Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Incredible spinster attitude!

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Of course, with a name like "The Spinster Chronicles", one would expect a ridiculous attitude, but this one really take the cake. It is truly amazing how incredibly picky a 50 y.o. old maid can be (of course, it is this same pickiness that made her become her namesake! :crackup:)

A super heightist, will not date men of certain occupations (and not for class or education reasons), this chick goes on and on ...

http://spinsterchronicles.blogspot.com/

I've got to give the men she's dating credit, though, as they had this conversation:

http://spinsterchronicles.blogspot.com/2007/07/hiking-with-mr-fixit.html

Mr. Fixit doesn't ever want to marry again. He feels that living together is better because everyone stays on their best behavior so the other person doesn't have a reason to bail AND if things don't work out, it's so much simpler to split up than to divorce. Of course, he doesn't want to have more children. He enjoys children, but is done with raising them. They take up too much time. He wants to enjoy his freedom now.

Thank you, thank you, thank you! I can now tell Mr. Fixit to go [F] himself. It's marriage or nothing, [AH]. I don't play house. If a man truly loves and RESPECTS me, he will marry me. And we all know how desperate I am to have children and how much I HATE HATE HATE men telling me that I can't have children. Babies! I want babies! Babies! Babies! Babies!
I need to go to sleep, but I am just cracking up too much as I read. :crackup: :crackup: :crackup:

joekerr31

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The clock is ticking. My body is aging rapidly now. Men are visual. I’m losing my looks and any chance I might have of attracting a man. And there is the problem of children. I want babies so badly. And the longer it takes for me to find someone and marry, the less chance I have of actually being able to conceive, carry and deliver a healthy child. And I want more than one. I have their names picked out. Even the themes of their nurseries.

Sick, I know. But dreams are all that I have left. They are what get me up every morning. Without hope, I have nothing.

this lady is nuts. and believe it or not, there are probably lots of guys out there that would put up with her b*llsh*t just to get laid.

life is way too short to deal with people (note, men included) like this. they are miserable, low self esteem people who typically get their rocks off by insulting and hurting other people. its the only way they can feel good about themselves. its the ultimate behavior of a complete and total loser.

Rudra

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
She looks like a rodent....
50 years of age...?
wtf is she carrying on about babys then??
sick..

jophil28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Another deluded egocentic whackjob from your side of the world. Geez I am glad that she is not inflicting her absurd expectations on Aussie men. WE have enough of THAT type down here.
Aren't they incredible ?

NOte how, on the one hand she is DESPERATE for marriage BUT still acts as if she is some kind of GRAND PRIZE - no wonder she is single, desperate and dateless.

jophil28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Her expectations that her new man MUST fit her criteria EXACTLY is what will guarantee her remaining a spinster. NOte how her "laundry list" ( and her endless complaints ) are about superficial requirements. Where is her expressed wants and needs for a strong dominant, honest and direct man to counterbalance her feminiity ?
Her requirements are purile and facile. And boy, is she one ANGRY baitch.

Phyzzle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Does this look familiar?

He asked me out for a second date and then seemingly changed his mind. A week later, he started emailing again. And now it seems that he has changed his mind again. This is the entirety of our correspondence this week:

Hi you doing ok?
Take care,
GI Joe

I am fine. How are you?
Spinster

Great to hear from you Spinster.
Did you have a good weekend?
GI Joe

I had a great weekend. How about you?
Spinster

And I haven't heard from him since. Is it a crime to have a good weekend? Did he perhaps think I was implying I had a date? (I wasn't and I didn't) Am I not allowed to have a life? Was I supposed to have been pining away for him?
Replace he with she . . . looks eerily like a sosuave general discussion post!

I can tell this one used to be HOT in the naughty librarian way (the best way). She's now plummeted to the level of an 18 year old male virgin who doesn't have a clue about the game - she's never needed a clue before now!

joekerr31

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i have a question. lets say you are screwing a woman and she goes doggy style.
and instead of putting it in her P8ssy, you stick it up her *ss. if you do this without her permission and pretend you accidentally jammed it up the wrong hole, is it rape?

if its not then I predict at some point some guy this chic is dating will end up doing that to her.

Bonhomme

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Really a pretty sad case, seeing as how she can't seem to realize that her lack of results comes right back to her own attitude. If she had any sense, "chemistry" would be enough.

Phyzzle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This page has some oddly telling passages:

Oh, God. I don't know how much longer I can take him. He is SO not what I want. I invited him for (homemade) pie and (iced) coffee this evening.
OMG, you mean chicks that aren't interested will keep hanging out with you!? How do we tell which ones are just yanking our chains?

[The same guy]

EEEWWWWWW!!

Time to put a stop to this. I told him that it was not a question of not liking foot/neck/back massages but rather that he was moving much too fast. We have been dating for less than two weeks!
Remember guys, women who take it slow (and aren't devoutly religious about it) don't want you! And they aren't going to want you! Take that Wyldfire!

jophil28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
NOte HER age - Note MY age (<-)
I date/ hang out with/dance with / go out with/ have SuX with women of her age.
And you younger guys think that YOU have problems with '20 somethings' ! Geez - I have to put up with "Mothers of Princesses" !!

jophil28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
THis middle aged princess has not even looked at the laws of supply and demand.
A 50 year old with a baitch attitude has LOW market value. SHe is not a prize that is sought after by men. SHe is obviously NOT willing to factor that fact into her calculations.
WHo wants a 50 year old who stiil wants to TRY to have babies -is she deluded or just f**king nuts.,

TooColdUlrick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
she seems to be getting a lot of amusement with online dating. what a wonderful self-esteem boost for her.

go figure :rolleyes:

Phyzzle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lets say you are screwing a woman and she goes doggy style.
and instead of putting it in her P8ssy, you stick it up her *ss. if you do this without her permission and pretend you accidentally jammed it up the wrong hole, is it rape?

if its not then I predict at some point some guy this chic is dating will end up doing that to her.
No way that will happen. Even attempting sex from behind would be an automatic deal-breaker for her. Along with wearing silk boxers, owning a fish tank, or chewing gum in public.

Bonhomme

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It is rather interesting to see the online profiles of laundry-list maniacs get more angst-ridden as time goes on, because their profiles do become fixtures. You can just see them seething between the lines -- sometimes even straight upfront, without having to read between the lines.

jophil28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why would any man WANT to be with a woman as demanding , insulting and downright mean as she is . Her angry 'entitled' attitude is breathtaking.
How do you get to post a comment on her blog ?
I tried but gave up.
This woman needs to hear from us.