Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

in SERIOUS need of a QUICK bf destroyer

nobodyknowsit

Don Juan
Reaction score
One of the girls that im going after is a really good friend of mine. We have made out a couple times recently and she is always interested in me so i have patience and play it slow. Anyways, this guy that asked her to homecoming (which is next week), called her on the phone lastngiht and asked her to be his gf. Now i find it VERY had to believe that she honestly has feelings for him in that way, i think she either a) didnt want to hurt his feelings or b) didnt want to ruin homecoming.

Anyways, i think i do have a little chance of lowering her interest in him before hc. The reason is that i dont want her to have sex with him, hes dirty, and shes the kind of girl that cant stand up fo rher self, has no self respect, and will feel obligated. The reason i think i can stop it is that he seems very AFC. Now this guy gets a lot of girls by forcing them to do things with him, but with this particular girl he is ALWAYS hanging around her during school, he made a point to do an activity with her every sunday, he asked her on monday if she would like to "hang out" friday, and he also "hung out" with her saturday and sunday. THe big afc thing taht i saw in him was when one of her girlfriends told me how he asked her. He called her on the phone, said he really has fun hanging out with her, he really likes her, he hasnt had a girlfriend sicne 8th grade, bla bla bla, will you be my gf.

So do you guys have any tips that can make her lose interest fast? the only thing i could think of is hang out with her and make him jealous

DJ_Dork

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
take this to high school forum next time

GTS Jeff

Don Juan
Reaction score
stop worrying about the other guy. he is obviously doing a better job than u are since he is able to get into the chicks pants and u cant.

so instead of playing dirty and trying to make him look bad...shouldnt u be making yourself better and more attractive than him?

nobodyknowsit

Don Juan
Reaction score
sorry for posting in the wrong forum, if a mod could move it that would be great.

and GTS Jeff why do you have to be negetive? I dont need to be put down and he hasnt gotten into her pants. The reason i want him to look bad is because he IS bad. He FORCES girls to do sexual things with him, he has even been known to threaten with a knife. And about making myself better and more attractive, I AM, anyone, including her, would say this, the problem is that i was TOO patient with her and now i need her to lose interest in him (if she even has any, she may have said yes beacuse she cant say no and she didnt want to ruin her homecoming).

any positive advice would be great. Thanks

LowPlainsDrifter

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Ultimate boyfriend destroyer? Barrett Light Fifty sniper rifle with 10x Unertl scope. Effective range: 1000 yards plus. Won't even know what hit him.

The Business Man

Don Juan
Reaction score
If you want to protect this girl because she is your friend, I would simply tell her "watch out for this guy, he's a little rough around the edges".

If you want her to lose him because you "like" her, just raise her IL in you. I mean, honestly, it's easy enough to get a married chick to 'forget' about her husband (even though I think that's pathetic and low). You know this guy is a BAFC, so getting her to take you over him is as easy as 1 2 3.

Of course, I am assuming you don't have one-itis. If that's the case you should forget her; and remind yourself that if she goes for that kind of guy, maybe she isn't so sweet after all.

GTS Jeff

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by nobodyknowsit
sorry for posting in the wrong forum, if a mod could move it that would be great.

and GTS Jeff why do you have to be negetive? I dont need to be put down and he hasnt gotten into her pants. The reason i want him to look bad is because he IS bad. He FORCES girls to do sexual things with him, he has even been known to threaten with a knife. And about making myself better and more attractive, I AM, anyone, including her, would say this, the problem is that i was TOO patient with her and now i need her to lose interest in him (if she even has any, she may have said yes beacuse she cant say no and she didnt want to ruin her homecoming).

any positive advice would be great. Thanks
please dont take my post as a putdown. sure it is negative, but your reality is negative right now. it is low to put down others to make yourself look better. it is noble to actually be so much better that everyone can come to that conclusion on their own. she will lose interest in him if she just finds u more interesting. so focus on being a dj, and she will forget about him. all this, and u wont have to play dirty.

Aisle55

Don Juan
Reaction score
Just tell her he's no good for her. Do it in a DJ way and don't expect too much from her reaction. If your opinion means that much to her, she'll reconsider.

Walden

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lowplains fer pity's sake be serious!

No one actually uses those fifties on anything smaller than a house, they kick like mules and they're beotches to put rounds through.

Use a .303 like a real man.

LowPlainsDrifter

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Walden,

.303? A British round?

Surely you meant .308, right? :)

felony

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
.50 AE

Cheers,
felony.

Hey baby, my magic watch says you aren't wearing any panties!
No?
Well it must be an hour fast then. ;p

LowPlainsDrifter

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I fired a Desert Eagle in .50 AE some years back at an Orlando Rent a Gun Range. Almost uncontrollable, although I recognize how it would be a good "man stopper." Prolly good for Cape Buffalo, too. Not very portable, either.

b's nuts

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
you say this kid forces girls to do sexual things, and even threatens some with a knife to do this? What the fvck are you waiting for? I would have kicked the living sh*t out of this kid the second I heard that. sounds like rape, kid should have his nuts smashed with a spiked bat.