Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Improving your appearance 101

dockta

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Is this post for real?

I am not asian.. but i have a handful of asian friends..

Why would anyone want to have surgery to take away there heritage.

I loved the following quote...

Originally posted by PEACEDJ
i myself is Korean and i have slanted asian eyez but i have had millions of woman tell me my eyes are unique and they are so sexy...
Slanted asian eyes.. unique? those girls must not get out much.
unless you are the only asian these girls have ever encountered.

wolfie

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I highly recommend getting a facial. It clears up all your clogged pores, blackheads, acne, oily skin, dead skin. The beautician will usually have products that keep that stuff from reoccurring as well - I haven't had a large pimple in months, and whiteheads I can get rid of without causing any more of them to flare.
Most places will perform the same treatment for your back as well, if you suffer from pimples and blackheads on your back.
Be warned - they can be rather painful. The place I go to uses a lancet (needle) to dig into each of your individual pores.
If you get your back done, they recommend you wear a loose dark t shirt to hide all the blood :D

For those of you who are afraid getting a facial is metrosexual or 'gay', remember that the kind of people who say these things are usually:
1. Ugly (because they don't take care of themselves)
2. Have naturally good looks and clear skin, and don't need such treatment. I'd just as soon listen to some 7 foot dude tell me that you don't need to work out to get strong because he didnt, than listen to some pretty guy who's never had bad skin in his life tell me that you don't need facials.