Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

In major cities, you MUST be either rich or famous in some way to pull chicks!

nismo-4

Reaction score
From New Orleans, Louisiana to Atlanta, Georgia!!!
I am from New Orleans and am only 20 years young. I have tried to holla at chicks, but they only seem to be interested in how big your bank account is or what car you drive. If you're wondering, I drive an '05 Pontiac Grand Am. Yes, it's stock. I see those people with them tricked out get far more chicks than those driving them stock. My sh*t ain't nothin' special, just gets me from a to b. I know damn well I ain't rich. Dare I say it...I happen to be a 25 cent n**ga. I ain't proud of it, and I seem to have to make myself look richer and more famous than what I really am. (Yes my bank account is terrible)
From my observations, those with pimped out rides in major cities get all the chicks, ugly or not. If you don't have that, you betta be able to pull out a stack of hundreds! If you have neither, you are at a huge disadvantage or don't holla at a chick at all.

These days, I just wear the iced out jewelery (Fake it until you make it) and some expensive rocawear jeans, the whole nine so that I look like I make 6 figures when I really just make 4. I wonder???

Fuglydude

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not sure how to respond bro...but i do think the US culture values money and wealth than we do up here in Canada.

To give you an idea I drive a 95 Neon, barely make 30000 a year (I'm a fulltime student)...and I've never really had issues hooking up with women. I dont' think I'd wanna be w/ a girl who was after cash, etc...just a total and complete turn off in my books. My city is definitely not "major" but it does have like 1 000 000 people in it. I must say, Alberta has some GORGEOUS women...much better than anything I've seen anywhere else, although I've heard TO and Montreal, and Vancouver are also prime.

lookyoung

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Your wrong I was born and raised in Chicago. Plenty of people that don't have alot of money get laid. Money helps, but you can still get plenty of girls without.

rrrrr

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Only rich and famous (10% of the population) hook up with people, thus, 90%+ of the population will never have a relationship.

TruthHurts

Don Juan
Reaction score
Your answer....

nismo-4 said:
I am from New Orleans and am only 20 years young.
dont take offence, but your young... i.e. when I was your age, i got plenty of ass, but i had to try hard and a lot... played the numbers game...

now, I am older, a lot wiser... Ladies can see it in my eyes.... Just complete different vibe... much easier when your older man....

"whos your daddy" has a lot more meaning now ;)

so play the numbers game,.....

IamtheAlphamale

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't think this guy is actually serious btw. I've read some of his other posts and if he is serious I have no idea what hes doing at this site at all.

damaster123

Don Juan
Reaction score
24 from New Orleans, I pull azz easy, if you can't pull tail here you're screwed. If you really want a challenge try Manhattan or LA women, now those are the ones that need money and power.

TillTheEndOfTime

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
1) Not true. You're generalizing based on a very narrow sampling of people. How many people are rich? Not very many. That means there would be A LOT of single people around and from experience the opposite is true. I see a lot more couples than single people. A lot more.

2) Stop being jealous of these people. WHY are you jealous that someone has a gold digger of a girlfriend. All she will do is drain your bank account and your mind.....and you're jealous of that? :crackup: I pity them, not envy them.