Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

in her own words

syemour

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I feel bad for actually posting as I am a doer. Ive thought for a while , but i just need some advice on what to do and some translation of what she means.

Syemour-
I am just writing to let you know that I am not going to be communicating with you through phone or text tomorrow

because I feel like a gave false hope tonight because I was around you. You said you wanted me to be happy whether it was with you or without you and tomorrow, I need to just be by

myself. What I said to you tonight was true but I could be making the best decision of my life or the worst and I need to decide that on my own without your influence. There is a reason

why we are not together right now and I need to figure out if that reason will stay valid. I need to figure out how to be by myself and to do that, I need to not talk to you tomorrow. It will

take hurt for me to get better. If it is meant to be, it is meant to be and we have to give our own lives a chance. You say that you are setting yourself up for heartbreak but you have broken my

heart twice and I have to put myself first. If you truly care for me, you have to step back and give me time and trust that things will work themselves out the way that they are supposed to. I know

that what you are saying could be true about changing but it takes people time to not only change but for the other person to recognize if they accept the change. I have already been with

you when you tried to change and thing s still were not even ok afterwards. You know that I love you and you know why I broke

up with you. I just need you to understand where I am coming from and that I have never been treated as badly as you treated me. Just because you love me doesn't mean that I should be with

you or that you have changed. That is all I have to say for right now. I love you too much to give you false hope....take care.
-Court

she broke up with me the day after her 21st birthday becuase i pushed her. packed my **** up and left it on the door step. after two years i get dismissed this easy? what does she mean and where do i go as in talking to her or when to contact?

Last edited:

SamePendo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
:cry:

All I heard was a woman LJBFing you. That's what she means.

Where do you go? A ho house?

tmpgstx

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I hate to be the one breaking it to you and probably thought to yourself that there is someone else in the picture.

This classic beginning of the end ******** for "I lost my feeling for you". It's usually the result of some other guy. I'm sure it's not by chance that the day after her 21st she kicked you out on a *technicality* using it as an excuse.

Let me be forward here ... did you go out with her on her birthday or did she go with friends? What does she mean by breaking her heart twice?

BlahBlah

Don Juan
Reaction score
Sounds to me like she's playing with all the cards at this point, so I'd do what she's basically requesting from you in that entire page: give her space to think about your relationship without your influence.

HOWEVER, do NOT give her so much space and time alone or else you're ****ed. I say give her 2 or 3 days, then give her a call and find out where her head's at.

JonJack

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
For simplicity's sake, take it as the end of everything you had with her. She doesn't feel it's worth it to be with you and at the same time she doesn't want you to do anything to fix things anymore.

It really isn't a matter of whether it's easy or difficult for someone to dump you. At the end of the day, it is still going to happen anyway.

Where you go from here is entirely up to you. Try not to go towards her though. But if the pain and anguish is something you need to feel in order to find your way, then go towards it. Just remember to become a better, stronger person when it all ends.

syemour

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by tmpgstx
I hate to be the one breaking it to you and probably thought to yourself that there is someone else in the picture.

This classic beginning of the end ******** for "I lost my feeling for you". It's usually the result of some other guy. I'm sure it's not by chance that the day after her 21st she kicked you out on a *technicality* using it as an excuse.

Let me be forward here ... did you go out with her on her birthday or did she go with friends? What does she mean by breaking her heart twice?
we went out with friends. it seemed like her girlfriend instigated the whole thing.

she means by breaking her heart twice by the first time she heard that i was only talking to another girl and she dumped me. talking to another girl and she dumped me. can u believe it ? so she gave me a second chance. thats what she means by breaking her heart twice.

see the funny thing was i heard from someone else that her best friend was coming into town and she didnt mention anything of it. i guess they use to fukc. i saw her later that weekend with some guy.

do u think are bond was that strong if i could be dismissed this easily? her standards are high becuase she is royalty, literally.

BlahBlah

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by syemour
we went out with friends. it seemed like her girlfriend instigated the whole thing.

she means by breaking her heart twice by the first time she heard that i was only talking to another girl and she dumped me. talking to another girl and she dumped me. can u believe it ? so she gave me a second chance. thats what she means by breaking her heart twice.

see the funny thing was i heard from someone else that her best friend was coming into town and she didnt mention anything of it. i guess they use to fukc. i saw her later that weekend with some guy.

do u think are bond was that strong if i could be dismissed this easily? her standards are high becuase she is royalty, literally.
No offense to your girl, but after reading her irrationality and ridiculous levels of jealousy, I'd say the girl's done you a favor by giving you an out of this relationship.

tmpgstx

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't know about royalty .. that's just a title .. not merited on character.

In any case, knew from your original post that there was another guy in the picture that she had been with or was going to be with. Anytime she breaks up with you over a technicality, it's an excuse to do so without the guilt or being straight up with you.

In her e-mail, all she's trying to do is buy time away from you so that you'll become less attached and she won't have to feel as guilty when you see her out about with said guy. I mean afterall, she is clearing her head right? Not!

She's a manipulator .. when her friend leaves again she may all the sudden be able to see clearly and take you back again giving yet another chance until she wants to sew a wild oat with another guy for a few days.

syemour

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by tmpgstx
I don't know about royalty .. that's just a title .. not merited on character.

In any case, knew from your original post that there was another guy in the picture that she had been with or was going to be with. Anytime she breaks up with you over a technicality, it's an excuse to do so without the guilt or being straight up with you.

In her e-mail, all she's trying to do is buy time away from you so that you'll become less attached and she won't have to feel as guilty when you see her out about with said guy. I mean afterall, she is clearing her head right? Not!

She's a manipulator .. when her friend leaves again she may all the sudden be able to see clearly and take you back again giving yet another chance until she wants to sew a wild oat with another guy for a few days.
amen! its all good.

JonJack

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by syemour
Another pointless question. At the end of the friggin day, she has dumped you. How the hell does the strength of the bond you had mean anything? You need comfort? Does the thought of a stronger bond make you sleep better at night? Or do you just need a reason to do something to try and win her back. Fvck! Don't you even know how strong it was when you were with her? Wait. Since you don't it's really safe to assume that it wasn't strong. There you go, the bond you had was non-existent or weak at best. Hope it makes you feel better. Sheesh!