Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Indiana Jones and the James Bond Complex

Badmannaz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Indiana jones and 007 (james bond)

What is it that they have in common????

1.money
2.extremely rich villains
3. Death threatning missions
4. Cool Gadgets

Oh yea....and b!tches.....Lots of them.....

These common scenarios can be yours for the taking as well. But your probably asking yourself just what makes these women fall so hard for these guys??? yea there cool as sh*t but theres got to be something i can take from these guys so i can get POON just like them

so lets take a look at a couple traits that these two have in common

1. THEY WORK ALONE...(OR AT LEAST WITH SOMEONE THAT'S NOT AS COOL AS THEM).....

you've got to hunt alone my friend...its good to be with friends but when it comes down to sex i doubt your best friend is going to be helping you stick your d!ck inside wonder woman capeesh?

2.THEY ARE PRIORITY DRIVEN....
If you've ever watched any of these movies....the Indi and 007 are always finding women on their missions....they care more about finishing than the HB10 thats sitting next to them...and the HB10 knows that...she wants his attention so much she ends of F.ucking just to GET IT!!!!! and then the movie ends and the hero is off to his next mission in the next movie and more Nook....so be a man of priority....have a mission in life that your pre-occupied with and then go out....it goes along way when wanting more in life

3. He takes her places
both the good DR and the spy end up taking the woman of choice to multiple locations...and shes usually helping him defeat the villain until she gets captured and he has to defeat the loser to get it back and then the hero gets the NOOK...the end....so next time your out take your woman to some exciting places and pay attention to the date not her!! make her help you along the way with things....you will be surprised how fast she gives you what you want

for example....
you: hey baby pass the popcorn
hb10: sure no problem

you: Hey honey can you help me bring in the food to cook for tonight?
HB10: sure i can help

you: Hey lets help that old lady across the street darling
hb10: oh ok i can help!!

you: Hey baby can you please pass the pvssy?
hb10: Oh sure no problem anything to help...

To be continued....

Reaction score
Badmannaz said:
Indiana jones and 007 (james bond)

What is it that they have in common????

1.money
2.extremely rich villains
3. Death threatning missions
4. Cool Gadgets

Oh yea....and b!tches.....Lots of them.....

These common scenarios can be yours for the taking as well. But your probably asking yourself just what makes these women fall so hard for these guys??? yea there cool as sh*t but theres got to be something i can take from these guys so i can get POON just like them

so lets take a look at a couple traits that these two have in common

1. THEY WORK ALONE...(OR AT LEAST WITH SOMEONE THAT'S NOT AS COOL AS THEM).....

you've got to hunt alone my friend...its good to be with friends but when it comes down to sex i doubt your best friend is going to be helping you stick your d!ck inside wonder woman capeesh?

2.THEY ARE PRIORITY DRIVEN....
If you've ever watched any of these movies....the Indi and 007 are always finding women on their missions....they care more about finishing than the HB10 thats sitting next to them...and the HB10 knows that...she wants his attention so much she ends of F.ucking just to GET IT!!!!! and then the movie ends and the hero is off to his next mission in the next movie and more Nook....so be a man of priority....have a mission in life that your pre-occupied with and then go out....it goes along way when wanting more in life

3. He takes her places
both the good DR and the spy end up taking the woman of choice to multiple locations...and shes usually helping him defeat the villain until she gets captured and he has to defeat the loser to get it back and then the hero gets the NOOK...the end....so next time your out take your woman to some exciting places and pay attention to the date not her!! make her help you along the way with things....you will be surprised how fast she gives you what you want

for example....
you: hey baby pass the popcorn
hb10: sure no problem

you: Hey honey can you help me bring in the food to cook for tonight?
HB10: sure i can help

you: Hey lets help that old lady across the street darling
hb10: oh ok i can help!!

you: Hey baby can you please pass the pvssy?
hb10: Oh sure no problem anything to help...

To be continued....
and women just have to be hot, cute, pretty, thats all, literally nothing else, they do not need to have a passion in life or a mission, purpose, they can be a harry potter or action figure collector but if they look like a Supermodel, us guys are willing to overlook any flaws, red flags they have

49au

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
giantmecharobotnerd said:
and women just have to be hot, cute, pretty, thats all, literally nothing else, they do not need to have a passion in life or a mission, purpose, they can be a harry potter or action figure collector but if they look like a Supermodel, us guys are willing to overlook any flaws, red flags they have
... until they hit 30 and get replaced by a younger, hotter model. If you think women truly have the power, your head isn't in the right place.

Rubirosa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree that these are good role models in terms of male behavior, but where do you get the money characteristic ?
Indiana Jones is a college Archeology proffessor whose expeditions are funded by benefactors and James Bond is a govt. employee who just happens to work in situations where big money exists.

Brownrice

Don Juan
Reaction score
Rubirosa said:
I agree that these are good role models in terms of male behavior, but where do you get the money characteristic ?
Indiana Jones is a college Archeology proffessor whose expeditions are funded by benefactors and James Bond is a govt. employee who just happens to work in situations where big money exists.
Lol, work hard and make decent money. Get a good job or start a business.

But James Bond is a great character that men should learn from. You don't have to copy his actions but there are lots of things you can learn from him like the OP said.

You don't need to be double agent who travels the world. You don't need to use weapons. But the principles Bond lives by are all things that most men can benefit from.