Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

In Group Female Promiscuity is natural

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Anyone who actually deals with women knows they are extreeeemely jealous. Do you think women actually like “sharing” Alphas? No. She’d just rather share an Alpha than have to deal with a Beta, which I’m sorry to say is practically everyone on this forum.
This statement is valid. I have asked a few girlfriends over time about their interest in threesomes with another woman. Most women who are girlfriend level will say no, put some condition upon it that would make it difficult to do, or you can't get an agreement on who the 3rd would be. One woman told me that she was too possessive for it to happen. I have managed to have a 3some with 2 women though.

Some of my friends have also managed 3somes. Some have asked their steady girlfriends who later became wives and were rejected. Some didn't even bother to ask knowing they'd get rejected or it wasn't important enough to them to ask.

I would say that my friends are more beta than alpha. I would call one of men who got rejected his then girlfriend/now wife for 2 woman threesome is a beta.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
to get threesomes is very simple. You make threesomes the condition of her having a relationship with you. The key here is she has to “fall” for you and confess that she wants a relationship, before you express any feelings for her. You have all the leverage now.

don’t ask for threesomes after you commit to a girl. Do it before any commitment, so then she has an incentive to do it. She will get turned on doing a threesome because she’s doing it to please you.
That's solid advice. I haven't handled the 3some game stuff as well as I could have. The fact that I got one is better than many. I would say threesome game is at least intermediate level game if not advanced level game.

Another way to get threesome is to have a type of woman who is into 3somes.

Competitive, athletic females are often into sex with other women, even if they identify as heterosexual. If a woman played collegiate or professional sports, there's a good chance that she's down for a threesome, even if you don't use the method @Pan87 suggests. However, @Pan87 's method will be a good method even with them.

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This statement is valid. I have asked a few girlfriends over time about their interest in threesomes with another woman. Most women who are girlfriend level will say no, put some condition upon it that would make it difficult to do, or you can't get an agreement on who the 3rd would be. One woman told me that she was too possessive for it to happen. I have managed to have a 3some with 2 women though.

Some of my friends have also managed 3somes. Some have asked their steady girlfriends who later became wives and were rejected. Some didn't even bother to ask knowing they'd get rejected or it wasn't important enough to them to ask.

I would say that my friends are more beta than alpha. I would call one of men who got rejected his then girlfriend/now wife for 2 woman threesome is a beta.
This dude keeps using the straw man argument. I never said they smash EVERYBODY. I said they can smash multiple men. These men are the ones they like. Again Olympic athletes are notorious for this so are military girls. They act like this around testosterone.

Zimbabwe

Banned
Reaction score

Jordan Peterson Explaining why Monogamy is superior

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Jordan Peterson Explaining why Monogamy is superior
Yeh Jordon Peterson needs to tell his daughter that monogamy is superior. Whether it's superior or not does not matter. It unequivocally does not work for the majority of people. Monogamy is an abject failure. The 1960s that you hold up as superior was full of undercover infidelity.

Anyway man let's agree to disagree brother. It's all love on this end.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I’ve noticed one thing in life.

men who get affection and sex from multiple, beautiful women love themselves and love life. But they become extremely sloppy and lazy. It’s called Victory Syndrome - too much success is bad for you. You lose touch.

On the other hand, men who don’t get affection and sex from women tend to hate themselves. But it’s an opportunity to turn that built up sex-energy towards something else like building a business or something useful.

I think it’s been quite well understand in the past that controlling sexual access in a way that benefits everyone (like a monogamous society - one woman for one man) balances out this issue men have - too much sex turns you into a drug addict, too little sex and you’ll go shoot up a school. Men need balance.
That's an interesting insight.

This is why it's so important for men to find their mission and pursue it. Not only will they love themselves more and be happier, but they will have an easier time attracting women by default. (Though game helps, lol.) Sex is just another distraction on life's journey, another dopamine hit. IME deriving personal value strictly from pvssy - which is an extremely abundant "resource" - will make one miserable, whether they're getting laid regularly or are incels.

Unfortunately most men are indoctrinated to believe that pvssy is rare and priceless and to chase it (whether in pickup or finding "the one") as the be-all end-all.

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
“The naked bonobo” recommended by Rollo as a way to counteract sex at dawn…

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't think it's as obvious as that, but generally yeah. A hot female doesn't approach a guy she likes, she becomes "receptive" to him.

If he doesn't approach her then she could very quickly lose interest, and switch focus to the next suitor. Women aren't truly sentimental. It's insect-like, their selection process.
not necessarily … they approach , but indirectly .

like navigating towards you

just tonight I was having a beer with a friend , I started changing eye contact with a girl , then after a while she came to my friend to ask him a light , even though there were guys at her own table that were smoking already , and some guys who were hitting her that were also smoking

on the exact moment I did not realized this , then a couple of seconds I actually realized what happened

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You were posting receipts, and you've edited your posts.

I remember the picture of the Indian you posted because it was from a swipe app and you mentioned you took her on a date to a bar in NYC, and then got her drunk and took her home and bragged about how you were able to bang her on the first date. This sticks in my mind because I've been to NYC and I can't imagine why anyone with Game in NYC would be swiping on the type of women you swipe on.

You like to project that everyone is a scammer who doesn't agree with you. I think it's very telling. You persecute in others what you hate in yourself. I suggest you turn your eye inward and do some self reflection.
we all have our fair share of trolls that just happened . banging a fattie does not mean that much on its own . Banging only fatties , then it is a different story

DonJuanjr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
not necessarily … they approach , but indirectly .

like navigating towards you

just tonight I was having a beer with a friend , I started changing eye contact with a girl , then after a while she came to my friend to ask him a light , even though there were guys at her own table that were smoking already , and some guys who were hitting her that were also smoking

on the exact moment I did not realized this , then a couple of seconds I actually realized what happened
I wonder if the proper move would have been for you to give her a light. Or would this be setting the tone/frame on the wrong foot?

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I wonder if the proper move would have been for you to give her a light. Or would this be setting the tone/frame on the wrong foot?
this is how women approach a guy , giving him the shot to do something

you could have done anything , as long as it was ok socially

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sounds like College OP heh
Exactly. This is how college was. Thats why i doubt that Pansexual_87 got any tail in college. He was probably a virgin. If you got a decent amount of sex in college then you would know that women routinely smash multiple dudes within a group. I am not saying they smash EVERYONE, but they definitely smash more than one.

They are programmed to be relatively promiscuous within a safe social circle. It makes perfect sense. The tribe was there to protect her and her potential seed. Another example is girls that join street gangs. You think they just smashed the alpha? Hell naw.

Bottom line is women are much more slutty once you are a part of the clique. I am not saying that they are NON selective. I am saying they will select the attractive guys within a clique quicker than they will a man outside of the group.