Increase Success by getting focused on goals with the Morning Wood Report

Dongfu

Banned
Reaction score
Wherever the Dong guides me, but mostly Hawaii
This is an idea that I have been toying with for some time. The experiments I have done up until now hove been very successful.

Before I explain this I want you to ask yourself what your goals are in terms of success with women.
Do you have a daily approach goal? This could be as little as 1 and as high as you want to take it.

Are you keeping track of how many women you approach in a day/month/year?

Do you know what percentage of the women you approach leads to rejection/# close/full close.

I have found that by setting goals and tracking your progress, you have a very clear picture of where you stand. You can see your strengths and weaknesses, and get a jump on where you can improve.

What I do is help you to set your goals based on your current standing, and email you every morning, a visual progress report. I will not explain that fully now.

What you do is email me the numbers. How many women you approached, how many #'s you got, how many rejections, how many f-closes.

To further my experiment, I am looking for a handful of committed individuals who are determined to improve. I am offering this free of charge as long as we continue the experiment. We will see how you are doing today, compared to how you will be doing over the next months.

I will also include free of charge my book, Pro-Active, No-Pressure Pick-Up.

When these two powerful tools are used together, you can expect an increase of your success with women by 20% 30% and higher. The numbers don't lie if you don't.

Evolution

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Sounds good, I recorded all my approaches this week on my planner.

Dongfu

Banned
Reaction score
Evolution said:
Sounds good, I recorded all my approaches this week on my planner.
That's great. Did you begin with a set goal, and did you see any progress through the week?

Evolution

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes. I've definitely seeing a lot more approaches from a day to day basis.

I guess my goal was just to get the approach down. Try to eliminate AA as much as possible.

Dongfu

Banned
Reaction score
Evolution said:
Yes. I've definitely seeing a lot more approaches from a day to day basis.

I guess my goal was just to get the approach down. Try to eliminate AA as much as possible.
Are you tracking the results of those approaches?

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i just have to tell you that "the morning wood report" was a really great title for this thread. my favorite so far this year.

Dongfu

Banned
Reaction score
penkitten said:
i just have to tell you that "the morning wood report" was a really great title for this thread. my favorite so far this year.
Aloha Penkitten - This is going to be a really exciting project. If it works for building people's social skills as well as it works for the companies that use our regular Morning Report, we are going to see some very happy guys around here.

p.s. what do you think about the "apocalypse approach?"