Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

i'm too hot, i'm on watch

upcomingDJ

Don Juan
Reaction score
okay everybody i am f***ked help me out in this situation:

im in this class where 4 girls are all liking me now at the same time... there is a down side...

i'm being watched all the time and whenever i make a move on one, im always ****blocked

people are getting jealous because i'm attracting too many bees with my honey.. how in the blue hell do i get one at a time (and get that girl to keep her mouth shut)?

PRMoon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't understand what you mean by getting ****blocked all the time. I don't even think that's possible and even if it were you should know how to overcome such a small obsticle. What's your real question? Are you trying to get with all four girls at the same time and don't want anyo of them to know? Please expand on your question.

Alphathree

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey dude,

Befriend all the guys. Make them think they are the sh_it and you are just a man walking the globe, doing the best he can with his meagre resources.

They'll steer out of your way once you have them on-side.

Situations like this do tend to blow up if you're not careful... I've had it happen before. Always keep the lid on the pressure cooker.

Reaction score
Originally posted by upcomingDJ
okay everybody i am f***ked help me out in this situation:

im in this class where 4 girls are all liking me now at the same time... there is a down side...

i'm being watched all the time and whenever i make a move on one, im always ****blocked

people are getting jealous because i'm attracting too many bees with my honey.. how in the blue hell do i get one at a time (and get that girl to keep her mouth shut)?
If you think of the saying about never putting all your eggs in one basket mix it with the tactic of isolation and applying yourself, you will in turn reap the rewards of being a good puppy! Good luck and always wear a condom.

Lost In Translation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
basics :

one of the first rules of pimpin' is isolate and escalate

they are c*ckblocking you because they are there

go for a drive somewhere ALONE or

you line your woman up for another time just you and her

no people watching her so her anti-slut shield is lowered as well

use the 4 women chasing you to your advantage and create competition

but keep your pimpin' on the low low

women want a man who understands discretion

Lost In Translation

**AUSTRALIAN STREET PIMP**

" stop being insecure " i hate that saying. it's a cop out for not having enough balls to confront a woman about what she is doing THAT IS WRONG or potentially damaging to a long term relationship. – Lost In Translation

upcomingDJ

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by PRMoon
I don't understand what you mean by getting ****blocked all the time. I don't even think that's possible and even if it were you should know how to overcome such a small obsticle. What's your real question? Are you trying to get with all four girls at the same time and don't want anyo of them to know? Please expand on your question.
yes i want 'em all, and making sure they all keep their mouths shut...

im bad at timing and right now 2 in particular are really chasing and i dunno wtf is going on because the other would some how butt in the convo or come near us to listen/see what we are doing

PRMoon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Lost In Translation

use the 4 women chasing you to your advantage and create competition

but keep your pimpin' on the low low

women want a man who understands discretion

Dunno Lost, 4 highschool girls in one class room leaves alot to be said for low profile pimping, at least for any measureable period of time...unless you're an all star jock and can work some all american angle.

I'd worry about my ability to pick up at least one of the girls before I tried for all four of them junior. Seems like you haven't really got any backround or serious IL other then intense "looking" from them. If play all four you must then how bout talking to all of them and getting an idea of what you'll be dealing with first. Not saying become "that guy friend" to all of them but at least be framiler with your surroundings...that's a step one of you want one.

Lost In Translation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
PRMoon damn dude !

i didn't bother to look at the posters age

i thought he meant class as in college as in 20+

damn we got a high school forum wtf ?

my bad :eek:

Lost In Translation :D

" stop being insecure " i hate that saying. it's a cop out for not having enough balls to confront a woman about what she is doing THAT IS WRONG or potentially damaging to a long term relationship. – Lost In Translation

PRMoon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Lost In Translation
PRMoon damn dude !

i didn't bother to look at the posters age

i thought he meant class as in college as in 20+

damn we got a high school forum wtf ?

my bad :eek:

Lost In Translation :D

:up: No worries mate, If'd he'd of been in college what you said would have been solid advice, pretty dead on. I forgot about the HS forum cause I don't post there, but that's where this one definately needs to be.

upcomingDJ

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by PRMoon
Dunno Lost, 4 highschool girls in one class room leaves alot to be said for low profile pimping, at least for any measureable period of time...unless you're an all star jock and can work some all american angle.

I'd worry about my ability to pick up at least one of the girls before I tried for all four of them junior. Seems like you haven't really got any backround or serious IL other then intense "looking" from them. If play all four you must then how bout talking to all of them and getting an idea of what you'll be dealing with first. Not saying become "that guy friend" to all of them but at least be framiler with your surroundings...that's a step one of you want one.
there is a lot going... a lot of kino.. each girl is too damn loud when we flirt.. like almost purposely so she lets other ppl know im tryna get her.. they wont shut up

[o_0]

Banned
Reaction score
just check which one of them is biggest slut and **** her. then get another.

darth yoda

Don Juan
Reaction score
Attention they like I presume. Go further you must to find their true intentions...

upcomingDJ

Don Juan
Reaction score
i literally am being watched... i am very popular in my class and whatever i do people are paying attention.. its like they have a radar on me

Triple X

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You poor man... you have my undivided sympathy.

pimpfromdayone

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
He has my sympathy as well, because I have been in the same situation, and it is really not fun if you fu-ck up like I did, and chances are, if you can't isolate one of them, you'll lose them all. Have fun.

Triple X

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Actually I was being sarcastic.

pimpfromdayone

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I knew you were being sarcastic. However, if this guy fu-cks up (which is not hard to do in this situation) he deserves my sympathy in advance. In the same situation he was, I lost all the girls, and man, that HURTS. He best quit worrying about being "coc-kblocked" or the same thing will happen to him....
Girls only make it so easy for you, so make a move already.

upcomingDJ

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by pimpfromdayone
I knew you were being sarcastic. However, if this guy fu-cks up (which is not hard to do in this situation) he deserves my sympathy in advance. In the same situation he was, I lost all the girls, and man, that HURTS. He best quit worrying about being "coc-kblocked" or the same thing will happen to him....
Girls only make it so easy for you, so make a move already.
omfg... i did the most slickest move but she didn't read it... i wrote my number on her paper (she was talking to the teacher at this time) and everybody else was paying attention to some guy making jokes... and then i wrote it on her paper...

i gave her looks assumming she saw it but sh*t she didn't.. cuz she was like : "what?" and was quiet... so i got her to sit next to me and then BAM everybody had their eyes on me.. i was like WTF.. so i just laughed and pretended i was talkin about something else by pointing at something.. but i dunno she hella stupid ....aaahhhhh

zerocelcius

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What are you doing, trying to get with her in class? Flirt with her and kino with her in class, but save the getting with them/her until you are out of class. Throw a party and invite them and everyone else. If you get them/her in those kinds of situations you can get them alone no problem and everyone will be involved in their little social groups and not watching you. If you have to pay the class clown 20 bones to do cannon balls off the couch to keep them out of your business.