In need of serious wisdom

DemFeeelz

Banned
Reaction score
incognito42 said:
You nailed it. That has caused self doubt, and I think its the part thats makin me feel a lil sheety still. Kinda questioning myself

I keep reading great points that I know are completely right on about this chick, and idk why I kept ignoring them...

Obviously shes a bad person, but theres more. After we f***** she got to feeling really guilty, and confessed that she robbed her bf with her ex bf when they were first dating. She also said she left him for her ex 2 seperate times when they got together. Shes a complete party/drug/EDM girl that Ive never wanted a relationship with, yet shes sexy as fvck, one of the most intelligent people Ive ever known, and could keep up with me where most attractive chicks are really boring/dumb. She made it seem they were on a rocky road. She relied on his car to get to work/school, and was living with him, so for weeks i played along with her constant sexual texts and actions, thinking when she got her new car shed obviously be out of there. Things didnt go how they seemed. I felt pot committed tho, and dug in deeper. She continued pulling the carrot out in front of me, and even as I began realizing this was happening Ive been unable to look at whats RIGHT IN FRONT OF ME, face the facts, and move the f*** onnnnn.

This has helped a lot tho, I needed a kick in the ass to see what was in front of me. Kinda feelin like I failed here, and let myself get played tho. I gotta learn...
She sounds like an emotional, physical, mental, and financial drug addicted parasite.

Get yourself checked for STD's.

Thundernuts

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey OP if women weren't lying manipulating wh0res we wouldn't have this site now would we?

I can't tell you what you need to do for yourself in order to start feeling better. I don't know you, nobody here does, but you know yourself.

I've been in your spot before. You just feel like you weren't good enough to keep her around. But now that you've kinda snapped out of your delusions of this chick aren't you glad she didn't stick around?

From what I've seen, smarter people are more tempted to do wrong to others. They are smart, they think to damn much and their minds tend to wander to dark places. They have to hold to their morals tho to stay on the right track.

But women think differently than men do. They are constantly on the hunt for greener pastures so their moral compass can be backwards quite a bit. They don't follow the same code as we do, just a retarded hamster.

You dodged a bullet OP. I can't tell you what you need to do in order to feel better, i don't know you, but i hope you the best and I promise you will feel better.