Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Incognito's pof proves its not about what u say

gspshields2

Banned
Reaction score
He has girls literally saying to him hey< I like your c*ck.

I never got any msgs like that on POF,

WTF

and I use the same template.

gspshields2

Banned
Reaction score
Asian guys will not have the same success as white guys, this is proof, not even close,
ive been spamming that site for months and never got any responses like he has in the short amount of time with no effort

gspshields2

Banned
Reaction score
BeginningDJ said:
Show us your pretty face!
What I can say is no disrespect to incognito, im more muscular than he is. The fact that im Asian and using the same openers the same material and I am having no success only translates to = This is a white man's world.

Its true.

Nothing will change that.

gpshields3

Don Juan
Reaction score
gspshields2 said:
What I can say is no disrespect to incognito, im more muscular than he is. The fact that im Asian and using the same openers the same material and I am having no success only translates to = This is a white man's world.

Its true.

Have you tried motorcycle game yet? I hear that works wonders.

We can buy some leather chaps, rent a Harley, and scoot around town this weekend. We probably won't be able to fit a 3rd person on our motorcycle, but if the women have their own vehicle, they can follow us home.

JohnChops

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No more keyboard jockeying . Action is the place.
gspshields2 said:

Its true.

Asians build muscle ? HM that's some newfound scientific information right there.

Naughty Ninja

Banned
Reaction score
gspshields2 said:

WTF

Kindof odd how you seem to have focused on that one particular message. Since dudes are knowing his profile now most likely someone setup that fake one pic chick profile to troll his profile. No matter. The spamming will continue and the numbers won't stop being given from real chicks looking to meet up and fvck.

gspshields2

Banned
Reaction score
Naughty Ninja said:
Kindof odd how you seem to have focused on that one particular message. Since dudes are knowing his profile now most likely someone setup that fake one pic chick profile to troll his profile. No matter. The spamming will continue and the numbers won't stop being given from real chicks looking to meet up and fvck.

I've been using the same template and same messages as incognito, it goes to show you it doesn't matter what you say.

what matters is:

1. your race
2. your looks

If we both send the same messages and hes getting all these replies im getting nothing, we know theres nothing I can do in real life as well because of these handicaps.

Naughty Ninja

Banned
Reaction score
gspshields2 said:
I've been using the same template and same messages as incognito, it goes to show you it doesn't matter what you say.

what matters is:

1. your race
2. your looks

If we both send the same messages and hes getting all these replies im getting nothing, we know theres nothing I can do in real life as well because of these handicaps.
Take a mirror pic shirtless or with a button down showing off your body. Use GoodLookingLosers tip of either having a hard on or hide a banana down your jeans so chicks can notice you've got a "big c0ck". Give the finger in the picture.

Spam and watch them "mysteriously" start replying more.

GSP trolling here is one thing. Trolling for pvssy is another.

incognito42

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
gspshields2 said:

WTF

This is misleading...

The template I used the last week to get those messages was NOT naughty ninjas method. I was using goodlookinglosers strategy where I had a pic of me in my boxers half chubbed up (which has been taken down and may be partly why you'd be confused now as to why there responses were so explicit and sexual) and sending out messages like "have I told you yow fvcking sexy you are." goodlookinglosers strategy is all about putting out the vibe that you just wAnna fvck. You're screening hard and just looking to attract chicks for same day fvcks

naughty ninjas method is drastically different where you're putting out the vibe of looking for a long term relationship, yet the chicks still just wanna fvck for the most part after u talk to them for a couple days.

This was a bad time to give you guys my login info. There is NOTHING to learn from what I've done on that site the pAst week. All I did was post pics where I'm almost naked and messaging chcks trying to fvck immediately. That's why I deleted that pic and have began spamming naughty ninjas message again and using his strategy. Just watch the next couple days if you wanna see his method in action. It truly does work if followed correctly and even though pics will always be most important, they aren't nearly as cruciAl as when using goodlookinglosers method.

gspshields2

Banned
Reaction score
incognito42 said:
This is misleading...

The template I used the last week to get those messages was NOT naughty ninjas method. I was using goodlookinglosers strategy where I had a pic of me in my boxers half chubbed up (which has been taken down and may be partly why you'd be confused now as to why there responses were so explicit and sexual) and sending out messages like "have I told you yow fvcking sexy you are." goodlookinglosers strategy is all about putting out the vibe that you just wAnna fvck. You're screening hard and just looking to attract chicks for same day fvcks

naughty ninjas method is drastically different where you're putting out the vibe of looking for a long term relationship, yet the chicks still just wanna fvck for the most part after u talk to them for a couple days.

This was a bad time to give you guys my login info. There is NOTHING to learn from what I've done on that site the pAst week. All I did was post pics where I'm almost naked and messaging chcks trying to fvck immediately. That's why I deleted that pic and have began spamming naughty ninjas message again and using his strategy. Just watch the next couple days if you wanna see his method in action. It truly does work if followed correctly and even though pics will always be most important, they aren't nearly as cruciAl as when using goodlookinglosers method.

incognito, I will give you my pof details as well, do you have time to spam it? I bet you if you use the same messages whether it be goodlookingloser or ninja's method that you will see how poorly I perform. Nothing I can say will even get these POF chicks attention.

incognito42

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
gspshields2 said:

Its true.

No disrespect taken. I feel where you're coming from but even I get sick of hearing it. I have fire red hair and pale skin. You know how many times in my life I wished I could trade that for whatever any of you didn't like about yourself? We all have issues for the most part, look around you and how many guys do you see without physical "imperfections". Ive always liked my hair, but Trust me, being a redhead isnt a blessing and I've had to and will always deal with being td how different (and sometimes weird) I am on a daily basis. Quit making excuses and work with what u got

ScottMustaine

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
incognito42 said:
No disrespect taken. I feel where you're coming from but even I get sick of hearing it. I have fire red hair and pale skin. You know how many times in my life I wished I could trade that for whatever any of you didn't like about yourself? We all have issues for the most part, look around you and how many guys do you see without physical "imperfections". Ive always liked my hair, but Trust me, being a redhead isnt a blessing and I've had to and will always deal with being td how different (and sometimes weird) I am on a daily basis. Quit making excuses and work with what u got
Dude...

http://static.nme.com/images/gallery/MegadethPA_9007765_140610.jpg

I'd kill to have red hair.

gpsh1elds2

Reaction score
gpshields3 said:
Have you tried motorcycle game yet? I hear that works wonders.

We can buy some leather chaps, rent a Harley, and scoot around town this weekend. We probably won't be able to fit a 3rd person on our motorcycle, but if the women have their own vehicle, they can follow us home.
you always leave me out:cry:
what about a side cart for me? im only small, and if you get girls, i could sit on their laps....

nobody cares, not even my wings want me:cry:

gpsh1elds2

Reaction score
incognito42 said:
would you trade it for my tiny penis? and my balls ?

No.Danny

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This thread has turned into the GAYEST exchange in the history of SoSuave