Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Indicators of Disinterest. Nismo4 GREAT point!

djjizzyjeff

Banned
Reaction score
Thought this would make a great topic from an excellent point Nismo4 made regarding IOD's on my IOI's are basically useless thread.

IMO most chicks unless they find you repulsive or simply don't even want you as an orbiter (you creep them out or they are serious with their boyfriend) will NOT give out indicators of disinterest to you.

Most chicks want to knit their own security blankets for their OWN child like insecurities by throwing out false IOI's and NOT giving IOD's to certain dudes as they may not want to really "get with you" but are simply doing so because they want to make you "think" they "like" you more than they really do. It could be because they want you as a backup, a simple ego boost due to the guy they REALLY want to ask them out but hasn't, a fight with their BF, or are simply an AW.

The only way to tell if the chick is really about it with you and you ARE getting IOI's and NOT getting IODs from a chick is to not be strung along in the chicks possible self serving game by ASKING right away (not sitting in your own "i think she likes me" fantasy saftey comfort zone) if she has or what she's doing with her boyfriend. Don't wait to "find out" she actually does have a boyfriend from someone else after you've been strung along by the chick when you could've asked up front.... Ask up front! If no. Go for the next step of a number and a hang out ASAP.

If the chick DOES have a boyfriend and STILL wants to hang out and you simply don't care about going with chicks with BFs. Then go for it for a FB never a wifey. Though Karma is a b1tch...and you'll most likely get it back in spades.

djjizzyjeff

Banned
Reaction score
Luke!! said:
Very true post! By any chance are you NaughtyNinja?

I'm not at liberty to divuldge that top secret information. Thanks for the inquiry Luke!!

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
I don't think you should ever ask that question.

Ask if she is single, don't ask if she has a boyfriend. Saying that word will trigger images of some other guy.

Uncharted

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If its someone I just met I will say we should meet for drinks give me your number and we'll set something up. she will bring up a boyfriend if she has one then.

otherwise if I have her number I ask her out early enough where she should tell me about her boyfriend.

I think the point of this thread is to not waste time on a girl if you don't know if she is single or not.