Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

In your experience, at what age would a girl...

Sir Psycho Sexy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Age 16 is when most girls are ready to give up their virginity.

From my experience I would say half lose it from a night of drinking/party and the other half lose it to a somewhat steady boyfriend.

Of course their are plenty of exceptions;ex, the slvtty freshmen and the prudish seniors.

Cheers

mpimpin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was completely oblivious in HS. Wish I knew then what I do now. The average age I've come across is most losing it by 16. I have heard of some before that though. I think it's getting younger and younger everyday. Some of the teachers I know of elementary age kids have told me stories about 7-10 yr olds giving handjobs and b/j's at school!

kingsam

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
MrP said:
Cool. When I get my license in a little while, I know what I'm doing. ;)
haha if you think getting a driving license is a ticket to getting laid you may be sorely dissapointed

Reaction score
kingsam said:
haha if you think getting a driving license is a ticket to getting laid you may be sorely dissapointed
Why? Its not like it doesn't help. Saying its the "ticket" to getting laid is a stretch but having easy transportation like a car is hugely beneficial to getting a girl on your ****

Not to mention it can be a dhv