Impressive daygame pickup (video link)

djinhell

Don Juan
Reaction score
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZnxpPD07cgE&feature=channel_page

Just wanted to know your views on this kind of daygame pickup...

This guy has quite a few on his youtube channel similar to this, and for me, its something I am trying to aspire to become...I think it works really well for him because he is so relaxed, it really puts the woman at ease...

Im getting sick of going out to bars and clubs where girls have b!tch shields on!!

Have any of you guys managed similar pickups in daytime?

Dj In Hell

daygameguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have done very similar stuff a few times. He uses the concepts of being interesting and demonstrative value (much like MM). His approach style is really well tuned for day game.

I have a similar thing, I am more chill and relaxed, and don't like the club scene where you have to push yourself abnormally, and everyone has a stupid FAKE social mask on.

I am going to try to move to a city/country which is conducive to such a relaxed form of game.

TheBucketOfTruth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Notice the changes in her body language. For the first half, she is half turned away and tries numerous times to eject, but he pulls her back in. In the second half, she is facing him directly and even looks nervous (playing with her hair, her arm, the strap of her bag).

The transition to him number closing her and then following her is purposely left out, but obviously this is an important part we're missing since it's the make or break moment in the interaction. Too bad I don't feel like looking on his website.

daygameguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Quite honestly, such minor reactions (from the girl) will happen naturally and you don't need to think about it. Also, most of the social calibration you must already be born with or developed growing up in society.

So don't worry about it.

If you have no AA, you are not socially retarded, look clean and groomed, and have a interesting verbal and non-verbal approach, you will most often leave a very good impression, and be able to #close.