Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

In wake of Zimmerman trial new poll finds most Americans see blacks as most racist

Status
Not open for further replies.

The_flying_dutchman

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
From my experience as a White male, most White folks I know don't view Blacks as being racist, but rather see Blacks as always bringing race into any and every issue whenever a Black person is involved. It gets really tiresome and even the most liberal of Whites are growing weary of this knee-jerk reaction.

It's really disconcerting because if the Black community frivalously brings up the race issue when clearly there was none, it undermines real social injustices that take place.

TheStig

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The_flying_dutchman said:
From my experience as a White male, most White folks I know don't view Blacks as being racist, but rather see Blacks as always bringing race into any and every issue whenever a Black person is involved. It gets really tiresome and even the most liberal of Whites are growing weary of this knee-jerk reaction.

It's really disconcerting because if the Black community frivalously brings up the race issue when clearly there was none, it undermines real social injustices that take place.
reppity repped

I'm not racist, I don't know anyone who is (to my knowledge)..I have no problem with black people. But just from what I've observed they (not all black people obviously) do seem to be more fixated on race, about issues in which race never would have occurred to me.

TheStig

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm not racist, but I like dat dere post you just made haha. Good point

the_stig

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The_flying_dutchman said:

Yeah the "protesters" attacked people walking down the street.. because they were white?... but the jurors, Zimmerman, and everyone else involved is racist, who are the real racists here?

This was a media circus from day one. The Liberal media needed a two fold victory - one against guns, the other a pumped up racial angle. Sometimes reality and liberal ideology disagree.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I dont know how to tell you without touching your sensitivity but it may happen that a certain person is dislike because he is an a$$hole and not because of his race...even more surprisingly someone can fail because he sucks and not because someone is discriminating against him.

It reminds me that story about the kid screaming that the house was on fire only for the people gathering with water to find out it was a joke...well the joke kept going many days till the people got tired of it and when the real fire came, nobody believed to the kid.

Status
Not open for further replies.