Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Important question

Wodan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hiya guys, firstly want to say thanks to deangelo, im in my final year of university now and always had girls playing games with me etc, being funny on nights out etc etc,since reading the litreture the past 2 nights ive been out ive been getting smiles off the best looking girl in the club, my question is how long roughly is it safe to keep up that game of not looking at her enough etc when she is looking over, she ended up bumping in2 me after about 40mins last night but then when i went or a cigarette she must have thought i left and went herself, is it a good idea to wait till the girl starts knocking in2 u? in heinseight i would have just grabbed her at that point lol

DonJuan11

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
sebastionay said:
Hiya guys, firstly want to say thanks to deangelo, im in my final year of university now and always had girls playing games with me etc, being funny on nights out etc etc,since reading the litreture the past 2 nights ive been out ive been getting smiles off the best looking girl in the club, my question is how long roughly is it safe to keep up that game of not looking at her enough etc when she is looking over, she ended up bumping in2 me after about 40mins last night but then when i went or a cigarette she must have thought i left and went herself, is it a good idea to wait till the girl starts knocking in2 u? in heinseight i would have just grabbed her at that point lol

Are you sure you are in your final university year? I guess English is not your major.

Keep up the game for three and a half minutes of not looking at her, etc.

Wodan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
nope im an engineer, and im not being awarded marks on this forum for correct spelling and grammer lol, thanks for the answer though :)