Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

increasing energy level...

dj_china

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
sometimes I just feel really unexcited in a club or social atmosphere, like I don't want to talk to anybody
I'm not tired -- if I am, I will just fall asleep

but I just don't feel like talking to anybody else, and just want to leave and go
home. Does this happen to anybody else? and what do you do to fight this?

AAAgent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i've had that feeling before. i think it's because you're not satisfied with yourself and where you are currently. I didn't mind going to the club but when i got there i was just not in the mood for anything except just chilling and drinking. When people came by i just said hi and turned back around. When i started being more proactive and doing things i wanted to do that feeling went away.

on the post below. I think u just made the connection there.

By doing what i did, i was working toward a life that would make me happy. Therefore in the end, doing what i did was making me happy and helping me get out of that slump.

ashrivas

Don Juan
Reaction score
I get that feeling all the time..i need to learn to block out all that negativity.

tebow1120

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah I get that feeling all the time also.Like I see a sexy girl and I just look and never say anything,just dont feel like it.I guess you gotta fight the feeling and just start talking to people.

dj_china

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
AAAgent said:
i've had that feeling before. i think it's because you're not satisfied with yourself and where you are currently. I didn't mind going to the club but when i got there i was just not in the mood for anything except just chilling and drinking. When people came by i just said hi and turned back around. When i started being more proactive and doing things i wanted to do that feeling went away.

on the post below. I think u just made the connection there.

By doing what i did, i was working toward a life that would make me happy. Therefore in the end, doing what i did was making me happy and helping me get out of that slump.
right -- even when people approach you, you don't really feel like holding a conversation. let alone being an interesting person and trying to build rapport, etc.

so you're saying just by forcing yourself to do this, you will actually come out of the slump naturally?

mrRuckus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You're somewhat of an introvert. No big deal. People really aren't that interesting or exciting.