Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Indian Chick

jakethasnake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
dude, what the hell would l.t.p. know about Persians? He's South Asian.

Tha Realnezz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by learningtopimp
As another Indian dude, I would say holler at her. If she's feeling you she'll let you know....but don't come too strong and you have to use the ****y/funny MAYBE a little less if her English isn't so great and plus she might just think you are a prick. She's probably curious to say the least, ain't too many white dudes in India bro. But you have to break down her moral conservatism, and I don't think you can always just hit and quit with these girls wihtout putting effort becasue they take a while to open up. And don't screw over my Indian sisters, I'll have to terrorize your ass.
:D

As for The Realnezz, r u black or Latino? I know a lot of Indian girls who think black guys are much hotter than white guys and are more attracted to them but because of internalized racism and their parents many will avoid a black guy for anything other than a hookup, if even that. Latino guys, I think it depends I'm in Cali and there's lots of Mexicans but most Indian girls don't jock them too much because they want a different look than Indian guys if they are going to date out and a lot of Indian and Latino guys have similar features, especially north Indians. But I've seen Latino guys pull some decent ones on occasion.

If you find an Americanized Indian, she may not be as easy as your typical white ho, but American white girls are a special breed almost in the sluttiness department, the ones in Cali at least. But you can probably still have a relatively easy time with a girl like that, but they are preety stuck up, *****y, but that's not anything your not used to if you deal with Americanized girls of any ethnicity. And if you 've ever dated a Persian or Arab girl, then you know they take that attitude to a new level so Indians arent' even bad.
Aren't you from pimphop?

I'm a black-latino.Cuban and Dominican.Thx for the Info,man.

learningtopimp

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by becker
Learningtopimp,

Give me your perspective on Persian women, I'm talking to one right now who seems pretty down to earth.
Hmm...I went out with a Persian girl for a little while. My personal experience: Quite demanding and high mainteance, they expect a lot especially because many come from wealthy families, so you really need to show her she doesn't intimidate you and you can put her in check. That means don't put up with any BS, always remember your the man, don't supplicate to her stupid demands, and when she wants drama and all that, cut it off real quick. These girls are drama *****s, just like Indian girls and even a lot of East Asian girls. But at the same time, they are more loyal and traditional than white girls, provided you can keep them in check. Persian guys are major womanizers so they do need a guy who's tough, but if you aren't as big of a player in an obvious way as these guys, you'll be ok. My best friend is Persian and he's a great guy but a big time pimp, and he always confirms my opinion on this.

These girls are very dramatic and stuck up generally, but if you found one that's not, congratulations because I think they are some of the most gorgeous women on the planet...besides the excessive facial hair (and sometimes in other areas, though I think they take care of themselves).

I'd search some other posts on these girls, I know there are guys here besides me who have pulled some. My biggest advice is not to get jerked around and supplicate to these girls, because they are great at causing that.

Ian19

Don Juan
Reaction score
Cool! Things are starting to look positive with this Indian chick. She's really nice and I'm getting all the signs that she's very interested. I just don't know where to go with it next because she's totally un-Americanized. I'm kind of worried about taking an approach that doesn't work well with our cultural divide and all, like she might take an approach the wrong way or something. Any idea on how I can definitely signal my interest in her, get her number, ask her out, etc. in a culturally sensitive and proper way?

learningtopimp

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I would let her know that you want to hang out with her sometime, one on one, and you need her # to contact her. Dating, contrary to popular belief, is quite common in India now with the middle and upper classes that make up a large and growing share of the population. It has been for the last 10 years or so. India is not as traditional as immigrants who came 25 years ago might remember, so this girl is probably more aware and cosmpolitan than you think. I suggest something like coffee, or even a date that would be more fun, like bowling or something. Build rapport with her, get her to laugh at what you say, same things as DJing another chick. Just go slow and easy with the kino because while Indian people are quite affectionate, in a sexual way takes a little time. But make sure you get some kino in there so she knows there is interest; these girls can realize that just like other women. You have to be confident but don't have to be as much of a prick as you do with americanized girls.

VictorK

Don Juan
Reaction score
If you want to really impress this girl take my advice:

Since she is a traditional you should spend lots of time to get in good with her parents especially the DAD. Her parents will probably be really overprotective and not like you at first but you have to CHARM them into digging you. Once you do this the battle is almost won, because now her parents will act as your personal marketing firm and will push her to give you a chance.
Once shes got her parental approval it should be easy.

One of my friends used this method on a 'traditional' east asian girl and he is on easy street.

Ian19

Don Juan
Reaction score
Just out of curiosity,it seems to me that most American guys (white and black) don't seem to take much interest in Indian chicks. Is this generally true?

bud1971

Don Juan
Reaction score
Two thumbs up on the Indian chick......

The most beautiful woman I have ever seen was Indian....but I digress.

A good indicator may be how traditional her family is and how devout Hindu's they are. If they are very devout, she may get a ton of pressure from her family to date an Indian guy.

If she/ they are open to her dating you, be very respectful of her family as well as her.

Ian19

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks bud1971, that's good advice. I realize that this is going to be much different than going for an American chick especially considering her family. Fortunately for me right now, they are all in India so I don't have to confront that anytime soon.

Ian19

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok, I wanted to add one more thing about this situation and how I am approaching it. I am being a total 100% nice guy to her...and trying to use tactful humor, to my advantage. I hope I'm implementing the proper strategy here. Can anyone add any advice on how I can strike the right balance between being nice and coming across as "too nice." And are there any ways I can gauge whether my approach is working. I hate to be so strategic about it, but it seems like the best way in this situation.

Ian19

Don Juan
Reaction score
Whoa, ok, i'm going out with this chick next weekend. I can't believe it. Anyway, she is very conservative so I'm unsure of how to behave myself and all, etiquette and such. Should I play it really cool and not touch her too much or what? Any ideas?

jakethasnake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why can't you believe it? Just take a deep breath, calm down, and go into the date with a fresh mindset. Just go, have fun. You're not Miss Universe - you don't have to stand in front of the judges (her) and wow them with your 'world peace speech', stunning bod, and baton-twirling skills.

Ian19

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, but I definitely have to be a bit sensitive given the circumstances. What should I do?

jakethasnake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just be a GENTLEMAN, in the traditional, Cary Grant way. Help her take off her coat, hold her hand when you cross the street. But at the end of the night or when you are sitting down together (where ever) and there is a lull, you MUST show your manly assertiveness. Make an advance at her. I know this works because as an Asian guy that understands how these traditional girls are, I've gamed many a FOB/traditional Asian girl.

But take it a step at a time - SLOW. There are wild FOB foreign Indian/Asian girls who will fvck on the first date or give head or whatever, but if your instincts tell you she's conservative, trust them. You may need more than one date to bed her. On the first date go for the French kiss and embrace (but be gentle and "romantic" about it, to lull her into a sense of fantasy), then proceed to groping and dry humping on the third date. And then cautiously proceed further on subsequent dates. You really have to gauge her reaction and try to calibrate your approach literally by the hour.

Actually, in terms of the mad work you have to put in to bed a girl like this and the relatively small returns you get, this is basically like trying to deflower a virgin. Just my opinion.

becker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not sure if I agree about the nice guy thing. I dated an Indian girl that seemed like the sweetest girl in the world. Had a wild side though (most innocent gals seem to, as a product of years of repression). Anyways, she seemed to want an nice guy, but when it came down to it, she didn't. I say be careful, and the best you can do is be yourself, so long as you don't put her on some pedestal, and if she doesn't like you, you have to move on to someone who does.