Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

In a pickle

CoolCat5191

Don Juan
Reaction score
there is this girl that just broke up with her boyfriend after like a year like a month ago. I started to talk to this girl for like 2 weeks she started to like me alot as did i, we went on alot of dates and did our thing. we both thought we were perfect for eachother. But last week i had to break up from her because since im in Narcotics anonymus and all im not alowed to drink and she told me that drinking is a huge part of her life and partying is her thing. I regret this very badly and miss her alot. The thing is that 4 days later she is already putting stuff that she loves this other guy now. Is this to get back at me? Does she want me back? please help thanks

Look, letting gorgeous women pass you by is a sin against nature.

But with the secrets in The Natural, you'll electrify any interaction and have stunners eating out of your hand.

From the first "hello" to the bedroom, this manual gives you the verbal ammunition and psychological tricks to make her putty.

Get Your Copy of The Natural - For Free!

Moofahsa

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
If it was such a big part of her life then how come it took you so long to see it?

You didn't have to break it off, you chose to.

Fenderules

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
and a good choice you did. dont go downt that road with her.........you know were it leads.

and if she wanted you bad enough, she would have not gone for another guy right away. Your just the catch of the week.