Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

in a wheelchair

ER!C L!VE

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I know a player who is in a wheelchair.

Homeboy has no problems scoring chicks. ;)

check_mate_kid_uk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by bootlegger
compete in the special olympics. Chicks did athletes.
why dont you compete in the olympics, wait a second its not that easy! he can do sports, why do you say special olympics asuming that the fact your disabled means you can compete, odnt you think maybe jusy maybe the competion is quite stiff!

Mr. Mystery II

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't know anyone in a wheelchair, but I know a guy thats deaf and he lays things down. I'm sure there are lots of chicks out there curious at least with guys in wheelchairs.

Don't let your disability discourage you. If anything, chicks will probably dig you more if your confident and disabled. They will wonder why someone that disabled could have such an aura about them, and they will wanna get to know you better.

Mr. Mystery

ManOMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Franklin Roosevelt was our president and in a wheel chair

eecumstains

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by ManOMan
Franklin Roosevelt was our president and in a wheel chair
\

christ! i hope i can score a better looking girl than him!

ManOMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Id rather be the president of the U.S...then to bag chicks

ER!C L!VE

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What u got against Eleanor? What'd she ever do to you? ;)

Pugsley_f5

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey eecum,

I seriously feel for you man, You seem like a cool guy, just starting out and an AFC, you can do whatever the F*ck you want to and put ur mind to, you can have a 9 or 10 chick any day of the week.....no ones perfect bro you don't need to be either, read the DJ bible heres the link

http://www.jbspencer.com/djb/

read up as much as you can my man, and apply, God made you handicapped for a reason, most likely so you can blaze a trail for others to follow and be an amazing inspiration that people can look at and follow and be inspired and motivated out of their mind, use your disability as your greatest strength and you will accomplish anyhting you believe you can...... I apologize for them closing your posts, some of the responses were kinda harsh, I feel for you and believe in you , I want to hear from you 3 months from now and having soo many women on your nutz that you have to fight them off with a stick....that would inspire me and MANY others, become a DJ and make us proud and inspire us.

I started just where you did and It has helped me soo much...

"In every adversity there is a seed of an equal or greater benefit"

KEEP ME UP TO DATE ON WHAT HAPPENS WITH YOU MY BROTHER

Pugs

7 Virtues

Don Juan
Reaction score
You guys mean paralympics. Special olympics are for people with down syndrome.

diplomatic_lie

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
With a nickname like that, I think you'd fit into the special olympics.

Mr. Mystery II

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Pugsley_f5
Hey eecum,

I seriously feel for you man, You seem like a cool guy, just starting out and an AFC, you can do whatever the F*ck you want to and put ur mind to, you can have a 9 or 10 chick any day of the week.....no ones perfect bro you don't need to be either, read the DJ bible heres the link

http://www.jbspencer.com/djb/

read up as much as you can my man, and apply, God made you handicapped for a reason, most likely so you can blaze a trail for others to follow and be an amazing inspiration that people can look at and follow and be inspired and motivated out of their mind, use your disability as your greatest strength and you will accomplish anyhting you believe you can...... I apologize for them closing your posts, some of the responses were kinda harsh, I feel for you and believe in you , I want to hear from you 3 months from now and having soo many women on your nutz that you have to fight them off with a stick....that would inspire me and MANY others, become a DJ and make us proud and inspire us.

I started just where you did and It has helped me soo much...

"In every adversity there is a seed of an equal or greater benefit"

KEEP ME UP TO DATE ON WHAT HAPPENS WITH YOU MY BROTHER

Pugs
Jesus Christ Superstar! Alittle melodramatic don't you think Pug's? Hahaha!

eecum:

I'm not gonna feel sorry for, because theres no reason to. Don't feel sorry for yourself, have pride in who you are and make your life what you want it to be.

Mr. Mystery

Hot Ice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm not gonna feel sorry for, because theres no reason to. Don't feel sorry for yourself, have pride in who you are and make your life what you want it to be.
Yeah, people think that someone in a wheelcrair is somehow different to people who are not. The only difference is that the other person can fully use his legs and the other doesn't.

Yes, the world is made for those who ain't disabled to do things majority can do, but hey, that's a challenge for you. And for us here, we all love challenges.

PS. And at least it gives you certain kind of advantage to see who is shallow b!tch and who isn't in the first place right when you meet them. ;)

Crusader

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by diplomatic_lie
With a nickname like that, I think you'd fit into the special olympics.
hahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SDFUandDie

Don Juan
Reaction score
I never known anyone in a wheel chair, but I am sure you get genuine females when you do get them.

Them kind of females are the ones you want. One that wants you for you and not what you offer.

good luck bro!

LuvMyArmyMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Chico, CA during school, and Irivine off-school
Originally posted by eecumstains
\

christ! i hope i can score a better looking girl than him!
Actually, he cheated on his wife with her secretary. And she almost left him and got a divorce but then he wouldnt have been elected president. But he still fooled around on the side like almost all of our presidents.