Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I'm Training a Girl (picture)

wolf116

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So I'm training a slightly chubby girl for free just because I'm a nice guy ;)
We have had good results, she lost over 5kgs and shes looking tighter. But she has stopped progressing and I don't know what to do.

This is her routine because I can only train her Saturday.

Mon: Morning fasted cardio
Tue: HIIT
Wed: Morning fasted cardio
Thu: HIIT
Fri: Morning fasted cardio
Sat: Heavy full body strength training (about 5 different compound lifts done for 2 sets each)
Sun: rest

She's a waitress and is on her feet all day, so if figured thats enough cardio.

As for diet, I have had her on low carbs with limited success. It's real hard because she dislikes red meat, fish and nuts. All she eats is eggs, chicken breast and a small amount of cheese. I will be getting her on whey shakes as well. She also has 10g's of fish oil and green tea. But she can never stick to it properly, and is always eating fruit, carrot, beans, peas, potato, yogurt ect. She just doesn't know what to eat during work. You can only eat so many chicken salads.

Should I put her on the dreaded low fat, high carb diet? I think she could handle that. It seems quite a few figure competitors are doing it. It also lets you eat more feminine foods lol.

Also any tips on what should be included in a females one-day-a-week weights program? reps, sets, number of exercises, include bench press?

http://i238.photobucket.com/albums/ff177/always4alice/100_2378.jpg
I took this picture of her ass not long ago. Getting there :D

Last edited:

shaunuk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lol, just one question, why does this hottie need to be on low carb in particular? She looks pretty damn lean to me :D

For the lifting, you could do something like..

squats 2x8
lat pulldowns 2x8
incline bench 2x8
calf raises 2x15 (slow negatives and big stretch included)
heavy ab work 2x10

looks ok :)

shaun

wolf116

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Haha, I'm good at taking flattering photos. Bad camera though.

Cool that routine looks good. I will vary it slightly every week.

She has real trouble taking off weight and progress has stalled.
She whats to become more athletic and drop a bra size, shes an F cup down from a G!

wolf116

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
BTW She has the best form in the squat and DL I have ever seen!

Squat: 40kgs
Bench: 30kgs
DL: 55kgs

They are 3RM's

Warboss Alex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Has she ever had a carb day? May well be her metabolism/thyroid has stalled. Give her a day of eating whatever she wants and then back on the diet and structure in a weekly cheat meal (not cheat day) or carb meal.

Chronic low carb diets do lead to a stall in weight loss if carb days are not included.

Give her an extra day's weight training (Wed say) and instruct her to do a circuit style routine with short rest periods. Just whatever she normally does but with 50% of the weight, more reps.

No carbs before a workout to increase fat burn.

If she takes vit C increase the dose to 4-5g (this has shown to help oxidise more fat), 1g per meal for 4-5 meals. Tell her to snack on GREEN vegetables if she gets hungry.

And tell her to be consistent with the diet! She can also try carb cycling if she can't stick to this diet. It does work.

btw what does her daily diet look like?

wolf116

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes, she has had some very bad carb days of junk food and she is not consistent at eating low carb because she can't eat the same food every day.

Diet

Breakfast: 5 scrambled eggs, banana
Lunch: chicken/salami salad
Dinner: chicken with veg

snacks: yogurt, fruit

It's so annoying, the only veggies she really likes are corn, peas, potato, carrot, tomato(all have carbs)

Another weights day is not an option because I only see her Saturdays (she trains at my house).

Warboss Alex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, I bet she 'trains' at your house.

First she needs to make those snacks regular and make them include green veggies and protein and fat, and needs to eat a little less overall. 5 whole eggs for a girl's breakfast is kind of a lot.

Second she needs to have some sort of consistency. If she gets bored eating the same stuff every day then give her options, no wonder she has bad junk days if all she eats is the same foods every day.

email me with the foods she likes/can eat and we'll sort something out otherwise this thread's just gonna fill up on meal alternatives lol

wolf116

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
BTW HIIT is Dumbell squat press with 5kg bumbells then stationary bike.
I got this off T-nation.

wolf116

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Warboss Alex said:
Yeah, I bet she 'trains' at your house.

First she needs to make those snacks regular and make them include green veggies and protein and fat, and needs to eat a little less overall. 5 whole eggs for a girl's breakfast is kind of a lot.

Second she needs to have some sort of consistency. If she gets bored eating the same stuff every day then give her options, no wonder she has bad junk days if all she eats is the same foods every day.

email me with the foods she likes/can eat and we'll sort something out otherwise this thread's just gonna fill up on meal alternatives lol
Thats just it, she only eats chicken. She won't eat any other meat.
She likes carb meals like pasta and rice dishes.

Warboss Alex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
that'd work but she needs to cut out the fruit/dairy carbs for that.

email me as I said

LovelyLady

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
No egg yolks (whites only for us girls) and she needs to use No fat salad dressing - a salad can be very fattening if it has fried croutons, cheese or fatty dressing.

No/lowfat yogurts are still often high in sugars and can mess up her metabolism. NO CHEESE. No skin on her chicken, and she should really eat boiled skinless chicken breasts that she then tops with salsa, or mushrooms onions, peppers, etc. cooked in a nice broth.

She should never fast - it will teach her body to hold on to fat.

Warboss Alex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LovelyLady said:
No egg yolks (whites only for us girls) and she needs to use No fat salad dressing - a salad can be very fattening if it has fried croutons, cheese or fatty dressing.

No/lowfat yogurts are still often high in sugars and can mess up her metabolism. NO CHEESE. No skin on her chicken, and she should really eat boiled skinless chicken breasts that she then tops with salsa, or mushrooms onions, peppers, etc. cooked in a nice broth.

She should never fast - it will teach her body to hold on to fat.
Please explain why girls should eat egg whites and not yolks, and what is wrong with fatty salad dressing (ranch), cheese and chicken skin?

and whoever said anything about lowfat yogurt?

LovelyLady

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Warboss Alex said:
Please explain why girls should eat egg whites and not yolks, and what is wrong with fatty salad dressing (ranch), cheese and chicken skin?

and whoever said anything about lowfat yogurt?
The yolk has all the fat. (from http://www.bodybuildingforyou.com/protein/100-egg-protein-optimum-nutrition.htm)

item.............. protein...............fat

1 large egg.......6.3 gm.............5 gm

yolk................ 2.7 gm.............5 gm

egg white:.........3.6 gm............0 gm

fatty salad dressing (ranch), cheese and chicken skin all high fat...

I meant she should have either no-fat or low-fat yogurts.