Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

In the LJBF zone with AW going to try something that should drive her nuts

jigga23

Banned
Reaction score
Ok so i dated this AW for a month and we stopped cause I was calling her out on her AW sh1t and she didnt like that. After she ended it i bascially said go fvck yourself and not to come around. hahah she still comes around my house cause shes friends with friends and my roomates i introduced her too.

anyways last friday i saw her the first time in a week. she tried to talk to me like 10 times and i just sat there and did not reply. it was actually kind of funny. then by 2 am i started talking to her cause i was fvcked up and she got all excited. since then she has came to my house with her friend to hang (they are friends with my roomates also) everyday since friday. i took her to the fvckin ER on sat cause she hit her head. she came over last night and i was acting hot and cold with her and she was all compliant with whatever i said. I just said fvck it to myself and agreed to be in the friendzone with her for now.

she didnt have work today so i texted her and we ended up hanging out all day eating and hangin by the pool. we talked about all this sh1t. i was just acting like a c0cky azzhole with her (ive been doin this ever since we were dating.) we flirt, grab azz, she always says your such a c0cky blah blah. i slap her azz here and there. ive been dhving myself and dlving her a lot bascially saying shes whatever to me. she even made a motion to kiss me today but didnt. no guys treat her like that.

so now i will mostly talk to her tomorrow cause its my roomates birthday and she will need a ride to her work the next day if she comes. im thinking about saying hey I enjoyed hanging out with you all day yesterday and seeing you recently everyday but i need some space from you cause i am seeing way too much of you. i still wanna hang but we should tone it down alot. i might just go straight up cold on her and act distant and not return calls or texts. right now she is probalby like ok were cool now and everything is good. she mentions that noone gets under her skin like i do.

Will this work and drive her insane? i wanna do this to fvck with her cause shes an AW and plus i wanna not let her get to comfortable in the LJBF zone with me. i still have feelings for her and she does for me. I think if i do this it will bug her and make her come chase and fvck with her system.

Last edited:

drtk

Don Juan
Reaction score
You devil genius. Go for it! :D

jigga23

Banned
Reaction score
should i go cold or tell her i need some space? i know she likes and wants my attention

drtk

Don Juan
Reaction score
jigga23 said:
should i go cold or tell her i need some space? i know she likes and wants my attention
Straight up cold is the way to go, it's not really necesary to give her a heads-up.

AKA FLEX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just tell her what's on your mind. Rise above all the games and drama bulls---. In the long run you will be glad you were straight with her instead of pulling the whole stop returning calls, game playing garbage.

jigga23

Banned
Reaction score
well im just trying to play games with her cause its fun. I dont mind hanging out with her everyday but i just wanna fvck with her. If i were to tell her whats on my mind I would say he i still like you even though your an AW and wish we could still be dating. but that is not gon gto happen