Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

in desperate need for direction..help me don juans

drumerdud

Don Juan
Reaction score
haha ok
Basically my morals pretty low now. Lots of crash and burns ever since i broke up with my "ex". I meet 8 chicks last week, and well none of them arent really that interesting except 3...they all rejected me.
EXAMPLE?

Theres this girl name Kat.....

i meet her in starbucks through a common friend..and i talk to them..i was the center of attention and VERY alpha. Shes def. receptive, but then i decide to play it cool..and NOT ASK FOR HER NUMBER??!?! WTF?!??! WAS I THINKING?? haha

anyways, so the next day i see her again from far. I smile..she gives me this really big smile that basically says"i really realy like you!" i catch up on it...and decide to make her jealous.i do this by flirting with her friend. I thought this would be good coz it will keep her second guessing. Unfortunately, 3 days later, i see her with this other guy. A model AND an alpha!!! again i try to play it cool..i see them together..and i still give the same smile i gave before. I act as if nothings wrong..and then theres today.i see them again..and yea.haha same ****. Shes with him on a date, and im with my friends.

*In my opinion i shouldve numberclosed right away. What do u guys think? If not, i shouldnt have tried to make her jealous? in my opinoin, she probrably thought that i "liked" her friend..so she decided to move on. I dont blame her..so yea...

a. What do u guys think i should do about this?
b. Should i show more interest now? or should i just nEXT?

I duno exactly whats going on with me..im not scared of rejection,,but i feel as if im doing somehting wrong. In a way, i think im concentrating on getting girls too much.

I stay late in school just to see if i can meet new girls(now is this wrong?? should i be doing this?) I also stopped my boxing lessons, coz again, its either meet chicks in school...or go boxing? and i figure since i can go boxing on sat. stay in school late so i can meet chicks. Now im really confused whether i should still be doing this or not...should i skip my boxing just to meet new people? or should i go boxing after class and skip girl hunting?

other than these questions, what SHOULD i do? i feel really ****ty right now..dont know exactly what to do anymore. Im reviewing the bible..but i duno...something feels like im doing something wrong.

PS: sorry i meant i discovered the BIBLE 6 months ago. And 2 years ago..i signd up..but i didnt really buy the philosophy. If you notice most of my posts are from 6 months ago.(That was when i really checkd up on this site)

Last edited:

Centaurion

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't want to rag on you or anything, after all you've come here to improve, but if you summarize what you have to say down to a paragraph or two, and then use some proper English and punctuation, I'm sure you'd get more replies.

amoka

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It shows you've been in here or at least discover this site about 2yrs ago... what is the six months thing for? Anyway, take time to revise your post and people will able able to assist you.

skip2mylou781

Banned
Reaction score
if she likes u initially, u cant play hard to get....only play hard to get after u and her have had a good date or 2.....but U SHOULDA GONE FOR THE #

Reaction score
response

First of all relax and take a deep breath .

Okay buddy I'll help you out because truthfully I don't think these boys really know how to help you.

Okay mang you just need to make moves now bud, you're DESPERATE (this is obvious) and on the rebound I see.

If you're not scared of being rejected then attack and handle your girls mang ya know?

How is it that you're being rejected anyway (I see you feeling wrong is all in your head)?

Remember girls want to be in a relationship and bang and that all as much as we do... they just don't want to be seen as sluts, lied to, ect. We as men are more dominant and need to be respectful, not saying that if you lie to her you wont get caught lol :up: . I'm saying here that ****, for me, I will honestly make **** up and even lie about things such as age sometimes to get what I want. The key word is love, (lie about it, hell I would), act like you care, like they're important, ask to hangout :up:, how their day is ect.. If getting this pvssy will make you happy, (heck and getting attention like that does for me) then do it.

Wrapping this all up, yes your morale is low or w/e, but you can't let that get you, boost your confidence, make sure you believe you look good and all that garbage so you can get where you wan't. Remember that noones perfect (as in what you're saying to these girls) so dont even try to be you know?

Oh yes and one last thing, many many many of the guys here are not getting pvssy everyday and ballin str8 up pimpin' and that okay? Don't get some kind of crazy mentality that you have to be "the ultimate player" like this site suggests.

I have a few natural ladies men as friends and they're not getting ***** everyday, granted, they're getting it. But they work with what they have, as you should, and it's not always a lot. Sooo I should have covered all of your questions and more doubts you probably didn't want to post.

p.s.- this is written by a boy who at 16 and 15 was hooking up with girls who were 20 years old and hot with toungue rings ;) .

Reaction score
What and no feedback? I just poured out my head on paper, I'd appreciate it if I could hear what you have to say about it, maybe you agree and maybe you don't. Let's go boys.

realsmoothie

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Because there's too much in there. Simplify.

For the original poster... I'm having the same problem. I used to be too much of a wuss to even think about asking for a #. I'd start chatting up some HB, get some IOI's as they call it, then be satisfied with that... "oh, I'll see her again... I just feel happy she's interested".

Then, after coming here for a while and learning about being "cool" and not being desperate, I started using it as an excuse. I'd chat them up, get close to where I should be asking for a #, then think to myself "yeah, I could ask for a # here, but maybe that would seem desperate. It would be more MONEY to make her squirm for a few days".

D'oh.

I guess sometimes you just gotta go for it.