Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Indian Girls

U

user43770

I recently met a 20 yr old who moved here from India 1 year ago. If she didn't tell you, you'd think she was born in America. Problem is, I know nothing about the Indian culture. What are the odds that she is into premarital sex? How many Indian co-eds are sexually active?

DamHE

Don Juan
Reaction score
Sorry but if you're asking such stupid questions then you have no chance of getting with her.

U

user43770

DamHE said:
Sorry but if you're asking such stupid questions then you have no chance of getting with her.

Quite negative for such a young fellow. Hormones kicking in?

I fail to see how my question was stupid. And the fact that she gave me her number after we conversed for about 15 minutes means I do have a chance at getting with her.

DamHE

Don Juan
Reaction score
you sound like a 40 year old virgin "what are the odds that she would be into premarital sex" i mean really dude?? just **** her

Soprano

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
hahhah dude just work as you would normally...seriously....jesus

U

user43770

Google answered my question, but I'd still like to hear from anyone with experience with Indian girls.

Ridingthelightning

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I've noticed it takes a bit longer with about half to get them in the sack.
But! Ive also noticed the other half are happy with the social differences and can be a little more liberal with their woman bits.

kokane

Don Juan
Reaction score
I am from india. It takes a little more time. But if you do it right, i guess she will comfortably end up in your bed. And by the way, if she is ever coming back to india for a visit, tell her to meet me.

prairiedog24

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
DamHE said:
you sound like a 40 year old virgin "what are the odds that she would be into premarital sex" i mean really dude?? just **** her
Dude, it's a legit question. And you really may want to change your age, because nobody is going to take a 15 year old seriously on relationship advice however accurate you hypothetically may be. And personally I think the fact that you're worried about your DJness at 15 is a recipe for fcking with your own head.

Reaction score
Tarzan say: The Karma Sutra is from India! So what THAT tell you???

ssj4halo

Don Juan
Reaction score
TyTe`EyEz said:
I recently met a 20 yr old who moved here from India 1 year ago. If she didn't tell you, you'd think she was born in America. Problem is, I know nothing about the Indian culture. What are the odds that she is into premarital sex? How many Indian co-eds are sexually active?
I can't agree with the other guys here. Indian girls take into account of their culture a lot more. I doubt most of my cousins had sex yet.(girls) If anything, they wouldn't get influenced so easily not because they don't want to(every part will want to cause you are a DJ and what not), but because they were socially conditioned since birth to not have sex based on cultural and family and the negativity on how bad it is.

If they are heavily influenced by the western society, then yea, I think they will put out since they probably aren't that culture-ish. But if they are conservative, I highly doubt anything will happen. Best to give it a shot...oh and tell us how it goes because I am interested in how she will respond to your advance.

U

user43770

Thanks for the info, guys. I'll report back if anything happens.

Leporello

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
íi like íindian girls. They tend to be really smart.

scribblec

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
indian girls are like any other girls, they enjoy sex as much as the next chick

and the only reasons u dont think your cousins are having sex is because they can hide it very well

Cinamon

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes Indian girls do have sex before marriage, they just pretend to be virgins. It happens here and it happens back home too. Out of all my indian friends throughout college and uni, i would say less than 5% saved themselves till they were married. Sex is used as a tool in a variety of ways in India. Whether its to bag that American Indian who has come searching for a wife or to land a job in a completely corrupt Country where you have very little chance of career progression coming from a poor background. The Kama Sutra is a way of life :)