Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Indian finds out his gf cheated on him, takes revenge (vid)

old_skoolr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lol I'm beginning to see why she cheated on him in the first place.

VikingKing

Banned
Reaction score
Well what a slut. But I think its fine to 1.tell her she is a slut 2. tell her "get the fvck away from me.

But he shouldn't be having such a temper tantrum about it or doing things to get revenge. He should tell her what the thinks and dump her then walk away because that's what would be healthy for him.

You should never make a huge deal over this type of thing. It's one thing to feel this way and vent or somthing, but you shouldnt be showing her or others (with the exception of a very close friend) how you feel. But defiantly feel your feelings.

What a slvt.

mangotot

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't know how a typical Indian man might react (chances are his wife won't cheat given the strict culture).This dude is a British bred Indian from (by the accent) Birmingham, UK. He is behaving in a way how a non beta British person may possibly react in such a situation. But most would not film it.

moneyisking

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
the guy deserves to tell to git the fouk off and piss off and never see her again, but acting like a little kid? can't imagine a bad a$$ alpha wolf would do something like that

PeasantPlayer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women generally do the same things, key cars and cutting off your penis