Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

In dire need of assistance

AverageFC

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've stated some of this before, but I'm just going to post this like nobody knows:

I'm a single sophomore at a small private college of roughly 2000 people. In all likelihood, I have met probably every girl on campus, at least twice. Odds are, if it is an attractive girl, she is Greek. On this small campus, women who are greek(attractive women) don't date guys who aren't greek, because like all women they are shallow b1tches.

1 year ago I was given bids to 2 fraternities. I have always been interested in Greek life. 1 of the fraternities I really didn't know anybody in, and was given a bid because I was a legacy. The other fraternity I knew people in, had been hanging out there, and felt I "earned" my way in, so of course I wanted to pledge there. Unfortunately, I couldn't pledge because the Administration was fixing some grades of mine, took their fukking time, and by the time they did it, it was too late to pledge. No problem, the fraternity prez told me, your bid is good for a year and a half. Tragedy came my way again when last semester, my GPA wasn't high enough to pledge, so knowing my bid was still active, I was cool.

Now this semester comes around. The fraternity had gotten into some trouble over alcohol. The administration wouldn't let them do anything until about a week or 2 ago. By anything, no parties, no rush events, no pledging, etc. I was still fine knowing my bid was active. Tonight was the bid dinner, but I wasn't there for some reason, which confused me considering I know every guy in the house fairly well. I went to go talk to the current president, who I know, but he was on the phone with his gf. While waiting for him, one of the guys in the house said I had to leave because now that pledging is about to start, people not affiliated with the house can't be there.

So I sent my friend the president an e-mail about the situation.
He hasn't responded yet and it seems to be pretty bleak.

This is going to ruin my entire college experience. Being Greek where I am adds to your social status. Additionally, all of my good friends are Greek. Now it seems, I have to question who my friends are. Finally, I don't have any close female friends. I have female acquaintances, but I dont think they even want to be my acquaitances.

What am I supposed to do?

00Kevin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
why do you need to find a greek girl?

Can you focus on other women outside of the campus? Go for older women or something. From my experience women on campus are no good for relationships anyway.

Greek girls are told stick with their own culture. Don't worry about it. You don't need them. there are millions of women around you in your city. You are just not focused in the right place. You are trying to gain acceptance in life from other people. People who are not from your culture. Do you really expect that to happen?

What is your culture? What is wrong with sticking to your own culture? have you ever thought of that? Don't you realize that as a man you are responsible for keeping your family line in order. Learn to respect your family name and keep it respectfull. Don't try to be Greek and don't expect Greeks to let you in. When you do that you dishonor your family name and your ancestors.

I have a friend who says, there are two kinds of people. The Irish and those who want to be Irish. Although I don't agree with him, it is true that there are always those who want to fit in.

It really sounds like you are looking for acceptance in the wrong place. You need to move away from that need. In time you will see how childish it is.

I can't say I understnad how you feel because I always hated the people who ran the campus and the student body.

Be your own man and stop trying to fit in. If you want to have a party then start your own party and invite everyone who isn't greek.

AverageFC

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
no no not Greek like ethnicity, Greek like fraternities and sororities.

I also forgot to mention that I attend college across the country out of state, so I dont have a car here.

ketostix

Banned
Reaction score
Why can't you just get into the other fraternity?

AverageFC

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by ketostix
Why can't you just get into the other fraternity?
I'm already halfway through my second semester sophomore year. Pledging has already been going in that fraternity for a while, and I don't have really any friends over there.

ketostix

Banned
Reaction score
I don't know much about Greek, I was never in a frat. I'm not so sure becoming Greek's going to solve your problems necessarily anyway. I don't know abou the pledging, but your so-called friends didn't seem to helpful in the other frat, so join one you can and make new friends maybe?

AverageFC

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't know much about Greek, I was never in a frat. I'm not so sure becoming Greek's going to solve your problems necessarily anyway. I don't know abou the pledging, but your so-called friends didn't seem to helpful in the other frat, so join one you can and make new friends maybe?
As I said before, women who are involved in the Greek system don't date guys outside of the Greek system. This is a hard fact on my campus. It's a social status thing. Also as I said before, it's too late to pledge the other fraternity.

ketostix

Banned
Reaction score
Well until you can get into a Greek in the interim get a friend/wingman who has a car and sarge off campus maybe?

AverageFC

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well until you can get into a Greek in the interim get a friend/wingman who has a car and sarge off campus maybe?

As stated before, all my friends are Greek, and are involved with their fraternities. They also all have gfs.

ketostix

Banned
Reaction score
There's not one person that isn't Greek that you could befriend who has a car? If what you're saying is true that if you're not Greek you can't get pvssy on your campus, then any guy that's not Greek is in your boat..befriend these guys instead of your Greek "friends" that are leaving you out in the cold and taking all the pvssy.

Other than finding a friend that will sarge off campus what can you do besides bring your car there, switch colleges, or wait till you can become Greek? I know your situation sucks but I don't think you're focusing on a solution. Good luck to you.

AverageFC

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Other than finding a friend that will sarge off campus what can you do besides bring your car there, switch colleges, or wait till you can become Greek? I know your situation sucks but I don't think you're focusing on a solution. Good luck to you.
switching colleges halfway through my undergrad doesnt seem a viable option to me. I can't focus on a solution, I don't have one. Thats why I started this thread. Imo I'm SOL for the next 2 years.

belividere

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
your making excuses for yourself. There is no way that your school is so set on social castes were you can get no play without being in a frat. That is how it is in your eyes. You are trying to justify it. If your school is so hard greek than it is most likely that there are just as many girls who are anti greek as there are greek. You ain't been looking hard enough. And dont give me that whole no way the next two years are going to suck routine. The next two years are going to be what you make of them.

AverageFC

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by belividere
your making excuses for yourself. There is no way that your school is so set on social castes were you can get no play without being in a frat. That is how it is in your eyes. You are trying to justify it. If your school is so hard greek than it is most likely that there are just as many girls who are anti greek as there are greek. You ain't been looking hard enough. And dont give me that whole no way the next two years are going to suck routine. The next two years are going to be what you make of them.
Well honestly I'm not interested in play, looking for a relationship.

Donald Kaufman

Don Juan
Reaction score
The greeks that you say are your friends, aren't your friends. Girls who won't look at you because you don't belong to a certain group are elitist scum and not worth your time anyway. Nothing on Earth could make me stay at a college with people like that if I had no way of being around humans. Go to a human college.

Sad thing is despite the fact they have spat on you I sense you still want to be with them. Even if they let you join at some later date they will never respect someone who ate their **** for two years.

AverageFC

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Donald Kaufman
The greeks that you say are your friends, aren't your friends. Girls who won't look at you because you don't belong to a certain group are elitist scum and not worth your time anyway. Nothing on Earth could make me stay at a college with people like that if I had no way of being around humans. Go to a human college.

Sad thing is despite the fact they have spat on you I sense you still want to be with them. Even if they let you join at some later date they will never respect someone who ate their **** for two years.
I really am debating who my friends are now Don. I feel really alienated. However I can't just start going to a new college now that 2 years of undergrad are complete. I can't up and go somewhere else for another 2 years and just magically make new bonds and fit it with people that have already spent the past 2 years forming relationships.