Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Improving every day.

THIAGO BRAZIL II

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hello friends

my game is improving every day.

Yesterday I went to a club with my cousin and I did things that I had never done before.

- eye contact
- said hi to many gilrs - didnt actually aproach, but a great barrier were destroyed.
- I noticed that girls were looking at me, I was feeling confident, having great fun at the dance floor.

also realized that my girl hunter mental system works like this

it only works with girls that attract me, when I feel a strong desire for her, and it is not just any girl that attracts me.
Last night, in the club with lets say 80 women inside, I would go for just 4**. I am thinking about changing this pattern... operate more women, be open for more opportunities.

Also the last 3 weeks I have been making eye contact with all the women that I get close to - like bartenders, at malls, shops, etc. And of course smiling!

Another insight, I love women. Women are a gift from God for us, Men. Women smell good, look good, women are things to take care of, women are feminine and thats simply marvelous. I love women.

I am upgrading every day, every day, every day.

I know things are going slow, I could be banging some girls, but.. thats my rythm. :cool:

My desired outcome is to start to get chicks (half a dozen of the ones that attract me) chasing me strongly by the end of may.

- another insight, I choose the women that I want to go for a ltr, not just any woman that comes by. I think this relates to this **

Gonna try to keep my improving journal and field reports updated in this post.

thanks for reading hehehehe sorry for the :crazy: writing sytle.

thanks sosuave.

AudiTy

Don Juan
Reaction score
Keep it up, report back, good luck ! :)

THIAGO BRAZIL II

Don Juan
Reaction score
the report

yesterday I went to the gas station.
and when I saw there was a pretty girl in another car staring at me.

Thats when I noticed that I didnt know what to do!
do you know when you have no idea of what to do!?? ahhahah that was terrible!

I let emotions take control and lost the chance.

Its ok. Im a beginer, but I hate losing the chances.

next time I will make it better.

AudiTy

Don Juan
Reaction score
Each kind of different approach requires a new skill or development of another skill. Whether you approach a 2, 3 or 4 set, a girl in the supermarket or a girl at a gas station in a car, you have to quickly assess the situation and then either approach or not depending on your level of confidence.

Was the girl waiting for somebody (A friend, bf, gf?), was she smiling or just staring? Things like this can obviously be assessed quickly then you must make your decision. It's ok that you didn't take the opportunity, there will be others. You're only starting out and approaching girls in cars takes some ballz, especially if the window is down :whistle:

I have great respect for anyone who is doing what you're doing. I wonder what % of people who frequent here actually grab control of their life by the horns and steer it towards the freedom of choice and prosperity, like you're doing.

Keep it up!

THIAGO BRAZIL II

Don Juan
Reaction score
today I had lunch with my "sisters" - they are daughters of my fathers wife.

it was cool because they made fun of me, like the afc is always treated.
I was laughing internally because...

... I have a plan going on. And like the book 48 laws advice "Build yourself the social image and impact you desire." And thats what Im working on right now.

I will "dissapear" for a couple of weeks when the right time comes, and come back suddenly, totally modified. But this suddenly thing, this change is happening right now - began in jan this year when I got dumped - changes are happening, Im working strongly on my self confidence (result of focusing on my job, my hobbies, my projects, my self steem, my spiritual life, my friends) .. one thing that is missing is more action on the dating practically speaking, the studying part is ok, now I must find a way to practice it. Tonight Im going out and no matter what I will talk to at least 2 girls! NO MATTER WHAT!

AudiTy

Don Juan
Reaction score
"today I had lunch with my "sisters" - they are daughters of my fathers wife." - Step Sisters :p

Have fun tonight, that's what it's all about. Don't be too worried about the outcome. If you get no approaches of course it will be that little bit harder next time but it's ok just go out again and get it DONE. If you do get the 2 approaches, good for you, why stop there? Why do 2 and not 10 ?

Good luck.

THIAGO BRAZIL II

Don Juan
Reaction score
So, I went for a ride with my cousin. We dropped by a bar, and he had a contact with a young girl there. We went to sit with her and her friends ( 10 persons).

At the very moment I entered the room a chick made eye contact, I could feel by the way she looked at me that she was interested on me - thats the main lesson of the night - the hability to sense, to feel, to notice, when a girl is interested, maybe its a gift I have and just discovered it - pretty cool. Unfortunatly she was with her friends and I know Im not skilled yet to approach a group. We will have a bbq party thursday and maybe she will come.

I liked the way I behave, smooth talking, several funny lines and make the ppl around me laugh - at the jokes not me heheheh.

One moment I blushed :mad: because the girl asked me what I study - since all of them are in college, I said nothing - already graduated.. dont know why I blushed red.. eheheh damn.

I did not approach actually any girl, but I talked to 2 girls. And it was cool.

Im thiking about where can I find more girls to approach.. already on the list
- supermarket
- book shops
- shopping centers
(I like the idea of approaching a woman if she is having lunch alone and sit with her.. gonna try it)

The local clubs we enter are kind of poor in quality ladies. Maybe I must change the clubs I go. Or go to several in one night instead of just one.

Im upgrading! Slowly, but upgrading!!

THIAGO BRAZIL II

Don Juan
Reaction score
well... here I am.

last sunday we went for a beer in a near bar.
I was sitting there, talking to my friends when I saw a brunet going to the toilet. An impulse hitted me, I said to myself, I am going to approach this girl now! I stood up and went to the bathroom, she had already entered the toilet ... so I sloooowly washed my hand, took some time... but she pissed a lot :D so I entered the toilet and waited for her to leave but when I was busy I heard she leaving :crackup: damn. Maybe it was not an strategically good action, but what counts now is the action, the impulse to act - FEARLESS!!!

the lesson, the upgrading is this

I FELT AN IMPULSE, SOMETHING I HAD NEVER FELT BEFORE! Total confidence to approach and dont give a shyt about anything. Absolutely no fears or barriers.

What a great thing!
Now I just cant wait for going out again and feel this again and go for it!

Im loving this.

On the other hand, my professional life.... Im broke. Im out of business, and I have been like this for a while, 2 years or something :nervous: How I did not realized this before???? :cuss: .. no wonder why I couldnt feel confident!!! :moon: The other important lesson for this week>

my car is on sale, the money willl be used on my plan to stand up financially again. Gonna get a cheaper car - what might sound bad isnt so much, with a cheaper car I can go fishing and dont worry about dirty boots and boat engines full of gasoline, treble hooks on the cushion heheheh Of course I'd rather drive a Range Rover, but time is my weapon. ;)

and this attitude to take control, to change the way things are is giving me such a powerfull boost on my self confidence! I know that even if Im broke now, my attitudes to attack life with such eager and greed for life! I know women can sense this also.

Well my friends. Thats what I had improved the past days.

oh yeah, one more thing I just decided I will never ever use msn, online dating or the internet for searching girls and dating. Never again.

Must keep improving daily!!