Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

In on it

Irish

Don Juan
Reaction score
Came across this idea when taking in a movie at the mall. Had a couple of hours to kill and decided to wathch "Bandits" the Bruce Willis move just out. It was ok, but the important thing was, especially, in the beginning, he was "macking" on women constantly. That's when I noticed what was happening. He would kind of tilt his head with a slow smile creeping across his lips and just look at the girl before presenting himself. The look that he gave was like he knew her most private secret and was letting her know he did with the look.
It came across in his smile, the slight tilt and the look in his eyes toward the woman.

I thought about this the rest of the film and it may be an idea that may help those that still have a problem, be it fear or whatever, in approaching women initially.

When you have spotted someone you want to meet, take a second, look at her and imagine what secret she might have that she would not want anyone to know. Then approach as if you are in on something with her. It's all in the expression you carry, but this helps on a couple of levels.

(yes the inevitable numerical list)\

1. It helps to remind you that no matter how "perfect" someone may appear on the service, we all have our hidden pasts and secrets that bring us all back to equal footing.

2. By taking the "In on it" attitude, you reinforce your confidence and you also react and treat her different than other men/guys that first meet her and try hard to impress.

3. Finally, she will sense the feeling that maybe you both do share something,though she won't know why. In psychology it's called projection.

Didn't have much time after the movie to play with it too much, though while making my way from the theater, through the mall, to the exit I tried it as I passed a number of attractive women and elicited smiles back from every one that I achieved eye contact with. Definetly will put it to full use next time I am out.

If anyone else experiments with it, please post back here. Would like to see how it works across the board...l

------------------
*The man that says a thing is impossible is often interrupted by the man doing.

The laws of physics say that a bumblebee is not aerodynamically designed to fly. Fortunately, noone to the bumble bee, he flies anyway.

(also known as Gonconaugh)

improvingdonjuan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
nice post !!!!!! havent tried it but it sounds good

------------------
Confidence is the key to women
THE DJ BIBLE