Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

In-Field Workshops

Spirit Fingers

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey man,

I haven't really taken a workshop, but much of my improvement is due to when I interned with Vincent and Sebastian of theApproach.

Before, I could barely get phone numbers. Now, I have three MLTRs and I am getting an increasing number of one-night stands. I also just became an instructor for theApproach.

If you want to read more about me or theApproach, check out my blog (The Sex Revolution Blog). I'm in the process of doing a write-up of our last workshop, with pictures.

-Dan

B-Lemond

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Congradulations on the job!

Are they training you now, or are you just teaching what you know? How does one go about and getting a job like this one?

How does theApproach's in-field workshops compare with the competition?

B-Lemond

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
SpiritFingers said:
Hey man,

I haven't really taken a workshop, but much of my improvement is due to when I interned with Vincent and Sebastian of theApproach.

Before, I could barely get phone numbers. Now, I have three MLTRs and I am getting an increasing number of one-night stands. I also just became an instructor for theApproach.

If you want to read more about me or theApproach, check out my blog (The Sex Revolution Blog). I'm in the process of doing a write-up of our last workshop, with pictures.

-Dan
Congradulations on the job Dan!

Are they training you now, or are you just teaching what you know? How does one go about and getting a job like this one?

How does theApproach's in-field workshops compare with the competition?