Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Important Update: Destini Responds To Donjuanforever

Reaction score
If you guys can remember, on this link:
www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?t=107112&highlight=DonJuanForever

I created a post about being in a serious, growing relationship with women. I talked about how I could get sex, but knowing the state of women and how they cheat, I would take a serious risk of investing my serious heart, energy, and love into a relationship because I only seen the girl as going out and cheating on me.

Destini responded to me on her site, I think this begins as an excellent discussion, that is why I am posting it here.

Let the replies, information, and discussion.....BEGIN.

Here's her response:

http://www.destini9.com/john/john.html

Slevin

Don Juan
Reaction score
I couldn't be bothered to read all her horses**t. She's far too long winded.

The fact she thinks alpha males role according to mother nature is to supplicate women demonstrates her very obvious bias. Back in the caveman days men would simply rape the women they wanted, courtship didn't exist like it does now. If a man couldn't persuade a woman he took it.

I also like the way she criticized seduction sites but failed to mention cosmo and all those other mags.:rolleyes:

ps: I bet she loves the sound of her own voice.

Bvbidd

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow, she repeated herself at least 20 times.

But she says some good sh!t.

If you were really alpha you wouldn't need to try to be alpha would you?

You would never care if you got laid would you?

That part is right.

But of course we all care if we get laid and so she's trying to say then we can't control other people and should just fvck wh0res if we want to get laid.

I'm still confused though if she says tactics won't fool chicks in general or just her. Because she seems to get all bitter when talking about other girls which kind of makes me think she knows you can trick them. You just can't trick her apparently.

Dannyrt34

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Basically she's saying that we don't have to be agressive, dominant, alpha, etc. to the girls that we would like to approach. We have to be aggressive, dominant, and alpha compared to our competition.

Meaning that we need to show a girl that we are reliable, consistent, and just an all around good guy. But we don't take any crap from our competitors. We shouldn't fight our girl, we're supposed to fight FOR our girl.

I actually kind of like it.

DJHoolahoop

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
actually this post is interesting to me because i've encountered this problem that DJF mentions. on one side you have it that you can't display your interest too soon or else you will look like a needy chump apparently so then with that logic it means that if you show interest right away then you are one. with that in mind it becomes harder to really know when its appropriate and when it isn't so a lot of the time i would go at it like a green beret and not really focus on how i really felt, but more on how i could take it to the next level. personally i wanted to show interest, i wanted to tell this girl things that would make her feel all warm on the inside, but then i'm told such things are chumpish and afc like. so i don't do or say those things, but feel like i'm coming off insecure instead. and so begins the confusion of it all lol.

lately, however, i've realized to stop giving a shyt about the whole i give and therefor you should give back, but how dumb is that? and then when the girl isn't giving back you automatically are supposed to next the bytch because of it. truthfully i'm all for having it so that you see the girl actually showing her interest with her actions, but i think one needs to look past that if they're going to make progress with themselves.

in the end does it really matter? do you really need the girls attention all the time, for her to always show how much she's interested in you and cares for you... as a matter of fact it sounds more and more like its coming from what a chick wants as opposed to the man. the man should be focused on his life, his career, what he wants, what girl(s) he wants to fvck, his future and present state and not so much on his relationship. His relationship focus should be around what he's putting in as opposed to what he's getting out. Of course she could end up cheating on you, of course she can end up losing interest and all that BS, but who the fvck cares? If they're a dime a dozen like everyone claims, then you can just find another right? and so who cares then?

if she decides to ruin it by going out and fvcking your best friend, why be a bytch about it? OH MAN she betrayed me... like she sat there and thought "gee why don't i fvck his best friend, looks like he's got a bigger c0ck anyways." and that's why if you're looking for a committed one on one relationship, you gotta treat it the same way as if you were still dating multiple girls. i mean sure you wouldn't be as focused on her going out and FTOGuys, but that's also because you'd be out FTOGirls. So now that you're not and you find that one girl, now you're worried about her being unfaithful instead of doing your part and being able to HANDLE things whenever they come up.

If you have YOURSELF under control (your life, money, habits, friends, diet, body, appearance, etc.) then you should be able to love freely as opposed to loving with a cost. that cost being that you expect love back or expect her to do things back. its like, if we're going to be together i expect you not to see anyone because i won't. if the simple answer for you is to close up and only find girls who WILL stay loyal and has that part under control, then i still think things aren't being lived from their true core. because she'll stay loyal but at what cost. she may have stayed loyal ANYWAYS had you been a certain way, but by trying to define things in order to be exclusive it might eventually cause things to fall apart anyways when it feels more like an obligation instead of an expression.

you can't focus too much on what they do and don't do and should only focus on what you do and don't do.

oh and btw i don't speak of love in that silly dribble kind of way and when i try to explain c+f to friends as a sort of love, they look at me like i'm nuts. but truthfully that's what it is, the want or intent to break down a woman's barrier to either play her for sex or open her up for intimacy by showing love plays into it. you make fun of her contacts not to be an @ss, but to show you're above it and are more interested in what's underneath. "nice eyes, are they real?". what you really communicate is "nice try, are YOU real underneath?". and why? why would you focus on that instead of focusing on what's on the outside?

or you can just continue to not give a shyt about any of this and focus only on how to appear that way so you can continue to break down women's shields and get them to have sex with you. either way, who cares about anything but what you want. if you can figure these tactics out and apply those techniques and are getting success, then all of this isn't important. it can become a numbers game and girls simply stop becoming an investment and become more like a commodity you can trade for something better.

Reaction score
Guys, awesome replies. DJHooplahoop, you said this:

"if you can figure these tactics out and apply those techniques and are getting success, then all of this isn't important. it can become a numbers game and girls simply stop becoming an investment and become more like a commodity you can trade for something better."

And that's where I am at right now. Took me about years to get there, past all the insecurities I had on the inside, I stopped focusing on one "girl" and began to search myself to find myself, I began focusing on "me" and what I wanted. Now, this thing is like sales. I see a whole field of potential partners, some will say, "fvck off," but then some will say, "let's talk." All it comes down now to is going out in the field, lol.

Before you know it, I've been up relationships and gotten a lot of sales, same here, before I know it, I've gotten about 15 new numbers and fvcked about 6 new women AND, kept about 3 as close friends with benefits, and like you said DJHoop, I can just TRADE THEM in to get more if they act up, OR if they leave, I know how to go get more, I mean the field isn't getting smaller each day, each day it's getting bigger.

But I believe my intentions for creating this discussion, is the fact of "one, true relationship." Does it exist, can it exist, will it exist? As in sales, I kind of feel the same with women. Even though my clearly have been giving them value for a long time, and they have returned the favor, AT ANY TIME, the relationship can STILL END, if a competitor comes along WITH THE SAME VALUE, or HIGHER VALUE that I provide?

Then my client could ALSO, just DECIDE, to cheat and leave....and go to another competitor, just because of the "free rights" we all have.

So, I guess you guys could understand what I am trying to say, lol. I can build my portfolio, and have built it. But with some of these clients I have in my portfolio, I want a deeper relationship. And I guess my fear is rejection, because I fear that IF I invest my energy, heart, and soul into a client which goes way BEHIND BUSINESS......I fear that someday the client will leave, and there's goes my heart.

(I'm speaking in "sales talk" lol, but you guys know what I mean right, lol?)

DonJuanForever
great discussion

Reaction score
Just to add. With a very, deep, close relationship to a woman, I take that as serious as my relationship with God or Nature, whoever you guys call him, same person, lol.

I don't just want to let EVERYBODY there, but I do feel that I would want my girl there, but I don't want her there, and soon leave one day. Kind of like, I want the business from 8-5 (other women, fvck partners, partying) but I want to come home to my company (wifey chick, very, deep close relationship) for re-energizing.

But there should come a time, where the business just turns to other women lusting after me but me not doing anything, and me getting everything from my company.

Lol, I love to talk in sales talk, lol.

JonJack

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DonJuanForever said:
But I believe my intentions for creating this discussion, is the fact of "one, true relationship." Does it exist, can it exist, will it exist? As in sales, I kind of feel the same with women. Even though my clearly have been giving them value for a long time, and they have returned the favor, AT ANY TIME, the relationship can STILL END, if a competitor comes along WITH THE SAME VALUE, or HIGHER VALUE that I provide?
It does exist, which means it can exist and will exist. But having an existence doesn't mean you'll actually find it. You may think you've found it with someone, only to realize that you actually haven't. It's still out there though.

On the other hand, it could never exist either. Only because you determine if it does exist. If you choose to view all girls like they're incapable of having a true relationship with you, then having one will be impossible because you've basically just struck out the idea of a true relationship from your thoughts when you're with the girl.

You decide. Just try and not let fear determine your choices.

SELF-MASTERY

Banned
Reaction score
WOW she feels the same as I do about this fking place.

Most guys here are cowards........

Reaction score
Guys, here's my response post to D9. I want you guys to pay attention to this post, if you are going to read anything on this site TODAY, read this post.

Again, I say............read this post. My response to her is pasted below.

Reaction score
D9, first things first, excellent reply I always love great discussions. One thing I hate about the sosuave site today, is the lack of quality discussions.

BUT YOU ARE ALL WRONG.

Ready for a ride? No, not the one you are thinking about, lol. I’m about to take you on a ride about LIFE, your role as a woman, my role as a man, and "nature" or "God’s" role, as supreme being. Let’s Rock.

Let me start with explaining why just about everything you said in your reply was wrong. Let’s take it from the top, shall we?

I said, I feel "attracted" to a girl and I act as if I am not "attracted," and don't approach her.

You said, "WHY is it that you behave in a manner diametrically opposite of how you might feel about some new girl you like (or think you like)?"

Have you ever stopped to ask yourself, perhaps I am physically and sexually attracted to her but maybe I am disappointed in her "spirit," or lack there of? Ohhh, are we getting somewhere?

I said: "Destini, I am a genuine nice person, a genuine nice guy. A guy, that really cares for people. If I had my wish Destini, I would take a girl, I would take her, wrap her in my arms, and give her the world. Everything."

You say, "So, what's stopping you? I mean, besides your own fear?"

Again Destini, you assume that there MUST be "something" wrong with ME? Some girls think my friend is gay because he doesn't approach women much even though they want him to. Me, I must be afraid of her, I must be insecure, I must lack confidence. Well Destini has it ever crossed your mind, that perhaps I look for more TRAITS in women that are RARE THESE DAYS. Perhaps Destini, just PERHAPS, maybe women are the problem this time? Maybe my "lack of approaching" is in the fact not that I am afraid to talk to her, I mean, why would I be I can get if I wanted to, I have always. But maybe, as I grow more, and find out more about my "true role" (not the one you described) maybe I look at women and see that 99% of the women in America are NOT in their true role. So who’s fvcked up here?

You say, "You really aren't that educated on what love is all about. The actual issue that's in your way is that you equate love with a transaction, and love is nothing of the kind. In all you wrote, your fear isn't even about love - it's about what your payoff is gonna be. If you put out, what are you gonna get in return?"

WTF, lol? Then you later say this,
"Women don't see you as a sucker or a chump for giving us what 'we want'. We see you as chumps when you're too stupid to figure out how to get us and then try to use lines and headgames when all you ever had to do was just be normal, reliable, consistent, considerate and respectful."

Who’s talking about a transaction now? When I "approach" you, I need to be normal, appear and be reliable, consistent, considerate, and respectful....and why....why should I be all this for the old and mighty woman, well you cleared that up when you said this,

"We created males for the sole purpose: to be OUR *****s. Service us, give us the sperm, we'll host your account. You pay the service fee: dinner, movie, flirtation, courtship, proper behavior, decency, self worth, you get to give us your ****. (Whoop-da-fvck-eee!!) THAT'S how it works, sweets. It's how it's worked since the dawn of sexually reproductive creatures of all species."

Time to bust your balls little baby girl, BUT YOU ARE ALL WRONG. First off, lol, who the fvck is "We." Prove that ya’ll created us? Then the "servicing the account," okay, okay.. Enough of this quoting what you said I just ate and it’s making me sick. Let me put your little cherry azz, lol, back in the passenger seat, seat down and listen. Let me explain why I even emailed you to begin with, ANNNNDDD, what our "roles" really are supposed to be.

I read your site about how we all originated and it’s clear you don’t believe in Adam or Eve or any type of religious thing, a Jesus, or a whatever, I could be wrong, but no, I’m not about to preach a sermon anyway. But from searching "my soul" from being around women, from studying "my own mind" and dreams, and passions, I can sum this all up for you.

[The world took what sexuality STARTED AS, and REALLY IS, and twisted it up and put it in Bible form. Yes that’s right, the most manly of men was guys like Jesus Christ.]

And no I am no Christen idiot on here preaching, I am about to show you something. See, the "role" of women, and the "role" of men are just like the "role" of the church and the "role" of God. See the church, is supposed to uphold the name of God, praise God, support, cherish, love God. The role of God is to provide, protect, and love the church. Now God is a loving God always, but....but D9, even though he ALWAYS loves the church, he ALSO EXPECTS SOMETHING OUT OF THE CHURCH, ummm, then to do their role. If the church refuses to call and praise the name of God, God’s wrath WILL FALL ON THE CHURCH. Meaning, he COULD STOP doing his role.

Take a guy like Jesus Christ, he preached what HE WANTED, did what HE WANTED, the town hated him, the WOMEN hated him.....the men, hated him....why? Why? Because he was a MAN. And the Bible clearly states that MAN was created like GOD. See the relation. It can't just all be about being looking like a man and being charming D9, men like Jesus did that, women still hated him.

So ask yourself D9, if Jesus was MAN, and MAN is GOD, why did the world hate him? Why did the women(church) hate him? Why did the men hate him? Why simply, BECAUSE THE WOMEN HATED HIM. THE WORLD HAS STOPPED PRAISING GOD, so ask yourself D9, come on .....ask yourself? If the world isn’t praising God anymore....then who are they praising? There’s only one other thing left.....if they are not praising God.....THEY ARE PRAISING THE CHURCH(woman).

YOU. WOMAN. Woman is getting praised. Look....it’s all on Oprah, American Idol, all the big time shows. All the movies. All the commercials. Everywhere. Woman, woman, woman. Having a woman is an accomplishment and makes you cool, everybody thinks you’ve accomplished something. Even you said it D9, listen to yourself baby girl,

"He is truly ALPHA when SHE has CHOSEN him to remain first in line in the mating department. Never is there a more pathetic excuse for a male than the one who gets cheated on by a female."

So a guy's girl goes off and svcks the mail man's dyck....and it's his fault? The guy protects her, fvcks her good, gives her the world....she stilll svcks the mailman's dyck. And why, well, since she is the one getting praised in this country, it's because she fvcking can, but that's shyts about to change with me sista.

Keep em coming D9, here's more what you said,

"The one she picks - automatic alpha."

"You're not supposed to be aggressive to US - that shows us on a deeper level you're stupid. You're supposed to be that way to your COMPETITORS, not the ****ing gift horse."

Who are my competitors, other men? Guess so, they've all been brainwashed. The shyt you typed in the response, that's what just about all other males believe too, if I were to get up and say this in front of a mass of people, I would get crucified like Jesus. "How dare I say our goddesses are evil?" "Stone that punk!" "He must be insecure, he must not have a life, women must hate him." Svck my dyck. And the fvcking gift horse? Wow, I get to have your pvssy.....whoop-da-fvck-eee....as if my boys, their boys, the mail man, the professional wrestlers, the politicans, and the fvckin prisionmates haven't had that pvssy too. It's almost like ordering a burger from a restaurant that everybody's biten off, what's so fvckin valuable about that?

Here's more of what you said.......

"When she stops putting out, it ain’t cause she's uptight and frigid - it's cause you quit doing your job....so she quit doing hers."

"And if John wants to learn love - and he does, then John will have to learn how to play by "Mother" Nature's rule."

"‘Mother’ Nature is your ***** goddess. Plug in."

"And you should change that handle...you're seriously not 'donjuanforever.' I have a new suggestion, Mamma's Little *****."

Reaction score
continued...........

Oh D9, oh D9, lol. I can’t take it anymore. America..... America, has turned from a land full of masculinity ruled and driven men, to a place where men are dominated, ruled, and authorized, by WOMEN. Men choose their careers, based on what women want. Men dress, based on what women want. Men act, behave, walk, talk, and sell their damn souls, based on what women want. Men are afraid to say or do certain things because their wife doesn't like it.

I am a black guy D9, and honest to God above I believe this with every fiber of my being– the reason we as black guys have so much fvckin anger and kill and shoot each other in the club, and all wannabes "gangstas" is because of fvckin women. But that's a whole other post.

If there EVER, was a FVCKIN DEVIL......it is WOMAN. She's not supposed to be that way, just like the devil wasn't supposed to be evil, he got kicked out of heaven because he turned evil.

See D9, YOU DON’T WANT MEN TO BE MASCULINE, oh nooooo. Because if we were, we would fvck all this shyt up. You probably can stop one of us, because one man can’t defeat the whole fvckin world, but let a fvckin gang of us get together and march in the fvckin streets, you women would finally, finally, fvckin finally.................start acting like women. And I promise in every soul of my body, I will LEAD THAT FVCKIN MARCH.

You would take off the daisy dukes and put on pants. You would take off the belly shirts and wear shirts. You would stop dancing on top of the bar stools and start educating your minds to the point of genius. You would stop gossiping, swearing, back biting, fvckin all around town, and begin praying for the town, inspiring men and other women, preaching and healing the city. See, you would truly be in your nature. And that nature, is like the church, at least, the old church, what the church was created to be. The church was created to be the uplifter of the town, the uplifter of the soul, haha, there’s no way I could be down, go to church, and not come out feeling revived. That my girl D9, IS WOMAN.

Woman is a center of hope and inspiration, not a place I come and bust a nut all over her face and get drunk. Woman is a center of motivation and revival of my spirit and soul D9, not a canvas of curves, tits, and azz that I go and hump on. See woman, sings songs of inspiration and her peaceful spirit awakens the God within me, that same God within me becomes stronger and more motivated to do great things because of her love, prayer, and song.

D9, have you ever seen yourself as that? Have you ever seen yourself as such?

It’s true that today, women dominate the church seats, there’s more women in church then men, ever wonder why? But church is not the same, because the preacher preaching in that pulpit is not masculine, but rather he is dominated by the praise of woman, woman is his God, not himself......not his soul, not his spirit........thus, women flock to the church seats to just "listen" to their own bullshyt being fed back to them. Then they beat the hell outta us as kids and bytch and moan to us as adults as to why don’t we go and listen to that bullshyt for 2 hours on Sunday morning? Get the fvck outta here, I'd rather watch a re-run of Hulk Hogan.

I want you to ponder this, sleep this, eat this. I will be back with a part 2 Destini. And while you are pondering this, ask yourself this question,

"What if I’ve been wrong for 30 years?" " What if me, as the current ‘woman’ that I am, have just joined the masses, and contributed to not only the destruction of man, but since man is God, also contributed to the destruction of my own self?"

See D9 you are right in that we are supposed to play a role as protector, provider, etc. But what if the real joy and benefits you would receive from men are being destroyed because men can't be men.

You know the story of the devil, he was over all the music and entertainment, cool person, he wanted to be worshipped, so he left heaven and created his own world, and persuaded everybody to follow him. Have you ever thought to yourself D9, you could just be apart of the war on God and masculinity, and not even know about it?

Part 2 is coming, it ain’t over sister. Not a fvckin other one of my brothers will go broke after being divorced by a woman, not a fvckin other one of my brothers will commit suicide over a woman. I will end this shyt, and I won't fvckin DIE until it's over.

John ******
Remember my fvckin name, you won't forget it.

JonJack

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What the hell man? This shyt just gets worse and worse.

Your reply doesn't even qualify as a quality discussion. Why don't you just clear the air and state for the record that you're a whiner. If you clearly indicated this fact earlier, it'll have saved a lot of people some time.

Reaction score
JonJack, what's your point?

"What the hell man? This shyt just gets worse and worse.
Your reply doesn't even qualify as a quality discussion. Why don't you just clear the air and state for the record that you're a whiner. If you clearly indicated this fact earlier, it'll have saved a lot of people some time."

Save guys a lot of time who log on here to read,

"Convertibles really are chick magnets," the 100 page nonsense?

If Pook wouldn't have whined about how to be a man, maybe perhaps you wouldn't be one? Or perhaps other posters that you could have read some quality information off of.

If me stating my point that women don't offer anything of value to men besides sex in America today, is whiny and makes me a bytch, throw me in that category, I never gave a fvck what anybody thought of me anyway. I'm still going to do what it is that I'm going to do.

Quite frankly, JonJack, I know for a fact you didn't read the response I wrote to her. It's the reason I wrote the response and created this thread is for guys like YOU.

Guys who think that the "status quo" and the "standard way of doing things" is the CORRECT WAY, go against that way, and you are "just a whiny little bytch, who won't accept and bend over and take it in the azz." Have you ever thought to yourself, what if the standard way was wrong? What if 80% of this site is wrong, what if all of you are STILL FVCKING AFCS?? Before you just kissed her azz to get azz.......now, now you just BE A MAN, to get azz......still fvcking supplicating and giving something in my book?

Reaction score
Before you just gave her material stuff and lost your money and time. Now, that you've all BECOME A MAN, now you give her your soul, as you all say, " I am the Prize" so you give her your soul, yourself this time. Have you ever thought, perhaps, that's what she wanted to begin with...that's why she didn't fvck you giving material things because she wanted your soul and heart? And you're out thinking that you're doing something fvcking "hotbabes" when them hotbabes are really fvcking you.

mrRuckus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bvbidd said:
Wow, she repeated herself at least 20 times.

But she says some good sh!t.

If you were really alpha you wouldn't need to try to be alpha would you?

You would never care if you got laid would you?

That part is right.
Uhm. You don't have to necessarily be born alpha. You can learn. You can shape yourself. Depending on genetics and chance to make us a certain way, would screw a lot of us. We're humans, and nowadays, knowledge and intelligence is what makes us.

If we were alpha we wouldn't care if we got laid? Do alphas not have sex drives? What, we have do some buddha voodoo self control and ignore our biological desires in order to be alpha?

Reaction score
I know it's long, but guys read my reply. Your current definition of alpha was defined by women any fvckin way.

Lol, guys seriously, majority of you just think you are some alpha motafvcka, no....you are just a different form of AFC. One guy just gives her gifts, the other is actually worst, because he gives her his soul.

mrRuckus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Blah blah blah. Your reply is just about as much crap as hers. I still have no idea what the hell your point was.

I feel robbed of my soul by you for having to read garbage from a mind that is garbled and educated about to about a 6th grade level in grammar.

My current definition of alpha was defined by Pook and myself pretty much... to not give a damn what people think and go about my business how I see fit and suddenly everyone that's not stupid likes me and women are suddenly attracted to me without me doing anything but having a good time.

Bvbidd

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She's trying to say if you have to try to become alpha in order to impress women in the first place then your supplicating. This is VERY true.

That is why all the stuff in the DJ Bible is VERY real. Every chick wants a guy with a life. But if your concious of trying to make it look like your following the DJ Bible it won't work because you have yet to have changed.

Technically you have to follow the DJ Bible and Alpha sh!t without having ever read it. Which is impossible UNLESS you make a fool out of yourself for a few years forget about this stuff and then get a life and this stuff will just become a part of you.

She awknowledges nice guys finish last due being a threat to the girl's ego or just not worth the time but she also says they have more courage for being nice guys in the first place because they are not as scared as rejection as a PUA or DJ would.

PUAs are probally the MOST scared of rejection and are far below any AFC as they feel they need to act a certain way in order to gain women's approval in the first place. When really, your a guy.. she's a chick there is no reason why you should feel she does not like you. And if she does not if you DID have self-esteem then you'd just try with another girl of which preceives you to be worth the risk.

She makes a lot of sense. But there are guys on this site who are not that smart and will just keep freaking out over the fact they've always been rejected and think it has something to do with them personally. When really it's just because the chick preceives them to not be worth the risk of having sex with.

What she says every PUA should read.

wayword

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok, this lady ain't dumb, but she also needs to learn how to bullet point her diatribes into Reader's Digest versions. I seriously don't have time to read all that.

What I did get from speedreading it was that "love" is more about ego for most guys and sex is never worth all the drama with a psycho hot chick. Ok, great.

Except, nice little attempts at brainwashing us all at the end back into servile AFCs tho, lmao:
Alpha males don't have the first shred of use for seduction sites. They know precisely what their roles as males actually are - as Mother Nature dictated and that it absolutely IS to supplicate to the female so she will choose him to mate with, and he does it without the horsesh!t, gives her what the fvckin wants, and in turn she mates with him sooner rather than not at all. Everybody's happy.

Alpha is not dominating over the female - that will never happen. Alpha is one male's dominance over ALL OTHER MALES in line to supplicate to her so she will choose him above the others to mate with.
So, an alpha male is a guy who dominates all other males, but is totally dominated and supplicant to his female? Just be an "alpha slave" to a woman...and "everybody's happy? :crackup: Uh, "everybody" meaning the woman? LMAO - in your DREAMS BYCH! I take it she's still single?

Or is dating some domineering, chauvinist TRUE ALPHA MALE?
Ugly women can still get d!ck somewhere. Find me a worn out, useless, ugly, lardass guy and see how many females are looking at him thru lustfilled eyes. There aint a line waiting on his ass.
See, this is what men got in return for supporting and spoiling feminist-American women. A slap in the face and more ingratitude. Just like with any girl you supplicate to and spoil. So yes, this statement IS NOW TRUE...but only in our country. Go to any non-female-chauvinist or more impoverished, wartorn country (say, former Commy, etc) and you will see DROP-DEAD gorgeous, highly-educated women hanging onto omega scrub males.

Only reason pu55y gpt put on such a pedestal in this country...is because men allowed it and put it there! And we can always knock it right back off!