Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Indian male thinking of going abroad to get laid on Xmas/Newyear's eve

Reaction score
I'm quite frustated with my lack of success with chicks here, and my eyes go wide when I see guys in other countries with so many lays under their belt. I returned from a nightclub on Saturday empty handed. I went there quite early, around 8.30 pm. Music at that time was low enough and people were slowly starting to trickle in. My specific agenda was to make some efforts and post here to see if things are different in USA/UK/Aus etc. The cover charge was extremely high at Rs.1000, and drinks were very expensive.
Here are my wasted efforts.
1. While I was ordering a drink at the bar bench, 2 girls came over for ordering. I opened "Hey guys, how is it going?" and they mumbled "good" with a slight smile and turned their faces to act as if they are busy. I asked "Just 2 two guys?" and they said no and pointed to a guy and a girl sitting at the sofa. I said "Come here often?", she said "No", I said "Me too, just come here first time", and she showed no interest to continue conversation. As I had ordered a white coloured drink called cocunut Icelander and one of the girls was curiously looking at it, I said "YOu are thinking it is looking weird. It is, isn't it!". And she was like "whatever". Then the other two members of their group - a guy and a girl joined them at the bench. I made a small talk with the guy and learned that he is the brother of the 2 girls I talked to, and that the other girl with him is the one he is banging. When they went back to the sofa I acted friendly with the guy and sit by his side and introduced myself and shook hands with his gf. Right after he took her away leaving his sisters alone. I again talked to the sisters saying "Why don't you guys bring your parents along, more than half your family is here." They said "Yeah, next time" and immediately acted too busy talking among themselves, ignoring my manly presence. I felt insulted and moved away to near the swimming pool.

2. I see a set of 3 girls, one of them piping hot. I casually said "Hey guys, how is it going?". They acted like statues, and not a word. I said "Your defences already up, huh?". Again no response. I moved away.

3. Now there were 2 girls - a white western and an Indian. They were playing among themselves by writing crap with a sketch pen upon on the backside of each other's shirts. I asked the western chick what she just wrote on her friend's shirt, and she pointed out to a big butterfly wings, and was pulled into some chit chat with her friends (they were part of a bigger group). I waited nearby for an opportunity again. They were too busy playing among themselves, guys and girls, with sketch pens, writing on their chests, shirts etc. Then the Indian girl wrote on the western girls' backside - "Take me to your hotel room tonight". I remarked, "What a wicked comment you have written!", the western girl asked me what is that she wrote, and I said it, then said to the Indian girl "Why are you writing your own wishes on someone else's back?" and she said "Because she is my best friend" . I was like "Oh." and they both ran away somewhere like they can't live without their friends. Instead of saying "Oh" I should have said "So you admit that is your wish!" , but I doubt even that would have prevented them from moving away.

4. By now the music has become extremely loud, and people are all dancing. I go into the dance floor, just shaking my head in rythm. Everyone was strictly dancing within their own group. No eye contacts with strangers. Absolutely none. Every girl was pretending like her friend group is her world. I spotted a western girl with blonde hair and starred deep into her eyes a few times, and finally got a little eye contact from her. I was going to talk something to her but the music was blazing, I knew she would hear nothing I speak, so I waited for an opportunity for when it subsides a bit. But it never happened. Meanwhile the western girl's hands were taken by some guy in her group and I eject.

There were many hot girls' groups, but like I said they were not even making eye contacts, and the music being so lould, no approaches on the dance floor.

5. It was nearly closing time (10.45 pm) and I walk again by the swimming pool. I see 2 girls sitting at a table. I walked to them, and asked "Hey guys, how is it going?" The music was flowing even to this distance, and I had to repeat myself again, and they were like "Good". One of them was unresponsive and was playing with her cellphone. I sat at a chair, wondered a second what to talk, and then asked "Can I ask you a female opinion on something". Again I had to repeat myself because of the music pouring in, and also my voice was weak from the cold air by the pool side. I had to lean forward like a wuss boy to let them hear me clearly. Then I asked "This is a very important question.. If you are dating a guy for a only a short time, like 3-4 months, and he proposes, would you consider him clingy or possessive.?" I further explained myself saying "My sister has been dating a guy for only 2 months and he's proposed to her, so I needed to ask." Usually the guy has to move away from the opener, but she did that job for me by just asking "You came alone here?" . I said "Yes", she asks, "Why, no friends?", I say "I could make some friends here , ha ha" and she says "ha ha". Then I point to the unresponsive girl and say "This is your friend?", she says "No, she is my sister". I ask "Just the 2 of you?", and she says "No, my bf is here" , I ask "Where is he?", she says "He is waiting in the lounge, we came here so that I can smoke." I say "So are you guys from North East India?", judging by the colour of their skin. She says, "No, we are from Thai", I expressed my surprise how much they resemble people form North East India, and she was like "No man." Then I said my name and asked their names. Then suddenly they got up to leave saying "It was nice meeting you." (probably someone signalled to them from the outside) I quickly blurted out, "Why don't we talk again later" they were like nodding , but did not stop from walking away (probably did not know I meant to grab their number), so I could not ask their phone number.

I was frustated and left the bar and came back to my empty apartment.
Anyway, do you think I should try going to some other country for getting laid on Newyear's eve? I'm not quite confident I will get laid on Newyear's eve here. If I can't pull a chick in a trendiest bar, chances seem even slimmer for daygame etc. Afterall people travel abroad for less compelling reasons like study or work..

omkara

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Well you are showing a lot of confidence by going and talking to so many people. But the night club pickup scene in India is nonexistent. I lived there for some years. I think mostly people like to hook up through social circles, or possibly the internet. I don't think they have any expectation of going to a nightclub to meet a guy.

In the west there is at least the concept of possibly going home with a girl from a nightclub, but the women get colder every year. There is a lot of prejudice against "randoms," ie people from outside your social group. I think if you are showing so much confidence and you're willing to take your lumps and put your ego aside, you would get the hang of it eventually. It might take some time though.

Why are you so focused on getting laid for new year's eve? A long-range strategy might work better. Why can't you meet people in your social group in India? Just a couple thoughts to get the topic started. I'm certainly not the expert here. :)

ArcBound

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
1. Where is "here"? Where are you?
2. You ask really retarded questions and your conversation topics are also deadbeat.
3. You don't ask a girl if her defenses are up.
4. Go read the DJ Bible on how to converse or just get more experience. It seems like your conversations are very linear and boring.
5. You can't always seduce a girl with extreme eye contact across a room.
6. "Why are you writing your own wishes on someone else's back?" While this is pretty sexual which is I guess what you should aim for, you never really want to escalate when her friend is around. You've been here 3 years you should know that. If you can't isolate then don't escalate until you've won over both of them and even then its risky business.
7. ISOLATE
8. "You came alone here?" . I said "Yes", she asks, "Why, no friends?", I say "I could make some friends here , ha ha" and she says "ha ha". You fvcked up bad here. You should have dodged her original questions cause this was a sh!t test and now you seem like a desperate loser.
9. It just occurred to me that you thought the club entrance fee and drinks were expensive, yet you are considering paying lots of money to go abroad.
10. "This is your friend?"
"Just the 2 of you?"
"Where is he?"
"So are you guys from North East India?"
All questions you asked. This is not how a conversation moves forward, one person does not rapid fire questions in the span of a minute. This is a big habit of yours, you either continually ask questions or make mundane statements that lead nowhere.
11. "Afterall people travel abroad for less compelling reasons like study or work.."
Which shows you actually put women above work or studies and probably a lot more things in your life. If you don't see what's wrong with this then I can't help you.
12. "Can I ask you a female opinion on something?" Classic canned PUA question.

It is clear that in the three years you have been here you haven't really read or put any part of the DJ Bible into use. You know that link on the bottom left of every page. If you want, go abroad but I doubt that's really gonna help you. I could go on making an intricate list of each thing you did right but its better that you start developing the right mindset so the right things can come naturally.

Iceberg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ArcBound said:
2. You ask really retarded questions and your conversation topics are also deadbeat.
Agreed. His conversation-starters sound way too forced. Use situational openers. Okay you're from India, and maybe these girls you're talking to are visiting. You strike up a conversation about the bar.

You: This DJ's pretty good, right?" "Sometimes he plays at X Bar. You ever been to X Bar?
Girl: No.
You: You'd love it. It's kinda like this bar, but it's more casual. Sometimes they have bands.
Girl: Sounds cool.
You: Where do you normally hang out?
Girl: Well, I'm not from around here
You: Okay. I'm going to give you a rundown on everything you need to know about this city.

Instead of being the weird guy at the bar asking interview questions, be the expert on the city. Be the nightlife guide. Better yet, be the FUN guide.

8. "You came alone here?" . I said "Yes", she asks, "Why, no friends?", I say "I could make some friends here , ha ha" and she says "ha ha". You fvcked up bad here. You should have dodged her original questions cause this was a sh!t test and now you seem like a desperate loser.
Also a weird reply. If I'm out alone, and someone asks about it, I say something like, "I was out with my buddies, but they were too lame to come out for one more drink. I wasn't gonna let them ruin my night."

Anyway, in summary you sound like someone who's trying to have a conversation instead of someone who's just trying to share a social moment with another person. I've seen guys like you out at the club, and it looks as awkward in person as it sounds on this message board.

I respect you for trying. But you gotta loosen up a bit with your approach. Everything sounds forced and not fun. And also if these women are giving you the cold shoulder, don't plow through. Keep moving to new chicks. No need to crash and burn with random girls.

thegenerousjew

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ain't no magic that's gonna get you laid NYE anywhere, unless you get a skank drunk. In the mean time just sleep with your "friends" before you try hitting on randoms at a club.

20 guys for every girl in the club in India. Do the math.

Go to a club to have some fun, enjoy the music,the vibe & to get your drink on. Going to a club just to try and get laid makes you no better than the 100 other d-bags there.

Hope you appreciate the wisdom in this tough love.

Now go read some Pook.