Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Im Too Shy, Lol

Shiraz

Don Juan
Reaction score
YEH THATS RITE IM TOO SHY INFRONT OF HOT GIRLS ANY ADIVCE PLEASE, I WAS GONNA TRY TODAY TO BECOME MORE CONFIDENT BUT THERE WASNT A GOOD CHANCE COZ SHE WAS BUSY WITH HER FRIENDS WELL SHE DIDNT SAY THAT BUT SHES ALLWAYS TALKIN TO OTHER PEOPLE LOL

She makes you weak in the knees.

But she won't give you the time of day.

Here is how to get her.

PiHiPlaya

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
MY ADVICE WOULD HAVE TO BE STOP WITH THE CAPS!

The only way to stop being shy is getting out in the field and getting experience. The first couple of times are the hardest, but it will become less big of deal over time. Just relax and have a good time.

TheWanderer

Don Juan
Reaction score
There's no f*ckin reason to be shy dude. First, hot girls are persons too........they sh*t too. So forget about this "omg, she's so hot, how can I talk to her" bs, just talk to her like you would to any other person.

Also, what is it that you want? You want some p*ssy, right? How the f*ck will you ever get p*ssy if you are too shy? See, if you dont have the balls to TALK to a hot chick, how the hell are you ever gonna sleep with one? Think about it that way, the only way to p*ssy is to get some balls and just talk to them.

JSH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
so u are shy in front of hot girls, or one particular hot girl

Jerky Boi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The Bible and all of us can only teach you soo much. You have to get out there and get past your fear. Before those 3 seconds are up and you decide to go up and talk to that girl, have the mentality that she's not better than you and that she'll probably be the one more nervous than you when you go up to her :p After you get the hang of it, you'll start feeling more confident in yourself and it'll get easier. It's something that you have to give a lot of time. Good luck

gav

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by PiHiPlaya
The only way to stop being shy is getting out in the field and getting experience.
no, it's not the only way

it can be solved by changing how you think. certainly getting out and practising becoming more outgoing will greatly help eventually, but the problem is in how you think

here are my rules that i created to help me get over my shyness. these apply to everyday life, including when you're talking to that HB that looks irresistable

1. Say and do whatever you want to say and do and don't give a shyt what anyone else thinks

2. Be yourself and if people don't like you for who you are, fvck em, cuz that's their problem.

3. Relax - don't give a shyt about anything, especially convos, which mean fvck all. if you mess up a sentence or run out of things to say, who really cares? laugh it off. don't take yourself so seriously!!! do not try to be perfect, noone is and noone ever will be.

i don't have time to give you a large reply so here are a couple of threads to get you started:

read all of this one, especially pook's second response
http://www.sosuave.com/ubb/Forum6/HTML/001052.html

http://www.sosuave.com/vBulletin/showthread.php?s=&threadid=33903

http://www.sosuave.com/vBulletin/showthread.php?s=&threadid=34052

http://www.sosuave.com/vBulletin/showthread.php?s=&threadid=46896

and whatever you do, read this work of art
http://sucs.org/~nicholas/djb/wms.pdf

sitnam

Don Juan
Reaction score
yea hot girls are definately people too. i was just talkin to this 8, and she was sayin how she was goin on a date and she was mad nervous. they're people too, they just have a bigger b*tch barrier most of the time, because guys always hit on them. waht ive noticed is that a lot of guys always pull really bad moves on girls. like they grab their asses for no reason and all that and girls all get pissy about it. i score major points cause i dont do that they're always like, "you're different than everyone else!" once they say that their gaurd is down and the good stuff begins :D. luckily for me i dont need drinks to approach girls. i think of it like this-- i got a lot of friends and i know a lot of girls, if she doesnt like me i dont really care that much i can chill with someone else. and if this isnt the case, lie to yourself and tell yourself that you do have a lot of friends. then go approach her with NO FEAR. say whatever you feel like, eventually you'll develop a good gut feeling of whats good to say and you will become an expert speaker.

kevbo

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
nothing we can really tell you will cure shyness. just get out there and get more experience. the rest falls into place.