Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Improve your game

shydude

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Do you know how many guys out there have confidence, but dont have the game going?

The reason is simple, most guys dont know anything about style!!

I seen many guys walking around with their underwear sticking out of their jeans, I seen some people wearing tuxedo's with WHITE sneakers. I mean COMEN, wake the fukk up and realize what your doing!! Women respect men that respects himself, and how could you respect yourself when you have hair growing out of your ears, nose and everywhere else??

Dont be afraid to ask a hair stylist which style would be better for you. YA ask him that, he or she would be glad to tell you. Some people go to a 70 year old barber that cant see shyt, and then when you come out of there you wonder why everyone says get a better hair cut!! Next time pay 10$ more and get a better hair look!! Trust me that girls will notice you more.

Now, ever seen people walking with huge T-shirts that reach your ankles?? I mean you think girls love that?? NO, they all think its GAY, but chiks will never tell you that. Go and spend about 80-150$ on really nice shoes that will last, dont go to payless and get white fake jordan sneakers and then wear them with all your clothing!! And trust me that every girls will notice your shoes.. YOU know why?? Becouse chiks are crazy about dress, shoes, styles!! Thats their life, they waste hours putting make up, trying on shoes!! Thats why guys hate going shopping with girls, becouse they waste hours choosing shoes and everything else.

And a lot of guys stink like dog shyt!! You have to take shower daily, wash your hair with shampoo, and then before leaving somewhere put on colone so you smell good! MAn are irresistable when they smell good, look clean and have style, and most important confidence.

Good luck:up:

NthDegree

Don Juan
Reaction score
Some areas in countries are different to others e.g. I live in England and around where I live the McDonalds food sucks but go into the town center and the McDonalds food is better.

Same goes for hair stylists, the ones in my area suck and logic tells me that the best style (that they can do) is nice, simple and short.

Infact I have like a preprogrammed script in my brain to tell me to say "Number 3, all over, square in the back", and my style is clean and natural so I doubt that needs changing.

I have acne, it is going (slowly......) but nothing I can do about that I have seen the dermatologist and the best he can offer is a drug known to cause depression and suicide.

As far as clothes and style go, i'm not sure because I would personally prefer to wear plain and standard things that show formality rather than be labelled a "chav" "goth" "emo" or anything like that.

Eiljwa

Don Juan
Reaction score
I think I have a good situation.
My brother is a "hair stylist", so I can just ask him. And before anyone questions his preferences...He is straight. (Uncommon in the industry but it does happen)

flippinfreak

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eiljwa said:
My brother is a "hair stylist",

He is straight. (Uncommon in the industry but it does happen)
Man, classic case of denial...

When will you stop living in your fantasy world Eiljwa? We know you don't have a brother, and all of the hair advice you give to you friends doesn't qualify you...

and who said anything about questioning preferences? Is taht you way of throwing us off your :cheer: trail?

i am me

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
no offense but anyone could figure out that payless shoes dont get the girls

shydude

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i am me said:
no offense but anyone could figure out that payless shoes dont get the girls

Urghh, No, see thats the reason. A lot of guys dont realize what they are wearing!! They think that women dont care, and man dont even respect themselves. They think "Why would someone even care what i wear" Well guys dont care what you are wearing, but women notice it, and they do care. So if you think that everyone can figure out that payless shoes or other bad type of shoes dont get women then you are wrong, most guys dont even know it!! They think no one will care what they have on them.