In reply to everyone else.. Heres MY story I'm gonna to take you on another level....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
This is just a reply to everyone, I'm just going to take you to another level, I don't care if you hate, I don't go around talking sh!t to others on this board unless they provoke me first, but this is what I love about haters, let me just take you on another level here.. I understand, you know, that haters are essential, player haters, I don't do that.. I build people, hate on me do it... but you wouldn't do it my face, just like noone around my town or area.. Not a damn soul can talk to me that way, and I talk to them the same way I speak to you people, sh!t.. I guess I know how b!tch fagots really feel when I speak since they can do it on here over a CPU... this is sh!t I would still say to your face, keep that in mind... here we go. B!tch niggas. Get off my d!ck. Chuch.
Get your adrenaline rush b!tches.

acehole said:
Lol such a pimp youre worried about some b1tch who lives an hour away? If you were the sh1t you would have a girl in a 5 mile radius at all times. You claim you aint poor or hood... judging by your lingo you probably live in the hood or fronting like your ghetto which both are not good and shes worried about what might happen if she goes there.

Youre fvckin 20 yrs old so basically you know nothing. Go pull a lawyer, doctor, CEO whatever then come talk on here. YOure pulling young azz b1tches who dont know sh1t either. "yea i fvcked the senior class president" youre sh1t is childs play. Yea go be 25-30 and and talk like how you talk and see how far you get. You will etiher be with STD infested hood rats or by yourself. What kind of whip you drive gangsta? Good luck dude.
You know what? I'm going to let you in on a personal matter.. and this time.. this time don't fail to respond because I know you're a b!tch and are capable of doing just that like on my last thread, don't get too old and mature on me all of sudden punk b!tch. This is for YOU Acehole.

Have you ever lived in a homeless shelter? Do you know what it's like to live in rundown ghetto apartments everyone loves to talk sh!t about? Have you ever had to litterally beg on the street for money or food until a restaurant takes you in to feed you? Do you know where your father is? Do you know what it's like to not have food in your refridgerator for weeks at a time, and live on the pity of neighbors, or eat tortillas smothered in mayonaise for dinner everyday because there's nothing esle while your mother works 2 jobs? How about DCFS taking you out of class a couple times a week to ask you rather embarrassing questions? How about being the very poor dark brown Mexican kid who wears the same clothes for days at a time at school in a town that's 3/4 white and 1/4 Mexican.. don't come on here and motherfvckin' tell me it isn't easier to feel sorry for someone like that, it is, and much easier to hate when fagots like you feel like sh!t...

Punk B!tches.. I love my momma, I love my family... sh!t... I have nice Puma shoes, and a decent pair of Doc Martens boots.. I wear only Puma socks..every pair is long with 3 Puma signs.. I have all Polo Ralph Lauren polos, and if I'm not wearing that it's A&F... I ain't hatin' on my Momma.. I dress to attract money, women and power.

Now I would have been a rather quiet person. But entering the middle school I found I great gift.. sh!t, I ended up the athlete of my school, ALL state track, state placer wrestling (3rd), and I started runningback my very first season an age division up because back then I was taller than most.. this continued for a few years of my rather still new exsistance.. I ended up dating the most popular and good looking girls in my town, sh!t b!tch, what do you know about that? I had them in my 2 bedroom apartment with 5 people living there... but you see now it's about what you do.. I was a mothrevckin' Prize and STILL AM as long as I'm performing b!tch, what do you know about that? I could have this girl over, but I want her to feel comfortable, we have a small place, and I love my family, but they're in the way.. we just don't have the means, I can afford to take a clean smart girl to the movies and out to eat, sh!t she comes to my place and I'll fvck her as long as there's room.. what do you know about that punk b!tch?

I ran into trouble at 16 not too long ago, several underage drinking charges.. sh!t must been my roots catching upto me you know? That's who I was suppose to be, nothing major, but when you don't have the resources to pay, it ****s you up... It's sick hard to live then..

My grades flucuated throughout H.S... I was inconsistently starting runningback on a team that eventually won state, I have made girls from my grade and school LITTERALLY CRY, when I told my story once drunk. I still made it to state in wrestling too, but I could never remain consistent, with grades long enough for the track season. Sh!t I had no other option but to become a male slut... and you know I'm good at it.. I'll still pull the class prez.. In fact punk b!tch.. I have this Ukrainian girl, adopted mind you at age 7... won 3 of the 6 awards at her rigorous and prestigious catholic school, shes ****in' Rich.. shes at william and mary now albeit, she captivates me.. smart perfectionist girl.. Over a 3 year history with her.. She Loves my style, She Loves the way I talk sh!t, she loves me, I nearly nailed her the second day of seeing her, she's gonna be a biochemist, has been to several countries... motherfvcker can you buy that?[/ That's the only type of girl I'll marry... Sh!t punk b!tch.. think I'll give up? Other than that I'm a speed seducer.. I told you I play b!tches, and I really lay them too... Sh!t, is a nigga like me suppose to be capable? I'm in limbo... I fvcked up in highschool but I've got a fresh new start with college coming up in january, already bought all my underarmour and athletic wear.. Sh!t, you don't think I'll run you over carrying the ball on some clean ass sh!t? haha.. Like I said I'm in limbo right now punk b!tch.. I have everything else, I just need to work hard in the class room and do what it do in football.. you know how it is.. I earn my respect. I am who I am... and I would much rather see the smile on these girls faces then play your words over again in my head... Fvckin' haterz... Get off my sh!t. Chuch.

Last edited:

L777

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I didn't read it but the title doesn't even make sense.

Rule number in the game: don't be an illiterate retard.

Fail.

Reaction score
You mother fvckin FAGGGOTTTT read it. You british pvnk B!TCH.. you ain't too good... read that sh!t then talk to me. Faggot motherfvcker... your version of Dane Cook sucks my balls... he acts like it's cool to act homosexual and even more funny to use extremely proper English.. get some. crooked teeth lookin b!tch.

L777

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ima str8 up pimp said:
You mother fvckin FAGGGOTTTT read it. You british pvnk B!TCH.. you ain't too good... read that sh!t then talk to me. Faggot motherfvcker... your version of Dane Cook sucks my balls... he acts like it's cool to act homosexual and even more funny to use extremely proper English.. get some. crooked teeth lookin b!tch.
Yea I read it.

I'll summarise for the less patient:

I had a tough upbringing.
I get laid.
I play American football at University.
I'm really insecure and love the attention that I get from this board.

Mate, even if all this **** is true, which I doubt, no-one actually cares. You don't have any 'haters', people insult you on here because they are amused by you, it's kind of sad that you don't see the difference.

Also, it's one thing to talk in ebonics, but typing like that? Seriously, no-one is impressed by it, and I mean no-one, you honestly just come across as a wannabe gangster type. Everyone on here is laughing at you. Church.

Reaction score
Everyone punk b!tch mate... it's funny how noone around here is laughing... *looks around.* haha think the insecurity will go away? Sh!t b!tch I'll smash that and get mine and the eat your cake off your plate too... who the fvck do you think I am?

Oh... but believe it's true. Here's my myspace.. read my about me.. get to know me, let me take you on a journey punk b!tch. I have rather popular friends although very limited. I like to keep it that way. Chuch. Not church my white homie... I want to bring together the both of both worlds if you understand.. I'm ghetto, I speak proper English when need be. Sh!t. I'm elusive.. Around where I'm from? You might think the sh!t you're saying.. but you'd NEVER say it to my face. Get a clue of who I am. Chuch b!tch.

http://www.myspace.com/jorgedawrestlinstud

L777

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lol, there I was thinking you were some black alpha-male type, when you're actually a skinny-fat white/Mexican guy. Lolz.

Mate, I'm from a rough area too, but do I type.act like a retard? No. I guarantee I'm stronger than you and I've been studying MMA for like 12 years now so I doubt very much you could have me in a fight anyway.

I seriously lol'd hard at your myspace - you are an absolute joke.

Reaction score
b!tch I don't study MMA I would actually do it... It's not worth the time/effort and there's not enough money in it.. If I'm doing it I'm really gonna do it.. Punk b!tch you are not my mate 2ndly.. I want football.. and if my grades we're consistent I would have easily been Illinois state champion (the states are rather large aren't they).. I say easily, my first year of H.S. I was ranked #12 in state without even wrestling a match just hearing of my name coming up from middle school... as a soph ranked #6 only finishing enough to make it to state.. what do you think about 2 years later if I had grades? haha. I have silly strength and I'm more confident than 3 years ago by far in my abilities.. if we were around the same weight who knows punk b!tch we could scrap if I was in shape.. I'm resilient though I'm warning you. ;) I'm confident if I felt like judging your myspace I could find many more flaws... haha. Chuch. I like you now. punk b!tch :up:

Julian

Banned
Reaction score
hey b1tch boy

what do you do for money?

LOL i cant believe it man Im still trying to figure out if your a troll or are for real. I seriously cant decipher that. Either your the douchiest dude to ever grace these forums or the most successful sosuave troll to date. I cant tell.

My psycho-analysis is this :

You come from a poor ass upbringing, you were the outsider, the bummy kid who was ostracized and smelled like sh1t. No one liked you. Then you grew up a little and gained some balls, had a little athletic ability and that was your ticket. All of a sudden you went from nothing to, at least something an your fkin ego blew up to astronomical proportions. Your head is like a fkin baloon right now about to pop. You think you are Gods gift but bro, you are not.

You are nothing special. you overcame some obstacles and you should pat yourself on the back for that and you said yourself you are trying to be on the up an up, and that sh1t is admirable. But your going about it RUBBING it in peoples face, and NOBODY likes someone to rub their success in their face. Its like saying "hey look how much money I made, look what I got, what do you got?"

Its down right disgusting doing that kind of sh1t, and as someone who came from very little you should know damn well better then to run around doing that. You dont run around eating a big ass sandwich in front of people who are hungry, its just not right.

You need to learn some humility, if you dont know the definition look it up because right now you probably feel like everybody is attacking you and the reason they are is because you are on some bullsh1t with the way you portray yourself. Nobody like some ****y azzhole runnin around like his sh1t dont stink braggin about this an that. I dont get why YOU dont realize it?

Ease

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I dont like hate on this forum.

Since everyone here has something different to contribute i wouldnt say that anyone shouldnt come on, everyone has their place. But i'd definitly say arguing and personal insults are ****ing retarded, and this is not the place. Theres nothing useful about stupid arguments, its a community.

Why would anyone hate on another man that posts here i dont understand, everyone has a common interest that draws them here.

Mexican pimp, shut up about your hard upbringing and your DHV stories, that has nothing to do with anything. And stop saying Sh!t... chuch. I dont even know what that means. Boasting shows insecurity as though your trying hard to impress us. Strength is modesty and knowing when to shut up. Saying less is always better than saying too much. When you say less in an argument, each word hits like a sharp arrow, instead of too much where your bullets are blunt and missed. But use this knowledge in real life!, not against the people that try to help you in this forum.

YO.

Reaction score
Haha. Because I don't give a sh!t what you think. Let me correct something:

I never smelled like sh!t. It's true noone liked me. But that sh!t changed.. up to date.. I have nice sh!t... and even if people wanna talk sh!t, they can't... meaning people like you... I wouldn't know who's like you around where I'm from because even if they're thinking it they can't say it. I like to keep it that way... you're so right. I love to rub it in peoples faces... I'll continue to do that like it stinks. How do you think it felt for me when I was young and an outsider by faaaarrr? Sh!t this world is cold and I never needed a father to tell me to stack my money and excel and specialize in something.. if I don't make it in football I've learned my grades will perpetuate me in business. I'm a man, I could give a sh!t less about you.. I'm not Gods gift. I need the money first. You should see me then. haha.

Reaction score
I'm only posting this reply here because I'm out of usable posts. Hey. Have it your way. Haters will hate. I 'll leave you with this line: I would much rather see the smile on these girls faces than listen to your words over again. Okay. I tried to say you might like me if we knew each other. But come with the insults. In person. It would not work. Ever. I'd check you in your face then take the girl you were TRYING to talk to and tell her I'll marry her. Sh!t. What do you want some d!ck? Why are you giving me trouble like a female would? Should I lift your skirt and expose your ****oris? *shrugs* I'll be on my way. I'll have the next white girl I screw kiss my toe in rememberance of you. Ha. Chuch. Dueces.

Ease

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ima str8 up pimp said:
I am not hating on you. But this is necessary. My upbringing made me who I am and how my game works... I know I know. It works in sports.. but it doesn't work in real life.. it took me a while to figure that out on my own. I have to learn how to control my rage... I'm like Mike Tyson only smaller and less extreme raw talent. I will be fine. You just need to understand who I am. I think this is another reason people around here (Plano) respect me.. they know me, who I am, where I come from, where I'm going. You guys I'm sure would love me if you knew me personally.
this guy is delusional.

dont feed this troll, he wants attention.

JCballin88

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Can we just ban this clown already?

Status
Not open for further replies.