Improving my game

anonymous12345

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I need a general direction on what to do with my game.

Tinder doesn’t work for me. I’ve swiped wrongly and with a poor profile, so, from my research, my profile has a poor rating/far down the stack. The matches/dates are hopeless. My idea is to start a new profile with a new phone, but it requires new pictures, which is the hard resource to get. (Otherwise Tinder can connect it to the old profile.)

I got poor and buzzed hair, 170/5’7 cm tall. People say I look like this guy (and I agree): https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marti...marck.Melodifestivalen2019.19e114.1890277.jpg, but they also guess younger, 26 or so. Athletic build, I lift.

My looks (and I’m comfortable in them):
  • Stylish gentleman, a dark blue trench coat etc. Typical for parties
  • A more Italian look, typical such coat, or a wine-red leather jacket as in Fight Club
  • Street/hip-hop, a black snapback (haven’t yet seen it where I go), etc.
Get compliments on looks periodically, from both sexes.

I cold approach (day/night game) a lot, it’s my only source, and I convert poorly.

I think I’ve tried a lot of different styles in openers/conversations:
  • Compliment on apparel. My typical opener
  • Banter/negs
  • Bragging
  • Personal questions
  • Casual topics (I try to avoid, but sometimes I run out of better topics)
  • Somewhat directness; “You’re cute”/“I’d like to date you.”. Can probably get better at/more of this
All of them seem to work just as poorly, I see no difference. Periodically compliments and positive responses (with the usual rejections as known with cold approach), but in the end I only care about closes.

If I had to make a guess to cause I would say inner game/personality. There’s a lack of confidence due to lack of functioning game, so my directness/perseverance/dominance can be more. Working on it.

Another explanation is that I'm simply not "that" attractive. I'm short, and I don't got the Instagram life/money. Jesse's recent post emphasises OLD, also.

Any ideas for what to do?

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
If swipe apps are not giving you the results you want, you are better off doing cold approaching.

TheManMasenko

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
When you cold approach be direct and be careful with spamming.

Being direct
- Eye contact. I usually make eye contact with women as I'm approaching, if they're receptive I'll go in. If they shy away. I move on.
- Intentions. Hey, you're cute. What's your number? Do you have a boyfriend? When are you free?
- The less talking, while you make your intentions clear the better.
- Be quick. More time kills attraction. Now than later.

Spamming
- I used to try to talk to every girl, now I tend to base on eye contact first.
- I still will talk to women if they're doing other things, just not often.
- You may be warranted a bad response if you poorly spam.
- It's better to be inconsistent.

RazorRambo24

Banned
Reaction score
There's really absolutely nothing anyone can tell you without knowing you or seeing what you are like/watching you do your thing.

Some dudes have it and other's don't.

The dividing factor is usually this: Sexual confidence/confidence in general/knowing that you are liked by alot of women. If you miss any of these things ,you just won't operate like the type of guy who women want.

anonymous12345

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, I look like Jason Statham too -- a bunch of guys said it to me this weekend. I agree with Pancake Mouse, it's maybe out these days. I am in one sense very masculine. Many guys/boys are indeed feminine, and I've considered copying something like that, it just isn't me currently. I can only be me. All men like very feminine women, it makes sense if women want masculine men.

RazorRambo24

Banned
Reaction score
Yeah, I look like Jason Statham too -- a bunch of guys said it to me this weekend. I agree with Pancake Mouse, it's maybe out these days. I am in one sense very masculine. Many guys/boys are indeed feminine, and I've considered copying something like that, it just isn't me currently. I can only be me. All men like very feminine women, it makes sense if women want masculine men.
You probably look kinda like him but damn sure dont act like him. if you did you'd prob not be here making this post tbh

No offense and nothing personal since i dont know you from a can of paint but when I read the blue trenchcoat sht you said, i was like alright this guy is a grade A dweeb.

You listing those things you have "tried" also makes it seem like you don't know how to naturally socialize with women.

Edit: Honestly you just need to find the coolest/most alpha guy you can and befriend him and let him take you out and help you level up. I only say that because thats what i did with this one guy who was a newer friend of mine and pretty much horrible with women and I turned him into a menace. He never got to the level of really hot chicks but he lost all fear of talking to women and started gettin laid, despite some of them being some ugly creatures

Last edited:

anonymous12345

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You probably look kinda like him but damn sure dont act like him. if you did you'd prob not be here making this post tbh

No offense and nothing personal since i dont know you form a can of paint but when I read the blue trenchcoat sht you said, i was like alright this guy is a grade A dweeb.
I know your point, but it doesn't apply.

There's really absolutely nothing anyone can tell you without knowing you or seeing what you are like/watching you do your thing.

Some dudes have it and other's don't.

The dividing factor is usually this: Sexual confidence/confidence in general/knowing that you are liked by alot of women. If you miss any of these things ,you just won't operate like the type of guy who women want.
However this.

IamtheAlphamale

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I need a general direction on what to do with my game.

Tinder doesn’t work for me. I’ve swiped wrongly and with a poor profile, so, from my research, my profile has a poor rating/far down the stack. The matches/dates are hopeless. My idea is to start a new profile with a new phone, but it requires new pictures, which is the hard resource to get. (Otherwise Tinder can connect it to the old profile.)

I got poor and buzzed hair, 170/5’7 cm tall. People say I look like this guy (and I agree): https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marti...marck.Melodifestivalen2019.19e114.1890277.jpg, but they also guess younger, 26 or so. Athletic build, I lift.

My looks (and I’m comfortable in them):
  • Stylish gentleman, a dark blue trench coat etc. Typical for parties
  • A more Italian look, typical such coat, or a wine-red leather jacket as in Fight Club
  • Street/hip-hop, a black snapback (haven’t yet seen it where I go), etc.
Get compliments on looks periodically, from both sexes.

I cold approach (day/night game) a lot, it’s my only source, and I convert poorly.

I think I’ve tried a lot of different styles in openers/conversations:
  • Compliment on apparel. My typical opener
  • Banter/negs
  • Bragging
  • Personal questions
  • Casual topics (I try to avoid, but sometimes I run out of better topics)
  • Somewhat directness; “You’re cute”/“I’d like to date you.”. Can probably get better at/more of this
All of them seem to work just as poorly, I see no difference. Periodically compliments and positive responses (with the usual rejections as known with cold approach), but in the end I only care about closes.

If I had to make a guess to cause I would say inner game/personality. There’s a lack of confidence due to lack of functioning game, so my directness/perseverance/dominance can be more. Working on it.

Another explanation is that I'm simply not "that" attractive. I'm short, and I don't got the Instagram life/money. Jesse's recent post emphasises OLD, also.

Any ideas for what to do?
Hypnosis app

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OP if you make small alterations to your pics (ex, 2% brighter, slightly tinted yellow/red/blue, etc), my understanding is that Tinder won't be able to connect them to your old profile.

CornbreadFed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Cold approach is a numbers game, you are going to have a high fail rate especially if you aren't attractive and gaming in the wrong location.

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Get your Tinder insights sent to you and post them

You can see your stats on a graph