Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Importance Of Music Selection

Status
Not open for further replies.

True Wolf

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok AFC, again you missed. I agree, change is good. But change for something you want. People come to this site to change to better themselves, not just get hoes. If that's the only reason they changed, then they are artificial. So if you change your music prefference for getting p*ssy alone, then you are hollow. I've changed music prefferences several times, but i've stuck with my rock prefference a very long time now and i wouldn't think of listening to rap to get in some girls pants. But, i would listen to it if i felt like getting my dance on. It's all very situation relevant, but the constant remains the same: Don't change just for p*ssy. It doesn't sound like that's what you did, although i wouldn't be too suprised, but i dissagree with the encouragement of changing because you get more chicks. Oh, and btw, i do like some fity cent and other songs, most rap is just too unoriginal for me. I like music that stands out and is a little funky. Oh, and The Last is an awsome song too.

GloriouslyInsane

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
afc_recovering said:
If you don't appreciate the song, 'Good girls, bad boys' by DMX or 'Just a lil' bit' by 50 Cent you probable arent a true DJ.
So the true dj is not measured by the success in his sexual and overall life but by what kind of music he listens to?

Kidd

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
How about you listen to whatever the **** you want to listen?

Mr_rogers

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I must say that this is the dumbest sh!t I've ever heard. So, you figure that if I listen to rap, I'll have more game because it'll trigger a hormonal reaction? Pfft, yeah, ok. If metal isn't aggressive enough for you, I don't know what is. You can't say that because we don't listen to rap that we're going to be worse DJs than someone who does, because if that's the case, I'm sorry, but you need to be slapped very, very, very hard. Wake up and smell the bacon: Not everyone likes the same sh!t!

Skilla_Staz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'll listen to damn well anything I want to listen to.

Disturbed? Sure
Tim McGraw? I'm an Indian Outlaw B*tch!
Spice Girls? Thats pushing it, but oh well.
Static-X? Yessir.
Young Joc? Better believe it's going down.

Point of my response. Listen to whatever the hell you want to listen to.

afc_recovering

Don Juan
Reaction score
Sorry guys I am swamped in homework tonight (f*cking exam time). I will just respond to a few comments that rubbed me the wrong way ;) and then I'm done for the night. Feel free to continue, I'll be sure to get some more responses when time allows. (My fellow rap supporters, feel free to jump in and save me, I'm drowning :p)

So if you change your music prefference for getting p*ssy alone, then you are hollow.

I changed my musical preference because I looked around at the guys who were getting girls, and they unanimously listened to rap. The stoners who listen to the 70s music go home on Saturday nights, get stoned and jerk eachother off. GENERALISATION, I know but that's how it is at my school. I am CERTAIN there are rockers who get laid, but this is what I saw. I stuck with rap because I love the mood it gets me in, it makes me WANT to sarge and a few months ago I had to force myself to.

Don't change just for p*ssy... [cut some out] i dissagree with the encouragement of changing because you get more chicks.

Since October, I've got a new haircut, I've gotten a new wardrobe, I've put on 20lbs. of muscle. I feel better than I've ever felt because I look great and wheel girls. I changed all this because I was tired of being an AFC and I now get more chicks. I guess I'm artificial and hollow, but I must be the happiest artificial, hollow guy out there.

So the true dj is not measured by the success in his sexual and overall life but by what kind of music he listens to?

The point is I believe it is the best music out there to get pumped up to sarge. I believe it helps a DJ to get on top of his game. Of course it's not the most important part.

So, you figure that if I listen to rap, I'll have more game because it'll trigger a hormonal reaction

It gets me pumped up so for me, yes. Why don't you try listening to some of the songs listed and see if you feel like going to grab a broad. The overlying theme of these boards is to be ****Y and funny. I dare you to compare the ****iness of Metal with Rap. Since I became ****Y my success with chicks has skyrocketed.

Oh and just to get you all riled up, this is my final comment of the night. It is evident that the majority of the posters on this forum support rock and other types of music and hate rap and have for a long time.

My point: every poster on this site came here because they can't get girls. Think about it :cool:

Skilla_Staz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
True Wolf said:
Rammstein is ****in awsome. Especially if you speak german = )

I don't speak German, but I do know a little spanish

Te Quiero Puta is a f*cking sweet song.

humph

Don Juan
Reaction score
Rap is for those who aren't badass enough to listen to Dragonforce.

i am me

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
not everybody likes rap so i dont think everybody should listen to it...but it DOES put u in an agressive mood. i mostly listen to rap/hip-hop but im not closed off from other kinds of music....yall gotta realize that its not just "dumb music". alotta people think that about rap cus of some the bull**** on the radio, but theres alotta good rap out there (different genres...meaningul, agressive, fast-paced dance music, etc). and whoever said rap is puzzy ****, yall should listen to some DMX..

Reaction score
afc_recovering said:
You should add Country to the list with Emo. The only difference is country singers are mostly strong old men, where emo singers are skinny teens.

However I am not really bashing rave or rock. I am just saying that the lyrics of rap music are 50 times ****ier and I really feel they represent DJs everywhere and also put you into a DJ mindset better than rock. I believe rappers are more natural DJs than rockers, and without the fame I believe they'd be the ones still getting laid.

**Kid Rock is an exception, not sure what kind of music you call that, but he's one bad ass. Everyone should download his song called '****y.'**
That's total BS, GO BUY MAXIM and read the article "The Living Legends of SEX" 4 out of the top 10 are rockers. Bill Wyman (Conquests: 1000 plus), Lemmy Kilmister (Motorhead / P*ssy count: 1,200), Engelbert Humperdinck 3,000! and number 3 GENE SIMMONS! KISS ROCKS! has a record of 4,600 lay reports. So clearly the ladies like bad-ass rockers more than clone gangsta rappers. But I agree with you the best sarging music is rap and RnB. Rock is for chilling with friends or alone, while techno is good for working out.

Some rap songs actually have useful DJ tips included in them like ludacris' "Pimping all over the world!"

itishe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
**** Rap.

Rappers are big for one day, and gone the next.

Reaction score
that is probly the bhest post ive ever read on this fourm, thats what i was tryin to explain in my fist post i agee with evrywerd, heres the qrote from my other post,

cantthinkofausername said:
ok iam new here, but that doesent mean i dident read the bible so dnt tell me that shi*t, i dident expect my first post to be like this but it had to be said.

How the F**k is that a dj theme song, that is the most afc crap ive ever heard. to me music puts you in a mood or mind set, if you keep listining to that crap you'll be a afc for ever, if you wanna hear a real don juan theme song dowload, "late night tip" by 3 6 mafia spellings may vary.
now iam not goin to put all the lyrics like you did i dont have that much time on my hands but the chrous is"

--- iam not the type that gets in long relationships,
takin trips and buyin gifts iam sorry iam not on that tip,
if you want romance you should jus stick who you are really with,
if you are in the mood you can jus hit me on that late night tip.

now lets jus compare lyrics here:
Chorus
Why bother
It's gonna hurt me
It's gonna kill when you desert me
This happened to me twice before
It won't happen to me anymore
It's a crying shame
I'm all alone
Not with you - nor her - nor anyone
Won't you knock me on my head
Crack it open let me outta here

Thats some afc crap, ive been a long time lurker, and this post just made throw up, like how would that be our theme song, that song is making the girl seem like the prize, and that yer alone and desperate. man how do you get in the don juan sarging mood lestin to tha suicidal afc sh**t

to any one that doesent listen to hip hop, should start because if you actually listen to the lyrics most of them not all are the real don juans, and it helps listing to get in the duan juan mood, ill name a few highly recomended dowloads with all don juan lyrics not weezer afc love song lol

- Type of nigga you need- mike jones

-gangsta party-yo gotti

- ***** got you hooked- 3-6 mafia

-grown and sexy- chamillionaire (for the player that dont beleive in love @ first sight, the player that know he can make love the first night)

- im a playa-ft paul wall, three six mafia

magic stick- 50 cent ft lil kim

back then- mike jones ( for those self improvement guys)

-smooth operator- paul wall

-touch the sky- kanye west

-*****es aint **** - dr. dre

-freaky tales- too short ( ultimate don juan song)

-dont fight the feeling- too short

-touching- david banner

- call me- too short and lil kim(the femaile dj)

- its a mans world-james brown

- gettin some head-shawnna

-bi*ch is a bi*ch- nwa

-blind man- too short ( interlude makes a good point, any man can control a womens body the key is to control her mind)

and for you guys goin through break ups some song to get yah threw and to get you off oneitits:

-don't save her - 3 6 mafia ft project pat

- oh girl- paul wall ( kinda afc chrous but some good points)

- i hate you bi*ch- z-ro ( my favorite song to get over a break up)

if you havent heard of N E of these songs i highly redcommed listen to them at least once, all don juan lyrics, i find it helps to listin to them to get in the rite mind set where your the prize, and helps build confidence b4 sarging.

peace

Nexxus

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I kinda agree with what afc says
I love rap and have loved it ever since I heard it (around 7), if the lyrics suck then the beats can normally make up for them (ying yang twins)
I also love techno because those beats drive me crazy, recently techno's been getting some more aggressive lyrics which is real cool
I hate country, worst music in the world, no beat and the lyrics are all sad
rn'b depends, pop depends, rock I normally don't like it but there's a few groups or singers who I can really enjoy listenning to (red hot chilli peppers), classical I hate... only because my parents make me listen to it every morning before going to school...

anyways in general I think you can tell that I love music with a beat
to me the lyrics are always secondary to the beat because I love dancing and moving, if the beat is good enough to make me put a show in front of a group of a people then I feel like I can do anything
in rap and techno some of the lyrics are just so aggressive it's like if I don't grab a chic I'm a *****

nowadays from what i see most rock is for pussies and most rap/techno is for players of the game

I mean how can you not get in the mood when listenning to jus' a lil' bit/lay low
how can you not move when you hear I see girls/To the window remix/Dr pressure
how can you not get happy when you listen to Dragostea Din Tei/Do it Tonight
how can you not feel like a ***** when you listen to How can I not love you?
also pop n rn'b can be reall good, especially with the oldschool guys like Mj and madonna, now you got Chris Brown and Justin Timberlake

So basically, i think it's not the genre but what they say in the song and how fast/slow it is, and that's why in general nowadays Dj's listen to rap/aggressive music n punks listen to punk

Fallen33

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
afc_recovering said:
Don't you feel like songs like 'Behind blue eyes' zap your testosterone levels? These slow whiny lyrics sure don't make me want to go out and sarge. It makes me think 'Ahhh I'll just stay home tonight, nothing fun will probably happen.'

It may be good music, but I believe it is better aimed at 45 year old married men, than guys who want to get laid.
You're obviously listening to the wrong rock music. What you're thinking of is soft rock/EMO (EMO has got to be the most epitimized form of AFC I've ever seen, avoid EMO chicks like the plague lol)

Anyways pick up some heavier stuff like Metallica or Pantera and tell me it makes you feel like a whining *****. :rockon:

SynapsyS

Don Juan
Reaction score
I will never, EVER, compromise my musical tastes, or anything else, to get women. That's a completely AFC way of living.

You lose.

Bigg Boss

Don Juan
Reaction score
itishe said:
**** Rap.

Rappers are big for one day, and gone the next.
It's been 20 years...

Anyway, rap is my favorite genre of music. I don't listen to anything but rap and R&B. But I will say that there are other forms of music that can get you into the DJ mood. I also will say that rap does have an edge over other music when it comes to ****iness (becuz that's all rappers talk about these days).

Listen to what you want. But I don't think this thread should be centered around arguing about rap. It should be about "does music actually change your mood/attitude" or somethin like that. I say yes.

It's just like when gangstas are about to go out and kill someone. They turn on some hardcore music to get them revved up. It's hard for a person to just go out and take a life. But when they start listenin to that hardcore gangsta rap, it sets the mood.

Music DOES influence you. I can name countless more examples, but I feel that it is pretty obvious.

Bigg Boss

Don Juan
Reaction score
I do have a question though...

For all you music heads out there... You know there's alot of mainstream music that we don't like... We like to listen to some of the "underground" music, or music that we don't hear at all on radio or TV. Well... What about when you ridin' with your gurl? Do you still play your music and try to get her to like it?

I've tried that. But it seems lots of women are just into that mainstream sh*t. I do like it, but sometimes I just like to listen to some of my underground music (some of em are even good club bangers).

I may just make a mix CD that I use for when I'm riding with her. Throw a bunch of mainstream sh*t on their.

jlazz

Don Juan
Reaction score
Bigg Boss said:

For all you music heads out there... You know there's alot of mainstream music that we don't like... We like to listen to some of the "underground" music, or music that we don't hear at all on radio or TV. Well... What about when you ridin' with your gurl? Do you still play your music and try to get her to like it?

I've tried that. But it seems lots of women are just into that mainstream sh*t. I do like it, but sometimes I just like to listen to some of my underground music (some of em are even good club bangers).

I may just make a mix CD that I use for when I'm riding with her. Throw a bunch of mainstream sh*t on their.
When I'm driving w/ someone in the car, I pass them my ipod and tell them to DJ. It's my ipod and I like all the music on it so whatever they put on I'll like. Satisfy both sides :).

American_Psycho

Don Juan
Reaction score
Bigg Boss said:

That's weak dude. I listen to predominantly indie/underground music, but I teach girls to appreciate it, rather than appease them with mainstream.

Most girls will actually be very impressed if you display comprehensive knowledge of underground music.

Status
Not open for further replies.