Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Improving your face

dualman7

Don Juan
Reaction score
I am a 22 year old Male in good physical condition.
My skin for the most part is OK. Unfortunately, I have wrinkles on my forehead, and they really stand out. What;s even worse is that it's not a normal wrinkle, but just 1 irregular curvy line. My skin is kind of pale and everything really stands out on the forehead. I wash my face with nutregena soap almost every day. Unfotunately, my forehead skin remains kind of dry, and kind of pale with every blemish standing out. I was wondering if there was anything I could do to improve this?Any product? I am becoming more and more self conscious of this and I feel it's really starting to hold me back in some situations. I live in New York and winter time is upon us, so I am not really sure about a self tan kit, since I know it will be so obvious. Any help at all would be greatly appricated it.

PS. I wish I could post a pic of my forehead, but I am having hardware issues.

TheRelic

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tan. Fake, real, up to you. It evens out the skin tone, and blends in blemishes.

Alpine

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A tan may show up the wrinkle more unfortunately.

22 though, surely it can't be that bad, we all focus on things that other people never see, has anybody mensioned it before without prompting.

I don't know much about it, but older folk get dermabrasion for wrinkles, maybe even try botox, but I think at 22 that's pushing it a bit.

Post a pick if you can get round your h/w issues.

Phrozen

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't worry about it so much, but do take steps and continually learn about how you can improve yourself.

If you are pale then research tanning methods, if your skin is dry try some good moisturizers meant for use on the face.

Most of the time, people don't recognize our imperfections. For instance I broke my nose and to me it looks like its really off center. Other people either won't notice, or they have to look really closely even after I point it out to them.