Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

in 3 years he spend approx 8k on his gf-do you believe it

joe45

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
all 4 of us talking at work among us. we are all co workers and one of them said he spend like 8k in 3 years on his gf, this is an approx figure. i'm like waoh what are you buying her, diamond rings and talking her to eat out at 5 star places. but do you really believe this. that almost like spending 2500 a yr on his gf. he said it all adds up dinner, movies,.....etc 10 dollar here, and movie there, dinner....etc

how about you guys do you spend this amount or even more on your gf or how does it go. i mean you can spend this amount or even more, and she breaks up with you all your money is gone, and what happens if she don;t even give you sex hahah.
the thing is hes also a student, and has no car. he works but i'm not totally sure how many hours. he said that the reason he can;t get a car, he spend it eitehr on clothes, his gf, and computers

Kal0051

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah, he's right, the little costs add up over time. Like let's say you spend $40 a week (not a lot of money, right?): 40*4=160*12=1920. So there you go, he's not spending a insane amount of money on her. But I guess it seems like a lot.

DonGorgon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Studying the fact that all lies contain fragments
He is lucky.. that is pretty damn low.. in atlanta many men spend more than that on random strippers call girls hos and failed dates... A mans life is expensive when it comes to the dating games cause his sex organs are not worth as much as female sex organs so he has to suppliment the deal with cash.....lol sad times

Kal0051

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Captain said:
He's spending too much on her if he can't afford a car because of it.
well, either that or because he's a student. Not all students can afford cars, especially if they don't live with their parents, have to pay their own tuition, and don't have their parents buy a car for them.

Unbridled_Phoenix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sex and women are not worth compromising your finances, boys. Since I have become single I have completely thrown myself into my businesses and aside from having a lot more money and personal satisfaction, women are hunting me down right now.

Captain

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Kal0051 said:
well, either that or because he's a student. Not all students can afford cars, especially if they don't live with their parents, have to pay their own tuition, and don't have their parents buy a car for them.
True, but to spend $8000 on a girl in college is way over the top.

Last edited:

Leporello

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
**** does this girl have expensive tastes or what? Do they only eat in 4-star restaurants? Is he buying her tons of jewelry and clothes? And where the hell is he getting all that money?

Bigg Boss

Don Juan
Reaction score
$50 a week on average. Could be skewed by a few big gifts here and there.

Pretty normal for anyone that doesn't follow a budget and eats out regularly (most college students).

AAAgent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
my ex spent 3k+ on me in less than 1 year. Depends how much time you guys spend together.

russell

Don Juan
Reaction score
i spent about 300 dollars dating some girl for about 6 weeks. it was fun, but i didn't want a girlfriend and she wanted a boyfriend so i bailed.

TheDoctor

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm not loaded by any means, just to get that cleared up. However, I spend on average about $100 a week on my girl. It is noted that she spends approximately that same amount on me. I guess I should say that we spend that money on "us". Movies, dinners, drinks, bar tabs, food, misc stuff, concerts, shows, etc. Some weeks we spend well over that.

8K in three years? I would spend more than that just going out for drinks, not to mention birthday, christmas, anniversary presents and vacations and long weeekends.

Man, thinking about it, I would be a lot better off with out a girl, huh? hahaha

ohh well, it's worth it. spend time with anyone and you are going to spend money. Gas and food at the very very least.

If you can spend it and don't mind, go ahead. If money is tight right now, let your girl(s) know. If they don't understand then they surely won't understand "no honey, you can't buy those expensive earings, we have to pay our mortgage". hahaha, good luck.

darkstarrr

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Dancing with the Devil by the pale moonlight.
I spent $25k on expenses between one of my ex's and I in 2 years (travel, food, vehicle, sex toys, etc). She payed rent and other miscelanous expenses that totalled approximately $10k during that time. I made 3X as much as her so it came down more to a percentage.

In my most recent relationship I spent about $5k in a year on the 2 of us. I didn't buy her expensive gifts yada yada it was more for things we did together. She lent me a $1k at one point and did pay for things when I was betwen jobs so it was all good.

Money comes and money goes. Its important to make sure you don't cross into the realm of you paying for everything while all she contributes to the relationshit is sex, for example. Maintaining a percentage for the financials in these kind of relationships works for many. For example if you are married and have a joint account and you make 100k and she makes 50k then you put in 20% (20k) and she puts in 20% (10k) per year. Just an example.

Kal0051

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
the only time that spending money on a girl should be a concern is if she's not paying her fair share (may not be equal to what you spend, it depends on your individual situation). If your spending thousands of dollars a year on spending time with her and she hasn't spent a cent, that's when there's a problem. But that's just my opinion.

TheDoctor

Don Juan
Reaction score
darkstarrr said:
Money comes and money goes. Its important to make sure you don't cross into the realm of you paying for everything while all she contributes to the relationshit is sex, for example. Maintaining a percentage for the financials in these kind of relationships works for many. For example if you are married and have a joint account and you make 100k and she makes 50k then you put in 20% (20k) and she puts in 20% (10k) per year. Just an example.
Exactly. I make more money than my girl so I spend more money on us. She contributes enough financially to the relationship that I am comfortable spending whatever on her. She is by far the best girl I've had at keeping up with the $ aspect of a relationship.

It's all subjective. Some guys feel threatened if their girl spends as much money on them as he does. Some guys don't mind. Some guys try to get their girl to spend all her money on them. What ever works for you.