictability
Unpredictability works at getting women infatuated because the mystery of trying to guess your next move engages them mentally. As humans, when we are uncertain of something, we seek an answer, specially if its something we are interested in. Once we find an answer, we usually consider it being “under control” and it occupies our mind much less. This is why not letting a woman predict your next move makes her constantly think about you. The best ways to show this quality are:

Be spontaneous – You’ve heard it many times, girls love guys who are spontaneous, who do things that are unexpected. For example, if you’re a “geek”, she will not expect you to go out and take her on a fun test drive on a Ferrari, but doing so makes you spontaneous. If she sees you as a self centered guy, doing something selfless once in a while is spontaneous. These things destroy their preconcieved notions of you, and the effect is a fresh set of emotions.

Respond unexpectedly – Another way to show unpredictability is by reacting in ways that she doesn’t expect. For example, if you are the type of guy that will do everything she asks for, then every so often and without any reason tell her you don’t feel like doing it. Yes, this might make her mad, but the emotion of anger is still a powerful emotion, and like all powerful emotions, has a positive long term effect in getting her infatuated. However, if you do it too often it will lose the effect. Another way, which will probably be most useful for most guys in the pick up community, if you are used to not “giving in” to her, once in a while be nice and be submissive. I know I’m gonna get some heat by community guys over this (“Dont be a girls doormat!!!”), but it works, as long as you only do it say 1 out of 7 times or so. Its called unpredictability, and this keeps a girl wondering and it keeps them trying.

Never fall into a routine – Routine is the killer of infatuation. If you’re on a set schedule of what time to call and hang out every week, you’re slowly killing her desire. Stay away from developing a routine as much as possible.

Don’t let her figure you out – If you let the girl figure you out, you have lost. If she can label you as “nice” or “*******” or “player” or “boring” or even “romantic”, they all mean the same thing, she has “figured you out”. She knows exactly who you are, your strengths, your weaknesses, how you will react and behave, and there is nothing more to find out about you. Avoid falling into any category, and if you happen to fall into one, then do the complete opposite from time time to time. The only category you should ever fall into is the category of “unpredictable”.

n00bPimp

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
2- Abundance of Choice
When it comes to women, having an abundance of choice means you are perceived as having other choices besides her, that it’s easy for you to replace her. This makes women go crazy about you because it keeps them thinking of ways to make themselves your only choice. There are many ways to display this quality, the most powerful ways are:

Being nonreactive – When your girl gets mad because you didn’t respond to her text, or tells you she doesn’t feel like hanging out today, or does anything at all to evoke a reaction out of you, you must remain unreactive. That is, you must not respond in the way that shows she has affected you. You must be careful with this though, because a lot of times what you believe is unreactive turns out not to be. For example, if she gets mad because you did not talk to her that day, most guys would be apologetic and give her excuses, other guys will think being apologetic is “wussy behavior” so they might answer with a fake alpha persona response “Well i have a life babe”, they falsely believe that this response keeps them from falling in her frame. Yet, this response is also reactive, because it is acknowledging her unwanted behavior. Which is the same as reacting to her behavior. The best way to be unreactive is by not acknowledging the **** test or negative behavior. So in this example, the best response would be “Whats up xx? how was your day?” This response shows your mood has been untouched by her comment.
How does being unreactive communicate abundance? Non reaction means your are not afraid of the woman walking away. It tells her she has not penetrated the emotional part of your mind, and that she is not in control your emotions. This is what happens to most men that “have no other choice”, they enable the woman to control their mood and behavior because they are afraid they might lose her. Women know this from experience, so when you don’t react to her, they will know you “still have a choice”.
Always keep in mind, unpredictability is equally as important as being nonreactive and any other quality, so if you’re being nonreactive all the time, being reactive here and there for unpredictability’s sake will have an enhanced effect, it will also make you more human and less of an “unemotional robot”.

Setting boundaries – Setting boundaries is your ability to put your foot down. I think that this is one of the most effective qualities to keep women infatuated, so its useful to do it as early in the relationship as possible. Now, usually in relationships people tend to put their best faces for the first few weeks, so this makes it a little hard to make your boundaries known, since she’s probably trying to be as good as possible. But there is always some little thing you can use. For example, girls will sometimes get upset over a joke that they took the wrong way. Most guys will be sorry and try to patch things up, but in fact this is your perfect opportunity to ask her if she dislikes your sense of humor, and to let her know that a good sense of humor is one of the things you value in a woman. This sets the rule that becoming upset over a unintentionally bad joke is not allowed. Another way to set boundaries early on is by letting her know how hot you find a woman that’s walking by. This tells her how little you care about the possibility of getting her mad, and if she gets mad, it’s the perfect opportunity to set a boundary.
How does setting boundaries communicate abundance? Nobody likes to be denied anything, but when people get out of line you must be able to say no. Sometimes a woman will get upset because she’s trying to bend your behavior to her benefit, but this is a boundary you can not let a woman cross. The ability to deny women from bending you subcommunicates that you are not afraid to make them mad, and that you are not afraid of losing her. In a woman’s mind this is something only a man who has abundance of choice can do.

Insinuations – The most potent way to communicate something is not by saying it directly, but by giving hints of it. When you directly tell a woman “I don’t need you I have a other choices” you strike right at her ego, and this can have really negative consequences, and unless she has very low self-esteem, she will be almost guaranteed to leave you or look for someone else. However, when you insinuate “I don’t need you I have other choices”, the response is totally different. The message does not encounter the resistance from her ego, therefore it goes right into her subconscious. This can be done most effectively by telling her stories of your past where you dumped your ex, or telling stories that show your indifference about being in a relationship. For example, telling her that you are considering moving somewhere across the country or how you admire people who do not need the approval of their partner to do something they want.
Why this works. It’s almost impossible to tell a woman directly that you do not need her. If you do, then get ready for a very hard relationship. When you insinuate, you are giving her hints which are easily deniable. Using this along with the above qualities is the most effective way to make it clear to the woman’s mind that she runs the risk of being replaced, which makes her work harder for your attention and keeps her infatuated with you.
Keep in mind: While being able to indirectly communicate “I’m not afraid to lose you” to the girl is effective at filling her mind with thoughts of you, doing too much of this will make her see you as a player. Remember, when a woman figures you out, you are pretty much done. If she figures you out as a player, she might stay, but only out of her ego not wanting give you up to other women. Relationships based on this are very emotionally draining on both partners. The only way to avoid this is by using unpredictability. As a last resort, if you are falling into the player type then switch up for a little while and become a “nice guy” until the dust settles.

3- Ability to Give Her Space
The above qualities can only last as long as you are not suffocating the girl. It is important always leave her room to long for your presence. Once it a while, you will need to cut all contact in order to keep things fresh, and to give her space and time to think about you and miss you. This is a little dark, I know, however in the game of love all is fair, and giving her space will enable her imagination to run wild, therefore investing mental and emotional energy on you. Sometimes this will require that you “misplace your phone” or be too busy. As much as you might not want to, you must set sporadic periods of minimal to no contact. There are two ways of doing this:

The planned no-contact – This is when you tell her in advance that on such and such days you will be too busy or will be unavailable. You want to set a few of these a month.

The unplanned no-contact – This is when you suddenly cut off contact with her. For this, you must have a good excuse to explain to her later on, such as you misplaced your phone. This is the most powerful form of no contact because not only does it have a big element of unpredictability, but it makes her desperate to know what happened, and desperation is a very powerful emotion. Clearly, you cannot pull this one too often, and you shouldn’t, as it will arouse suspicion from her that you might be cheating, and while that is a powerful thing, it will awaken insecurities in her that will eventually drain you emotionally.
Why this works. Giving her space allows her imagination to fly away. When you are together, there is no imagination there is only reality. When you are away, she has to wonder what you’re doing, why you are not responding to her calls, or what the future will be. Giving her space works wonders in getting her mind engaged in you, specially when she has no idea where you are, because now her emotions are also engaged.
Again, It is important to give her space in combination with the other qualities. For example, make it unpredictable when you will have no contact. Maybe this week you do it on a Saturday night, then you next month you do it for 2 consecutive days, then you do it again the day after, and then you don’t do it for 2 months, etc. It’s also important to set your boundaries, telling a girl that you can’t talk because you need the day to yourself to get work done or something similar, works great at both setting boundaries and giving her space.

Keeping a woman totally head over heels for you might be something you aspire to do, but it is not necessary. However, if you are not displaying any of the 3 qualities above then you run of the risk of your relationship becoming dull and boring, which is more often than not the precursor for break ups. If having a woman totally infatuated and invested in you is something you desire, then being conscious of where you are and when to use the qualities above will allow you to plan and execute the tactics you needed to do so.

howtoga.me/Infatuation Game

El Payaso

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Great post. I especially agree with unpredictable and responding unexpectedly.

Last night, I was talking to my girl and she asks me to sing a song. She has done this several times and I usually respond with C&F. However, this time, I sang a song and she screamed in joy and started saying "I love you so much, babe. Muah! Muah!"

All because of a silly song. Lol.

Unexpected responses are great. It even makes her panties wetter and her more attracted to you when she has you pegged as a "nice" guy and you suddenly put her in her place or respond in a bad boy manner.

Unpredictability is a great tool that every man should have in his arsenal.

Aware

Don Juan
Reaction score
Excellent post. However I would like to point out that you don't have to do everything consciously to keep a girl infatuated. Quite opposite in fact, I strongly advocate against using any infatuation tactic checklist.

Instead, live a life that would naturally provide those elements. All it takes is acting like a man, having a healthy sense of self-interest and having a lot of interesting things going on in your life.

Rocky_Wayne

Don Juan
Reaction score
Aware said:
Excellent post. However I would like to point out that you don't have to do everything consciously to keep a girl infatuated. Quite opposite in fact, I strongly advocate against using any infatuation tactic checklist.

Instead, live a life that would naturally provide those elements. All it takes is acting like a man, having a healthy sense of self-interest and having a lot of interesting things going on in your life.
Agreed. If you have a life then these things come naturally.