Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

In the Words of Mick Jaggar "Am I Rich Enough?"

koolbreeze

Don Juan
Reaction score
my main concern is the money issue..
I am 52 yrs young and single but have never really
knocked down the bucks in my life and this has been a
"kiss of death" when they find out what I make.. .
What can I do to overcome this. I have looks, charm,
personality.. short but dont let this overcome me, but
its the Achilles heal of the dollars... Please let me
hear from you on your take on this..
Many Thanks Fellow DJ....
Koolbreeze

Last edited:

Egoist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i have very little clue as to what the hell you are talking about.

But, regarding money, its actually not that hard.

Just be proud of the fact that you are not wealth-oriented. Basically denounce wealth (one of the laws of power is to denounce that which you do not have) and act like you absolutely have no need for it. Lead a fun life. Find a way not to have money matter in your life.

It really shouldn't matter then. Plus, you are 52, man. There are plenty of women 40 and up who are still sexy and single and have money, and JUST WANT A MAN. So basically as long as you act like you don't care about money and have other qualities (health, charm and some kind of skills - whether you're handy or play great guitar or whatever) - you shouldn't have a problem getting some good women, as long as you don't expect to get 25 year old playmates.

koolbreeze

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks egoist...hoping to get some good feedback..never heard the Laws of Power thing.. interesting......Koolbreeze

Slique

Don Juan
Reaction score
Also.. in the words of Mick Jagger...

"You can't always get what you want, but if you try you can get what you need"

I f*ckn love that song!

If they don't like you for having no money, screw 'em cuz that's how superficial they really are. Be proud that your life doesn't revolve around money, cuz it can be a real problem (especially for the gold diggers).

Let 'em see u for your attractive qualities. Ever have a girl who was so cute and bubbly, but had like an extra toe, but it wouldn't matter anyway cuz she's already won your heart thru her bubbliness? Vice-versa mate. Let them see what's good about you. Show them what you're made of. As for the extra toe, let 'em find out on their own terms.